Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luce0331

VIP Member
Bet Tashas gutted she couldn’t sit on her fat arse all day watching Netflix, although I’m sure she’ll be making up for it tomorrow

Little miss jojo

Im pretty sure those tags should have #ad on them as i remember her being gifted them i unfollowed that company because they lowered themselves to give her free shit last autumn

Someone made a comment
Is this picture from her kitchen or her newly ‘renovated’ living room?
This is the living room, the opposite end to where the dining table is. I've had a look through old photos. They've not filled in the holes or painted over them 🙄

My Insta name is actually my real name, but I've never liked/commented on any of the daft bint's posts, so I don't know... A similar thing happened on a SW page I used to lurk on (and who also has four or five Tattle threads). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

life is great

Chatty Member
She's probably waiting on a new one coming free off course!!! Her bedroom is awful. Her house must be full of dust with all that clutter and junk. This living room makeover I'm really looking forward to

Tdm

VIP Member
And Tasha’s is eerily similar 🤦🏻‍♀️ Both having ikea meatballs on Tuesday and some variation of a BLT later in the week!
I noticed that as well and went back to double check! Good thing she is going to the gym considering all those high carb meals! 🙄

Mylifeinsquares

Meanwhile Tanya is talking about Christmas!!!!! 😂 it’s only the middle of bloody September!!! 😂
But she had to let us know that she was going to be having a family day out to cut down a Christmas tree and #griswold before Tasha managed to get in there 🤦🏻‍♀️

I have no idea what griswold is (I think it’s a movie 🤷🏻‍♀️) but they both kept #ing it last year when they had identical days out