Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She won’t post again. But she’ll be glued to this.

its only natural. I would be. And that’s exactly why I’ve never vlogged a Disney trip.

my life is too chaotic to be letting strangers on the internet in.

and I’m sorry, Natalie, you are selfish. How would you like to have grown up as a child in the living conditions you subject your kids to?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Zoepenguin

In my opinion making sacrifices for holidays is maybe going without luxuries, looking for the best deals on bills etc but as we all know Disney holidays aren't cheap for 7 people and you're not going to save enough just by cutting back. She does a lot of posts about manifesting and the law of attraction which is a big red flag to me...

diisney22

I honestly don’t understand how she can justify it… the trip, the hotel before they left and paying for it there, the food and extras… for someone who’s always claiming she “budgets for everything” how does this fit in? Right before Christmas too! And how no one in her family has said anything? I’m baffled, completely baffled

Zoepenguin

Is she really?

So disgusting. Needs help with housing but can afford numerous trips?

She’s doing it so she can make more content. Absolutely vile that she puts her channel and likes above her children.

Why did she even have them? One trip mmm ok. Two? Wonder what her excuse is this time
3! The cruise, her solo WDW trip whilst pregnant and now DLP. Not bad going! How does no-one in her real life comment or see any issue with this...

• Wow

diisney22

I loved how she got the characters to do shout outs for the kids.

Why not just take them? Instead of taking yourself….

Someone has hit the nail on the head above. There’s no issue in what she does, it’s that she does it at the expense of her children.

Nothing wrong with charity shop clothes, but there’s something wrong when you’re dressing them in charity shop garments whilst swanning off to dlp in brand new matching jumpers with a stranger.

Free meals for your kids when you’re eating dinners at dlp.

Poor parenting at its finest.
Exactly this, I almost feel second hand embarrassment for her. Like how does she think it looks sharing that she’s feeding her kids with free meals and then a week later she’s living it up in DLP. I get kids are expensive, I’m a parent myself! But I would never put my own selfish wants before my children. Never.

Reactions: 4

Zoepenguin

Honestly I feel like she's just trolling at this point. She must be the most irresponsible mother of 5 I've ever encountered. Shame on the family and friends enabling this behaviour too. I know a couple of large families on low incomes and I really admire how they juggle everything so the kids get what they need. The parents sure as hell aren't gallivanting off on multiple solo holidays a year!

Parker123

Theres making sacrifices for holiday’s then theres just selfishness. I still cant get over her living in 2 bed with that many kids yet going on all these trips, get your priorities right 🥴

Zoepenguin

In my experience those who post those memes are the bitchiest people going. Just saying..! Also if you're going to share your life publicly online then people are going to call you out if they think you're making questionable choices.

Zoepenguin

Because she bought them followers
She kept getting random accounts following her in hours and pretended she didn’t know how it was all happening this was a while ago and she was obsessed with gaining likes followers etc
She needs to get a job

She would pay deposits on trips and spend years paying towards them but doesn’t get that she should be paying that for a deposit for a house
But then again she probably expects the council to house her to a bigger place
Anyone see not long ago she said she was broody again lol
Yes I spotted that, said her hubby was gonna get the snip and they couldn't go through with it! She would be doing those kids a massive disservice if she had any more.
I think she does expect a council house tbh, wouldn't surprise me if they get part of their rent paid. I know we'd all like to have regular Disney trips but things like that are a bonus once your day to day costs are sorted. Sick of these influencers acting like it's their god given right to go.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Must be tough studying in that environment bless him. Not against kids sharing rooms at all but 2 should be the max really in my opinion. Also last I checked she'd dedicated 3 squares on insta to tattle and how awful we are. But she definitely doesn't care about what we think because we don't know her etc. Right...! If your profile is public you can't tell people not to look or have an opinion, sorry!
She’s desperate to exploit her kids for Disney’s attention. Makes them pose for photos for Disney. Makes her little ones say ridiclous things about Disney like ‘reach your dreams’ which they would never naturally say.

