Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her money comes from her children living in poverty. It’s as simple as that. They eat basic meals, their clothes are hand me downs or charity shopped, haven’t been taken on holiday in years, forced to live in a tiny cheap flat, she buys necessities on pay later schemes. We are talking about a woman who fed her children on free meals at Tesco cafe during the school holidays and days later went to Disneyland Paris on her own. There’s no big secret, her money comes from being a selfish bitch. She got a job a few weeks ago but I guarantee there will be some reason why she can’t start.

Reactions: 11
I loved how she got the characters to do shout outs for the kids.

Why not just take them? Instead of taking yourself….

Someone has hit the nail on the head above. There’s no issue in what she does, it’s that she does it at the expense of her children.

Nothing wrong with charity shop clothes, but there’s something wrong when you’re dressing them in charity shop garments whilst swanning off to dlp in brand new matching jumpers with a stranger.

Free meals for your kids when you’re eating dinners at dlp.

Poor parenting at its finest.

Reactions: 8

Missy44

I've often wondered what happened on iot. Robyn and Simon Watson were all over it like a rash then left very suddenly.
I find Paul Elwell extremely creepy and Tony Fullham a pompus know it all!

Reactions: 7
Imagine constantly dressing your kids up in Disney costumes and constantly making them watch Disney films and then going to Disney without them. It’s so fucked up. Doesn’t her friend have any real life friends to celebrate her birthday at Disneyland Paris with??

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Missy44

With Christmas coming up, you would think buying her kids presents would be more of a priority than another solo Disney trip. Or is she so screwed up that she thinks another trip will boost her fame and bring in the richies? "This time next year Rodney ..... "

• Wow
Reactions: 6

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
It’s the fact no ones judging her for having 5 kids in a 2 bed if that’s all she could afford, but she can clearly afford to move somewhere bigger if she can afford these trips!
Exactly and it’s the fact she’s;

got married in Florida

took her kids on a Disney cruise honeymoon

went to Disney World with 4 kids (before deciding to have another)

been to Disney World numerous times including a solo trip whilst pregnant to say goodbye to a fireworks show

has been to Disneyland Paris countless times

has booked

spends endless amounts on Disney toys for her kids and endless amounts on Disney dress up clothes.

We are talking £50k plus for all of that EASILY!!!! And probably even more!!!

And yet, you’re telling me she can’t afford to make life better for her kids? Move them into a house with enough bedrooms for at least the eldest to have some privacy? And a garden for her 5 kids.

What’s worse is that she knew their housing situation wasn’t changing and she continued to have more kids by choice because she HAD to have girls. It’s fucking sick.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
So she doesn't work, but her husband does. Yet he doesn't work in a highly paid job so she is getting Universal Credit alongside his earnings.

Now, we all know UC isn't paying massive amounts these days, not compared to the days where you could have more kids and get more money... but she would still be making some money from it.

Clearly, housing her kids is NOT a priority.

She has spent endless money on Disney merch, an expensive cruise (which was for 2 days!!!), DLP trips, WDW trips but hasn't taken her family to Haven or butlins on a nice holiday.

I've never known someone so selfish. What makes her think she is so entitled so these holidays. She chose to have 5 kids and cram them all in a tiny 2 bedroom flat. She chose to get pregnant when she knew she had no intention of changing their living situation. She's a fucking shit show shambles.

IT'S NOT THE COUNCILS DUTY TO HOUSE THE KIDS YOU CHOSE TO HAVE NATALIE.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
She’s going to be super paranoid now as to who is commenting on her life 😂😂😂

Er yeah I’m not taking saving tips from someone who doesn’t work, pumps out kid after kid without consideration how how she is going to afford them or afford their future and spends tens of thousands on holidays she has no business going on when her 5 kids are crammed in a flat!

• Heart

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m strange, but if this was my living situation I’d sacrifice my bedroom and get a pull out sofa bed so my children could at least have their own rooms. Put it away in the day, just seems more ideal than having two children in your room.
Surely not just your children who find it hard but also you marriage too? I love my evenings just me and my husband.
It’s just all very strange.

tbh if it was me I wouldn’t be going on extravagant holidays whilst I had 5 children living in a two bedroom property.

