nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
another £150+ plus found for a new passport. Yet klarna’d something the other day
For her kid’s birthday as well!!

Also notice the absolute lack of effort in showing the fact it’s her husbands birthday in comparison to anything else she posts. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
She’s literally gone three days in a row for the free food in Tesco, what the duck 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s literally gone three days in a row for the free food in Tesco, what the duck 😂
you can’t really get klarna details to pay for your kids food each day.

she needs to get these free food eats in constantly this month (daily fishfingers and chips for the kids…) it was after passport renewal and her upcoming girls trip to DLP.

priorities totally in order

I noticed it was breakfast she’s gone for today, will she be back later on for free lunch too?

Last edited:
My partner was even like “what the duck

I honestly don’t know how she can think it’s completely OK… gives it all the “we make sure everything goes within our budget”, pleads poverty makes sure she gets free meals for her kids… Yet spends 100s of pounds in short time spans on Disney trips… I myself don’t even understand it 🤣

I’ve lost so much respect for her.

Reactions: 3
My partner was even like “what the duck

I honestly don’t know how she can think it’s completely OK… gives it all the “we make sure everything goes within our budget”, pleads poverty makes sure she gets free meals for her kids… Yet spends 100s of pounds in short time spans on Disney trips… I myself don’t even understand it 🤣

I’ve lost so much respect for her.
I think that’s the problem right? None of us understand it, spending so much on herself.
Your priorities when you have 5 kids should be entirely for them first. Especially when you don’t have much money at all.

having to use klarna to pay for kids birthday presents means you shouldn’t be blowing a load of money on DLP and a disney cruise for yourself.

She might argue it was only a few hundred quid.
But it isn’t just that. It’s depriving your children of an extra few treats, or a special item of clothing, or a few good days out.

she could have taken the kids away for a weekend in the U.K. somewhere cheap with that money but instead her desperation to go to disney being pushed by her enabling Essex friend means she blows it selfishly on herself instead and leaves the kids eating free food from Tesco cafe and stuck in a tiny flat for the entire time.

I think that’s the problem right? None of us understand it, spending so much on herself.
Your priorities when you have 5 kids should be entirely for them first. Especially when you don’t have much money at all.

having to use klarna to pay for kids birthday presents means you shouldn’t be blowing a load of money on DLP and a disney cruise for yourself.

She might argue it was only a few hundred quid.
But it isn’t just that. It’s depriving your children of an extra few treats, or a special item of clothing, or a few good days out.

she could have taken the kids away for a weekend in the U.K. somewhere cheap with that money but instead her desperation to go to disney being pushed by her enabling Essex friend means she blows it selfishly on herself instead and leaves the kids eating free food from Tesco cafe and stuck in a tiny flat for the entire time.
The using BNPL for birthdays is just baffling, you know full well it’s coming around… So save or don’t buy them “Disney” stuff because you’re trying to force them into the life. It’s fake and we all know it.
We have been desperate to take our little ones to Disney, but we know that we just can’t afford it. Even with my partner working a good job. We would never in a million years deprive them for our selfish benefit or to live this fake crazy life for social media.
She could have 100% taken them on holiday in the UK or even Spain to get some sun… But nope.

What’s strange as well is these days you can get so many Disney things at a decent price from all over, like supermarkets etc. there’s no need to do BNPL on Disney store stuff, especially for the younger ones.

Reactions: 4
What’s strange as well is these days you can get so many Disney things at a decent price from all over, like supermarkets etc. there’s no need to do BNPL on Disney store stuff, especially for the younger ones.
Yes some of the nicest and most treasured Disney things my daughter had growing up were supermarket dressing up dresses or little bits from the likes of B & M !

Reactions: 1
So she’s setting off on yet another Disney trip without her kids… has joined the gym (nothing against) and is getting nails done… HOW DOES SHE AFFORD ALL OF THIS?! like seriously, I’d love to know how she does it “on a budget” unless her budget is about 5k 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she’s setting off on yet another Disney trip without her kids… has joined the gym (nothing against) and is getting nails done… HOW DOES SHE AFFORD ALL OF THIS?! like seriously, I’d love to know how she does it “on a budget” unless her budget is about 5k 🤣🤣
yeah, a hotel room the night before too
Flying over looking like BA
and taxi fares from the airport
Wonder what hotel it is…

how are the kids sat at home?
Enjoying watching disney parks on YouTube whilst their mums away again?

She’s not even got park reservations for today. I honestly can’t get over how she justifies her life style. It’s so selfish. Then she talks about having more kids. 🤯

My husband is pretty easy going, but I think even he would have something to say about it if I chose to swan off to Disney on my own (or with friends) every few weeks!

But then, we don't have that kind of marriage / family life. Our weekends away / holidays and days out we do all together as a family.

Weekends between sept and Xmas were really difficult to get for APs. What ticket has she got?
She’s got an annual pass which I understand is hard to get weekends but perhaps, don’t go at the weekend? Or make sure you book and can get the weekend. I just think it’s pretty silly if I’m honest and I personally wouldn’t want to go without my kids and then not even be in the parks. How long is she going for to justify a non park day? I get with WDW having non park days but don’t see loads to do out of the parks at DLP

Her money comes from her children living in poverty. It’s as simple as that. They eat basic meals, their clothes are hand me downs or charity shopped, haven’t been taken on holiday in years, forced to live in a tiny cheap flat, she buys necessities on pay later schemes. We are talking about a woman who fed her children on free meals at Tesco cafe during the school holidays and days later went to Disneyland Paris on her own. There’s no big secret, her money comes from being a selfish witch. She got a job a few weeks ago but I guarantee there will be some reason why she can’t start.

Reactions: 11
If they're on a low income they may be on universal credit with at least part of their rent covered by housing benefit. Possibly they get a council tax reduction too. I know people working and on UC who rent and seem to have a fair bit of extra cash for days out, holidays etc.

If they're on a low income they may be on universal credit with at least part of their rent covered by housing benefit. Possibly they get a council tax reduction too. I know people working and on UC who rent and seem to have a fair bit of extra cash for days out, holidays etc.
Yes. Husband works, she doesn’t. They probably get housing benefit and universal tax credit (previously working tax credit and child tax credit) along with child benefit.

It’s clear to see they don’t have extra cash, she just doesn’t spend out on things she should so she can spend out on things she wants like taking herself on holiday with strangers she’s met off the Internet.

Last edited: