Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the deal with her son? I’m sure she has one doesn’t she? He was mentioned once and then never again! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
What’s the deal with her son? I’m sure she has one doesn’t she? He was mentioned once and then never again! 🤷🏼‍♀️
One of them is a wine broker in London. Not sure if it’s her son or Derek. I think it’s her son though. Saw it on a comment on one of her pics

Trasha loves living in a fishbowl, there is nothing private about her. I bet when she goes to bed at night Johnny long pecker stands there stark bollock naked grinning like a muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm telling you I'm putting all my Rae Dunn on the curtains or Sofa being crushed velvet......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm telling you I'm putting all my Rae Dunn on the curtains or Sofa being crushed velvet......
If you look at the picture she uploaded about the curtains arriving you can see that they are like a crushed velvet 😬

• Haha
If she does do crushed velvet ot is going to look awful with the wood stuff and that stereo table thing very mismatch. So should match the rest of the her house

Reactions: 2
She is very quiet on Instagram now. We've normally had a good half a dozen posts by this time of day 🤷🏼‍♀️

What no back to school photos of the kiddies?! She normally has a whole themed morning making a big deal out of it!!! Bet James got up at 5am and ran off to get out early before he was forced to pose for pics. Surprising little madam isn't on there gloating though? Shes normally up for a photo? 😂

Yeah that’s what I thought, not hard to quickly tidy before you take a picture 😃
Shes too hyper. Gotta get the pic quick, she doesnt even think about what others can see in the surroundings. Its like she zones out to take photos for the gram

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.