Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spoof makes me feel abit icky tbh, these pair are annoying but the spoof feels a bit far?! Maybe my sense of humour is just off.

Reactions: 4
I know, the guys a materialistic twerp but this whole car business is a hoot. One day he’ll slip up and reveal the plate so we can all see who it actually belongs to 🤣
I know - can’t wait - people will be on it like a pack of bloodhounds 😂 Then it will reveal the car belongs to Ma and Pa Prickard 😂

Reactions: 2
Absolutely cracking up at that fake account 🤣 I want to like every single picture but I’m far too scared. Don’t want to be blocked now and miss this tit show. Top class entertainment trashy tash 👍 better than any of your Netflix recommendations 😂

Reactions: 5
That fake account is awesome!! Hopefully she has a good look at it although I don't think it will fully register with her how much people really dislike her. Today's photos with the hashtag living my best life!! Sure according to her she lives her best life every day.

Reactions: 1
There is a person liking all the photos on the spoof account that I am sure was always liking and commenting on Tasha’s and Tanya’s posts, and I only recognise the name because of seeing the comments. I have just checked and Tasha and Tanya are still following the person (don’t want to call them out) but she is no longer following them! I think this shows how absolutely psychotic they are over insta, even their pod or whatever they are called are turning against them!!

Reactions: 3
That fake account is awesome!! Hopefully she has a good look at it although I don't think it will fully register with her how much people really dislike her. Today's photos with the hashtag living my best life!! Sure according to her she lives her best life every day.
Clearly not living her best life, she wasn’t sat on her arse with a bottle of wine and some sweeties with a film! 😂

There is a person liking all the photos on the spoof account that I am sure was always liking and commenting on Tasha’s and Tanya’s posts, and I only recognise the name because of seeing the comments. I have just checked and Tasha and Tanya are still following the person (don’t want to call them out) but she is no longer following them! I think this shows how absolutely psychotic they are over insta, even their pod or whatever they are called are turning against them!!
Ahh Iv just looked yeah I know exactly who you mean, she was always commenting sticking up for them over the ‘trolls’ here. We’re all jealous etc, wonder what’s happened. Maybe she doesn’t realise and as thick as tash, just liking the photos thinking it’s a new account 😂

• Haha
The person who has like 22k posts? Yeah she was right in with her but maybe she’s seen the other side?
Sorry, replied to the wrong one 😂

The person who has like 22k posts? Yeah she was right in with her but maybe she’s seen the other side?

I actually snorted with laughter when I read the last post about her cookbook. Whoever is responsible for the fake page 👏🏼

Howling at the cook book post 😂😂😂 desperate to like the pictures but I don’t want blocked from the real deal 🤣

Stop it, stop it, stop it. I literally can't take anymore because i'm laughing so hard and I'm peri menopausal and have a very weak bladder. I stumbled across this forum having heard about it on Instagram. I unfollowed said knobbers quite some time ago because I had started having to read every post twice because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I do occasionally still peep at Tashas when I'm in need of a bloody good laugh or to remind myself I am normal. I've just seen the spoof account and declare it a work of pure genius. If you did it. Kudos. Ps- I took my sons on a shopping adventure today and we had so much fun. I got some kicks in Primark and the boys enjoyed a beef patty with delicious bacon, cheese and salad leaves encased in a delicious fresh bread bun from a foodie haven known locally as BK. Peace out witches! ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone noticed how grubby the grout is in her pics from her kitchen 🤮 I don't want to sound mean, it's like her bathroom too. There's a pic saying about her new tap but the grout behind is grim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.