Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoJo81

VIP Member
Each to their own sorry I’m a lioness when it cones to my kid
Anyway derailing aside Tanya just followed me after my shade over the wallpaper.
And now it’s saying she’s not found can anyone else see her page? Maybe she’s read here and blocked me? Not sure why I’ve never spoken to her

Little miss jojo

Shes actually posted a pic of her bedroom again showing where she left the wallpapering behind the wardrobe 😂 Half a job Tash! How do these things not annoy her. What a cheap skate just buy another roll and finish the job properly you dirty dog!

Just missing the big fat mole
I thought why the hell has she posted her half done wall again 🙄

Looney toons

I think it was said on one of these threads a while ago that she does have a private account. I don’t know how old she is but she is definitely too young for social media.
She does have have her own account definitely, she sometimes, rarely, replies to her mums posts. Like when it's her birthday to say thank you etc

But when you have a ‘big’ account you have to accept that people will disagree with you and slag you off, if she doesn’t want the negativity from strangers she should keep her account private just for family friends but no she’s too desperate for the free shit!
I'm not arguing with that either but also saying I doubt she'll change what she posts cos of what's been said on here! This has been going on months and she's just blocked it out. To a degree i say good on her, maybe it actually proves she doesn't take social media as seriously as people on here thinks she does... Still can't stand her myself, so I'm no advocate for her! Haha

life is great

Chatty Member
Her daughter has 2 Instagram accounts. Yes they may be private but the way Tasha gets on and how much she puts out there about her pathetic life doesn't set a good example for the young girl. She only works a few hours a week so basically it's another way for her to make money and get freebies hence why she posts all her crap. She wants to be right up there with all the big accounts which is never going to happen. Plus she never videos herself showing her face or speaking. Why is That??

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
On her stories tonight she has posted a bake off share pic, but the board says ‘field family’. Is it a fake pic?
Absolutely howling at the new thread names 😂

Looney toons

Zumba class my arse! The only running about that twat does is chasing after pirate Johnny boner to make sure he isn't dipping his donkey Kong in anyone elses pie..... again.... imagine knowing another woman sat on your mans face and you gladly took him back and still kiss him... 🤢
What!! For real!??