Reactions: 5
Well. She’s back posting on her account. Lasted long didn’t it? She clearly values social media over her childrens privacy.

There is absolutely no way other Disney vloggers don’t think the same as we do.

Disney holidays without the kids

Disney holidays solo

And yet abhorrent living conditions?

Also why can’t she buy? The rest of us manage to, and if we can’t, then we sure as hell don’t add so many children to the mix.

I find it quite insulting that she calls us pricks. She’s put herself in the public eye. It’s no different to the daily mail side bar of shame with celebs. If she doesn’t like it then stay private

Surely when the health visitor come round they would have commented on the over crowding?

she sounds as if she needs reporting to social services. I’m sure she looks after her little ones, but it’s not fair to have them all cramped in like that
Usually the health visitor would comment on a situation like this

The problem here is she is clearly social housing/housing benefit. So what’s the alternative.

There aren’t many houses of that size to go around. It’s precisely the reason why people don’t have children they can’t house.

Last edited:

sbg

She books numerous trips to WDW then changes the dates ....a lot!! ( pre pandemic)
She once did a really budget trip offsite, using buses and sharing fast food meals as she blogged it on a Facebook group.
She also lost one of her kids in Epcot if I remember correctly.
Natalie puts more money into the outfits than feeding the kids 😒

• Haha

Missy44

Yes when I joined the Dibb about 11 years ago, I couldn't believe there were people who actually managed to go every year, or even multiple times a year!
We've been fortunate that we have been able to have some kind of Disney holiday the last few years, either a cruise or WDW. But I do think we had started to take it for granted a bit. Now we haven't been for 2 years the planning for our upcoming trip is a bit more exciting I think

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Wasn’t she supposed to meet Charlotte in wonderland on there (the botox lips girl)?

radio silence from Charlotte on Instagram after the story of Waiting for test results with fingers crossed 9
Hours ago. and then haven’t seen any of Natalie’s stories with Charlotte in them either…guess her party must have failed their covid tests

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
She didn't having dining credits as she didn't stay onsite....

Hear me out. I'm all for a budget WDW trip and making it achievable for all BUT when you've got 5 kids sharing a small bedroom, that £10k holiday money really needs to be put towards making your day to day life better than a 2 week holiday.

Get your living situation sorted, then go on endless holidays.

If it's housing association, she would meet the criteria for overcrowding and would be eligible to be bidding on other larger properties....And would be in a fairly high banding due to being SO over crowded.

How much in total does a WDW for 7, a few DLP trips for 7 , Cruise all cost? Enough for a bloody house deposit that's what!

Parker123

It’s the fact no ones judging her for having 5 kids in a 2 bed if that’s all she could afford, but she can clearly afford to move somewhere bigger if she can afford these trips!

I’ve literally just posted this on the Disney vloggers thread

I’ve only just found this woman and can’t believe she’s been so selfish as to book herself a cruise when her family are in living conditions such as theirs.

she surely has a responsibility as a mother to ensure her kids aren’t overcrowded

it also looks like little ones cot is under another bed?

Shi123

That was so weird wasn't it!!!

She's off on a cruise whilst her 5 kids enjoy their shared bedroom. I can't get over it :ROFLMAO: A 15 year old boy, was sharing with an 8, 5, 3, and 1 year old until she moved the 2 girls into her bedroom. WHAT THE FUCK.

I wouldn’t judge anyone having kids share rooms if there’s literally nothing they can do. But usually these people don’t then spend 1000’s a year on fecking Disney.

It’s so cruel when her eldest boy needs privacy, like renting somewhere more expensive a month might mean a few years without Disney holidays but I never had a Disney holiday until I was just finished uni and could pay it myself. My mother worked very hard and knew holidays where a luxury where as this woman sees them as essential.

Yes mums need a break from their kids sometimes. But not on a fecking Disney cruise 😂😂 here kids want to see some photos of mummy with Mickey Mouse while you sat in the flat?

Also when does she work? I seen she was a carer but she never seems to be at work?