Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it has been taken down. It was there bit ago.. That will be the "lurker" message on the" I've got some thing to tell you dm"
There’s no need for a fake account. She’s a self-parody all of her own making! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like she’s blocked the person that made the comment about calling them “kiddies”. Strange that she has the time when she’s #livinglifetothefullest

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not sure she’s your friend but I think we all know who you’re talking about 😂
A662177B-5610-4593-8AEA-E97781615F26.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I joined this site on Sunday and I’m addicted 😂 That fake account is hilarious. Never realised how annoying the likes of Pickard and Ashford were until it was pointed out 🤣

Reactions: 9
Omg im crying at that spoof the comments are amazing. Whoever has done ot has 100x times more personality and humour than she ever will.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.