Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet her husband gets so many offers aswel being a landscaper.... oh could you please come mow my lawn johnboy 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So now she's loving that it's a warm day and she's got the washing out but last night she had all the autumn feels!!! Needs to make up her bleeping mind. Suppose washing on her line makes a great opportunity for a photo for the gram!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she really just posted a picture of her bloody washing on the line now?! What the hell!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought the same! You can tell it will because you can already see the edge of the paper is raised....
And she answered that woman on that comment but them still deleted it?? Bet she blocked her too. Hates criticism doesn't she! It must kill her during the night or whenever there is a time she cant check her phone, she must get anxiety wondering if one of the tattlers has posted something negative on her wall and everybody's seen it. Is it not enough to make her realise to stop being a twit with her pictures. Does donkey Kong actually have NO balls to tell her? He must read this too because he knows about it. You think he would want to protect his wife and not let her make a fool of herself and advise he to come off. I bet all those months ago Traschahahahas regretting advertising tattle on her page and making all her followers ome over to have a giggle at her 😂😂😂
I didn’t even know Tattle existed until she mentioned it and tried to get it shut down 😂😂😂 massively backfired that didn’t it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t even know Tattle existed until she mentioned it and tried to get it shut down 😂😂😂 massively backfired that didn’t it 😂
Me too! And I’m definitely not jealous of Tash 😂
I actually want Tanya to get engaged for the entertainment. Her hen do and wedding will be themed to the max it will be hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What I don’t get it is how ALL of her meals she makes are her “all time favourite” etc etc. Chicken and PEA tray bake? I hope the peas are like raisins when it’s cooked 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m just pleased it’s not peas and beans this time 🤢

Reactions: 2
Why on earth was she sent those??? She's hardly at the gym and she definitely doesn't eat healthy. More tit for her kitchen cupboards!!
Absolutely more tit for her kitchen cupboards! 😂 She must use so much single use plastic and be putting loads of crap into landfill! She really doesn’t give a tit about anything else other than getting likes on her gram!

Absolutely more tit for her kitchen cupboards! 😂 She must use so much single use plastic and be putting loads of crap into landfill! She really doesn’t give a tit about anything else other than getting likes on her gram!
I think this is true. I think she is obsessed with it(IG) to the point of all reasonable behaviour. It's taken over her life. Nothing she reads on here or comments made to her touch her.she doesn't care that she makes such mistakes and cock ups like that damn paper.No one is perfect but that paper debarcle has left me gobsmacked from beginning to end. She's gone that far it's a little weird.

Meanwhile Tanya is talking about Christmas!!!!! 😂 it’s only the middle of bloody September!!! 😂
But she had to let us know that she was going to be having a family day out to cut down a Christmas tree and #griswold before Tasha managed to get in there 🤦🏻‍♀️

I have no idea what griswold is (I think it’s a movie 🤷🏻‍♀️) but they both kept #ing it last year when they had identical days out

Meanwhile Tanya is talking about Christmas!!!!! 😂 it’s only the middle of bloody September!!! 😂
This was nothing more than a way to get some free tat for her free.

And tascha and those skinny syrups - what a joke. She eats utter crap, she’s unhealthy and now she’s been paid to advertise these

Reactions: 1
I hate that word 'lovlies'or' lovely ladies' patronising as hell. Hate it. 'hun' grrr. So false. Be thankful you have Christmas day you pair of 'lovlies' some of us work it nearly every year. Work. 8 hours. On Xmas day. TASHA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.