She ‘catches them’ watching Disney fireworks and ‘Disney rides’ On YouTube.

FUCK OFF LOVE.

You are exploiting your kids for attention because clearly you have major issues of your own. You could have been very likeable and relatable, doing Disney on a budget but putting Disney, a rich rich rich company,before your own kids, before your eldest son who clearly is struggling with the chaos he’s living in, is despicable.

Nothing wrong with council houses, nothing wrong with shared bedrooms at all. But you’re taking the piss but going on endless luxury trips YOU CANNOT AFFORD

Zoepenguin

Exactly! We lived in a 2 bed flat with our first dd and would have loved to take her to WDW when she was little. Would have been easy to spaff our savings on that but we knew we wanted more kids so our funds went towards a house deposit and we holidayed mainly in the UK while our kids were little with a few European hols thrown in. Not saying everyone has to follow the exact same path but putting luxury holidays above your home you live in for the other 50 weeks is madness imo.

Saratoga

I’ve just come across this thread and started to watch some of her vlogs. I cannot understand how you can make the majority of your daily activities with your children Disney themed from dressing them up in Disney costumes to sitting and watching Disney vlogs on YouTube then head off on Disney holidays and leave them behind! On one of the vlogs from the cruise, I think it is when she is watching the Frozen performance, she declares to her friend when a particular character appears how it is one of her daughter’s favourites and how the kid will love watching the video. Erm, she’d love it more if she was actually there to experience it for real. I’d rather scrimp and save for as long as it would take to bring all my children with me to share the magical experiences together, as a family!

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I think it's incredibly selfish.

I'm all for parents doing things for themselves. Going on holidays with their friends. But going on holidays that are purposefully tailored towards families is really weird and for me, all it would be is make me miss my children which is the EXACT opposite purpose.

I can't believe it. Yeah, whilst the majority of your kids are little being cramped up in a flat seems 'fun' but wait until they're older.... I imagine her eldest son spends most of his time at his Dads house!

She is really selfish. No priorities at all.

Shi123

I’m laughing about the ‘clearly have nothing better to do’ but she’s going round blocking people and making posts about tattle 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂
No I’ve a lot of better things to do- just sitting in my garden enjoying some sun for one, enjoying a nosey at the crazy Disney community 😂 😏

• Haha
I'm sure she'll spout the usual rubbish about us all having no lives or anything better to do (says the person constantly updating her insta story...) Yet she found this thread almost immediately, or someone else directed her here?
We’re all entitled to comment - it’s freedom of speech. Not bullying. Not trolling. Just commenting.

To stop that you set your account to private.

It’s up to her to decide whether her followers or privacy is more important.

Shi123

I've often wondered what happened on iot. Robyn and Simon Watson were all over it like a rash then left very suddenly.
I find Paul Elwell extremely creepy and Tony Fullham a pompus know it all!
Yeah there was a Scottish couple always on it too, was the girl
Kirsten or soemthing and her husband had a beard? They where admins too.

We need an IOT thread 😂😂😂 since you can’t actually post anything on it with out getting deleted 😏

Her eldest is 15 today and yet, she still is obsessed with her younger kids.

It's quite obvious her daughters are her favourite.

It's fucking weird that she makes them dance on camera, in Disney outfits, to disney fucking songs for strangers on the internet!!!!!
The post saying when you’re not going on the Disney cruise was mean. Like I couldn’t imagine doing such child friendly things and not taking my children

Saratoga

I just can’t with this one, she’s over the moon she’s going to Orlando in nine days with one of her five children. To leave four behind, the four who she constantly has dressed up in Disney costumes, watching Disney vlogs and Disney movies, buying Disney themed clothes and toys for and then she’s leaving them behind. How heartbreaking for them, especially the two girls who are subjected to Disney all their waking hours. If you can’t afford to take them all wait until you can. She is so self-centred.