Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ooh looks like they are finally going somewhere fun for the kids.🙄 Or kiddies as she always uses 🤦Please stop saying that mine are a lot younger but they are not “kiddies”get a grip it’s weird! She obviously read here that she never goes anywhere fun and guess what..so predictable.
Can’t believe how much Tanya scoffs, about she didn’t get a look in with the buttons. Yeah yeah we believe that 🤔🙄

Kat973

<< arguments have been removed from
this thread >>

Thank you x it doesn’t help that the other poster seems to have deleted a lot of their comments so the conversation appears one sided
I reported the posts so hopefully they’ve been removed. Having a gossip and a giggle is one thing but that’s a whole level below.

Last edited by a moderator:

Looney toons

I didn’t see the posts that you refer to, however, I did wonder about the recent photographs from her shopping trip. She has posted pictures of people crossing the road and from inside the shopping centre. I would be fuming if a stranger posted pictures of me with my kids online without my consent.
Thing is if you happen to just look seconds after someone has commented what she doesn't like, it can be gone again straight away.. This has happened few times and let's face it, her minions wouldn't comment and a lot would not know its ever been on.. I've obviously just got lucky. The person responding to the children in the pool pic said"i don't think it's a laughing matter to have children in your pics "as tasha had done the" the te he I captured more than I should thing

Tdm

VIP Member
9A0A597B-8777-4828-A69E-F87EFEDFF65C.jpeg
188A1388-E413-4B89-9A03-7EF144C17A7E.jpeg
1E40A2CA-A881-4EC6-8B80-DBAA99D50A2B.jpeg

Some throw back gems from our dear cutenose. Hope she won’t wear those for Del Boy tonight

Rvg

VIP Member
She blocked me, too. I didn't follow her -- but I did look at her stories. She's obviously blocking people who don't follow her, as they come up there first. What a sad twat with too much time on her hands. I'll have to come here for all the "gossip". :sick::sick:

LOL at the spoof account. Is missjenkyjenks or Tanya running it?
If she does block people who don’t unfollow her that is so childish for a woman in her 40s. Insta shouldn’t mean that much to you 🙄 maybe she puts people tattle usernames into her followers and blocks people that way?

Looney toons

I'll flash my gash if you give me freebies Trash is blocking people? 😂 Oh she really is a delusional bint, isn't she! Can't have people copying her shit style can we!
Flash my gash?? Oh my. That has made me spit my wine.!!comment of the night for me! Tanya has blocked me like many others when she did her clear out. Tashas hubby has blocked me recently tho. Don't know why I wasn't rude. Probably as I'm 40 something not 20 something. I want to see these clothes and shoes of BMW Tanya.