Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she never has likes or comments if she's deleting them all. She's one of the most deluded instagranmers I've seen.

Reactions: 9
Comment is gone! Why can't she just respond even if people are being negative. If she's such an 'influencer' she should be able to take any criticism and deal with it. Reading her bio at top of her page it states 'life's best bits'. Why not show us the crap bits although to be fair she does daily with her crap food and cheap tat. Be real show a messy kitchen. Say you are having a bad day. Say you can't afford something. Coz that's how we all are and feel. That is REAL life. Hers is make believe. Woman is constantly in fantasy land. That is going to come crashing down around her sooner rather than later. I honestly would love to question her and get a response. Common Tasha tell us all how fake you are!!
In fairness, while I think she's ridiculous, I also think it's totally up to her what she uses her Instagram for. For her, it might be just a way of showing life's best bits as she puts it, as a way to lift herself out of day-to-day misery! Everyone is different and I guess she's not on there doing stuff that's to be approved by us on Tattl.

Reactions: 2
In fairness, while I think she's ridiculous, I also think it's totally up to her what she uses her Instagram for. For her, it might be just a way of showing life's best bits as she puts it, as a way to lift herself out of day-to-day misery! Everyone is different and I guess she's not on there doing stuff that's to be approved by us on Tattl.
It's her obsession with Instagram. How is it healthy to post every God damn thing that she does. The photos she put up of her daughter on holiday and has kept them up knowing fine and well what people were saying and the comments she received say it all. She clearly doesn't care about her families safety and who could actually be watching her account. Plus she basically admitted to drink driving last week but clearly that's ok for her to do coz she's somebody special. Why can't she face criticism?? Why can't she deal with any negativity?? That's what real people do. None of us are perfect so why does she have to pretend to be. Her constant begging is so obvious. I have kids but I go on holiday to spend time with them and make memories not cry coz my Instagram got deleted for a whole day. Yes it's her Instagram but she surely needs a reality check. I still suffer with post natal depression 3 years down the line and yes I post on my grid about it coz that's what real people do. She only posts what she thinks are the good bits of her life which in fact is absolute rubbish. That is someone who is clearly fake and that's why people are speaking out more about her now coz they have realised what type of person she is. She would get so much more good acknowledgement if she was real

But when you have a ‘big’ account you have to accept that people will disagree with you and slag you off, if she doesn’t want the negativity from strangers she should keep her account private just for family friends but no she’s too desperate for the free tit!

Reactions: 10
But when you have a ‘big’ account you have to accept that people will disagree with you and slag you off, if she doesn’t want the negativity from strangers she should keep her account private just for family friends but no she’s too desperate for the free tit!
I'm not arguing with that either but also saying I doubt she'll change what she posts cos of what's been said on here! This has been going on months and she's just blocked it out. To a degree i say good on her, maybe it actually proves she doesn't take social media as seriously as people on here thinks she does... Still can't stand her myself, so I'm no advocate for her! Haha

Saw this on another site. Some dinner inspiration for our lovely cutenose
D08238C5-9D8D-48F1-86E5-1B5D9407E855.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You are lucky to HAVE received the flowers Tanya :rolleyes:

I know this is me being pedantic but it gets on my last tit when grown adults can’t spell or use grammar correctly.

Reactions: 5
You are lucky to HAVE received the flowers Tanya :rolleyes:

I know this is me being pedantic but it gets on my last tit when grown adults can’t spell or use grammar correctly.
Wonder if she just sent them to herself? My husband used to work with a woman who, without fail, sent herself Valentine’s Day flowers every year and pretended they were from a boyfriend 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Wonder if she just sent them to herself? My husband used to work with a woman who, without fail, sent herself Valentine’s Day flowers every year and pretended they were from a boyfriend 🙄
Ha probably! I bet they’re sickening to work with. The messages they send each other on insta are bad enough, I wouldn’t want to witness the live version!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not arguing with that either but also saying I doubt she'll change what she posts cos of what's been said on here! This has been going on months and she's just blocked it out. To a degree i say good on her, maybe it actually proves she doesn't take social media as seriously as people on here thinks she does... Still can't stand her myself, so I'm no advocate for her! Haha
I think she does pay attention to here more than people think but she cant whinge on her page about it because more people join here 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Without a doubt she reads on here daily. Problem is she thinks we are all jealous of what she 'has' and how much of an influencer she is. Why on earth would anyone be jealous of her lifestyle. She eats crap all day every day, drinks alcohol most nights, sits on her ass watching tv 22 hours a day and constantly has her phone in her hand. She goes on like she's a master chef if that's what you call putting frozen chips and pizzas in an oven. Yes her kids maybe a little bit older than some of us but damn sures sometimes I think older they get harder they are to deal with. I have the odd moan on Instagram about mine coz that is REAL life. I don't agree with her parenting. They have to wait to eat so she can grab a photo opportunity. That is not normal. There is a lot of influencers on Instagram who I follow and chat too and I do that simply because they aren't false. They say it how it is just decent genuine people. And off course they are all in agreement about Tashas whole lifestyle. In fact some off them follow her to have a laugh.

Why has no one mentioned the children in the pool incident last year in France?? When some one called her out for haveing them in her photos naked?? Strangers children this... Was I the only one to see it before she took it down???

And the postman in the doorbell camera this year? Did no one see that because no one has commented. She posted his face as the postie was at the door activating the camera and some one said did you actually ask permission for his face to be in public?? It's things like that that get my back up.. Not respecting people's privacy. Like a an adult should know to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.