nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me so angry.

I get that the kids are fed and watered. But as a mother, surely you’d feel really sad being in DLP without your kids. Especially the 2 little girls who seem to love Disney.

Also, her not using social media lasted long didn’t it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is she really?

So disgusting. Needs help with housing but can afford numerous trips?

She’s doing it so she can make more content. Absolutely vile that she puts her channel and likes above her children.

Why did she even have them? One trip mmm ok. Two? Wonder what her excuse is this time
3! The cruise, her solo WDW trip whilst pregnant and now DLP. Not bad going! How does no-one in her real life comment or see any issue with this...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Imagine constantly dressing your kids up in Disney costumes and constantly making them watch Disney films and then going to Disney without them. It’s so fucked up. Doesn’t her friend have any real life friends to celebrate her birthday at Disneyland Paris with??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Where’s the priority given only this week it was shared about needing to spread birthday presents with buy now pay later but obviously that doesn’t extend to her own needs and wants.

• Wow
Imagine constantly dressing your kids up in Disney costumes and constantly making them watch Disney films and then going to Disney without them. It’s so fucked up. Doesn’t her friend have any real life friends to celebrate her birthday at Disneyland Paris with??
It’s appalling. She should be ashamed. But she isn’t.

• Wow
With Christmas coming up, you would think buying her kids presents would be more of a priority than another solo Disney trip. Or is she so screwed up that she thinks another trip will boost her fame and bring in the richies? "This time next year Rodney ..... "

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m really confused they didn’t live together when they went on holiday but got married out there?

Also she said when they are older they will be able to do multiple holidays a year. If that’s the case then surely now they should have the money to rent a bigger place?
Nothing adds up.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So she doesn't work, but her husband does. Yet he doesn't work in a highly paid job so she is getting Universal Credit alongside his earnings.

Now, we all know UC isn't paying massive amounts these days, not compared to the days where you could have more kids and get more money... but she would still be making some money from it.

Clearly, housing her kids is NOT a priority.

She has spent endless money on Disney merch, an expensive cruise (which was for 2 days!!!), DLP trips, WDW trips but hasn't taken her family to Haven or butlins on a nice holiday.

I've never known someone so selfish. What makes her think she is so entitled so these holidays. She chose to have 5 kids and cram them all in a tiny 2 bedroom flat. She chose to get pregnant when she knew she had no intention of changing their living situation. She's a bleeping tit show shambles.

IT'S NOT THE COUNCILS DUTY TO HOUSE THE KIDS YOU CHOSE TO HAVE NATALIE.

Reactions: 6
So she doesn't work, but her husband does. Yet he doesn't work in a highly paid job so she is getting Universal Credit alongside his earnings.

Now, we all know UC isn't paying massive amounts these days, not compared to the days where you could have more kids and get more money... but she would still be making some money from it.

Clearly, housing her kids is NOT a priority.

She has spent endless money on Disney merch, an expensive cruise (which was for 2 days!!!), DLP trips, WDW trips but hasn't taken her family to Haven or butlins on a nice holiday.

I've never known someone so selfish. What makes her think she is so entitled so these holidays. She chose to have 5 kids and cram them all in a tiny 2 bedroom flat. She chose to get pregnant when she knew she had no intention of changing their living situation. She's a bleeping tit show shambles.

IT'S NOT THE COUNCILS DUTY TO HOUSE THE KIDS YOU CHOSE TO HAVE NATALIE.
I am baffled by this woman. I honestly feel for her kids, what must they think?

Reactions: 2
I am baffled by this woman. I honestly feel for her kids, what must they think?
I was pretty surprised she was using a buy now pay later scheme for those disney presents.
Then to see she’s going to DLP again? Living well beyond your means now

this should be a big red flag that you can’t afford to live this way. Her disney friend shouldnt be enabling it either. They’ve just gone on that disney cruise together, you don’t need another disney trip that close that you can’t afford to go on, do something closer to home.

how does the husband let this carry on? Surely he must get sick of endlessly working and not getting a holiday either whilst Natalie swans off on another one?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think she just has an entitlement complex and too many people enabling her. She thinks that when the kids move out they'll be able to go on multiple Disney holidays a year. What planet is she living on? The people on forums and elsewhere online who do this, 99 times out of 100 have very good jobs or large pensions and either no kids or just 1 or 2. I'm willing to bet most own their own homes too.

Reactions: 3
Whoever raised Natalie needs to seriously have a word.

She feels entitled to luxury that she cannot afford, hasn't worked for and has gone on to have children that she cannot provide for. She has them crammed in a flat whilst she is off to Disney multiple times?! What the duck!! Those hundreds or thousands of pounds could be a deposit on a new house for them.

Clearly she is waiting for a rich family member to peg it and be left with inheritance.

I’ve been reading this thread ever since she posted about it and if I’m honest it’s opened my eyes to the tit show that is her life.
I used to follow her and think “good on her” but now, Jesus Christ! My opinion has chanced MASSIVELY. She is bleeping deluded and living an absolute lie. Do not plead poverty, but book not just 1 but 3 bleeping trips! I have 2 children and could barely afford 1 trip every 2 years, let alone 5 kids and got on multiple trips within the space of a year!!
Also, this whole “BNPL” for her kid’s birthdays and weekly shop when she apparently “budgets”… that’s fucked up and I call bs.

Someone let me know where the magic tree comes from that Natalie and Sophie Belle Brown have. Thanks in advance.

• Haha
It’s unbelievable! I don’t understand how someone can afford to keep passports in date for 7 people, (let alone the actual holidays) but can’t afford adequate housing for her children.