nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No shoes ... ewww!

I bet she was going for a Cinderella thing but the daft cow forgot to wear any shoes, not just lose one!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
But it's fine guys, she'll manifest a house for them. Or wait til the council/HA offer them one, same thing. Anything but take responsibility and maybe reign in the holidays for a bit like the majority of other families have to do. I love Disney but I really think the online community can be quite toxic for encouraging/enabling prioritising Disney trips over everything else.

Reactions: 3
Asides from the obv massive housing issue… how the hell do you actually leave your little kids for a Disney cruise. How to you explain mummy’s going to see Mickey, but you guys aren’t. Then bring them Disney teddies 🤦🏻‍♀️

Would you not be sad seeing all the kids having fun doing the activities while yours are stuck in a flat?!

I think it's incredibly selfish.

I'm all for parents doing things for themselves. Going on holidays with their friends. But going on holidays that are purposefully tailored towards families is really weird and for me, all it would be is make me miss my children which is the EXACT opposite purpose.

I can't believe it. Yeah, whilst the majority of your kids are little being cramped up in a flat seems 'fun' but wait until they're older.... I imagine her eldest son spends most of his time at his Dads house!

She is really selfish. No priorities at all.

Reactions: 4
Eurgh.

When all the tit from multiple threads collides…

magical day apparel re shared a Natalie story of the girl disneyfan9 that she was with on the disney cruise wearing one of their jerseys.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
See her post today?
Making solid plans for her family……

no not a house,

another trip to WDW

Funny how she turned comments off on this post.

Natalie you obviously read here.

This isn’t high school babe. And it’s not bleeping primary school either. This is reality.

You need to grow up babe. Life isn’t a Disney movie. Stop being a selfish and get your kids somewhere decent to live so they don’t spent the rest of their life hating you and feeling like they spent Their entire childhood second best to your Disney obsession. You are a lunatic. Disney is a BRAND. Designed to sell and you are the mug that’s falling for it. You can’t afford trips, and cruises, because look at the state of your life!!!!!

Nothing wrong with loving and being obsessed with Disney but at the expense of your family, that’s a problem

Attachments

In my experience those who post those memes are the bitchiest people going. Just saying..! Also if you're going to share your life publicly online then people are going to call you out if they think you're making questionable choices.

And now we get triple doses
Charlotte in wonderland
Disney fan Essex girl
Natalie

all releasing Vlogs of the same cruise of them together. Vlogging the vloggers.

• Sick
I’ve literally just posted this on the Disney vloggers thread

I’ve only just found this woman and can’t believe she’s been so selfish as to book herself a cruise when her family are in living conditions such as theirs.

she surely has a responsibility as a mother to ensure her kids aren’t overcrowded

it also looks like little ones cot is under another bed?

Reactions: 5
I’ve literally just posted this on the Disney vloggers thread

I’ve only just found this woman and can’t believe she’s been so selfish as to book herself a cruise when her family are in living conditions such as theirs.

she surely has a responsibility as a mother to ensure her kids aren’t overcrowded

it also looks like little ones cot is under another bed?
Yeah it’s under a cabin bed... next to her and her husbands bed as she’s got a 15 year old, 8 year old and 5 year old son cramped up in the other room! (All 4 of them kids were all cramped in one room whilst the baby was in her room)

she’s absolutely horrendous

Surely when the health visitor come round they would have commented on the over crowding?

she sounds as if she needs reporting to social services. I’m sure she looks after her little ones, but it’s not fair to have them all cramped in like that

Reactions: 1
Surely when the health visitor come round they would have commented on the over crowding?

she sounds as if she needs reporting to social services. I’m sure she looks after her little ones, but it’s not fair to have them all cramped in like that
She always plays the victim with it but she chose to keep having children and her eldest is 15 for gods sake!! That's 15 years she's have to make changes.

I can't believe she can spend THOUSANDS, literally tens of thousands on holidays but not improve her children daily lives.

Reactions: 1
Why doesn’t she move?

I’ve never know a mother to go on a Disney trip and not let their kids experience it. Fairplay If she had 2 trips, one with them one without.

the mind boggles