Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I wouldn’t judge anyone having kids share rooms if there’s literally nothing they can do. But usually these people don’t then spend 1000’s a year on fecking Disney.

It’s so cruel when her eldest boy needs privacy, like renting somewhere more expensive a month might mean a few years without Disney holidays but I never had a Disney holiday until I was just finished uni and could pay it myself. My mother worked very hard and knew holidays where a luxury where as this woman sees them as essential.

Yes mums need a break from their kids sometimes. But not on a fecking Disney cruise 😂😂 here kids want to see some photos of mummy with Mickey Mouse while you sat in the flat?

Also when does she work? I seen she was a carer but she never seems to be at work?
This is exactly it.

She's had 15 years to find her son a decent home.

Instead she's gone on endless trips to Disney World (including SOLO trips whilst pregnant!!!!!), Disneyland Paris trips, and family disney cruises. She's also CHOSEN to go on and have 4 more children all whilst her living conditions haven't changed and they have continued to stay in a 2 bed tiny flat with no garden!

Apparently she was a carer but she definitely hasn't worked since having her 1 year old! Not that I've noticed anyway.

Reactions: 4

Shi123

yes that’s her.
(although I left that page a looooong time ago, corrupt admin that we running it, but that’s another story!)
It’s Orlando time?

That’s where I first seen her and I used to think my god she’s so attention seeking with all the baby pics 🙄🙄 it’s a fb group about Orlando, why you sending pics of your kids to 1000’s of random people

• Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Funny how she turned comments off on this post.

Natalie you obviously read here.

This isn’t high school babe. And it’s not fucking primary school either. This is reality.

You need to grow up babe. Life isn’t a Disney movie. Stop being a selfish and get your kids somewhere decent to live so they don’t spent the rest of their life hating you and feeling like they spent Their entire childhood second best to your Disney obsession. You are a lunatic. Disney is a BRAND. Designed to sell and you are the mug that’s falling for it. You can’t afford trips, and cruises, because look at the state of your life!!!!!

Nothing wrong with loving and being obsessed with Disney but at the expense of your family, that’s a problem

Attachments

Missy44

There used to be someone who posted on the DLP groups who had 6 children in a 2 bed house. They were always at DLP.
Now, I'm pretty Disney obsessed myself, but not to the detriment of a decent standard of living for me and my family!

Shi123

See her post today?
Making solid plans for her family……

no not a house,

another trip to WDW

diisney22

I’ve been reading this thread ever since she posted about it and if I’m honest it’s opened my eyes to the shit show that is her life.
I used to follow her and think “good on her” but now, Jesus Christ! My opinion has chanced MASSIVELY. She is fucking deluded and living an absolute lie. Do not plead poverty, but book not just 1 but 3 fucking trips! I have 2 children and could barely afford 1 trip every 2 years, let alone 5 kids and got on multiple trips within the space of a year!!
Also, this whole “BNPL” for her kid’s birthdays and weekly shop when she apparently “budgets”… that’s fucked up and I call bs.

Zoepenguin

I'm sure she'll have some predictable excuse about making memories/YOLO/mums need me time etc. She knows she's made/making poor decisions and doesn't care. I notice her and the likes of Sophie and Dave have a lot of American followers who seem blind to their flaws and post lots of fawning positive comments...

Where’s the priority given only this week it was shared about needing to spread birthday presents with buy now pay later but obviously that doesn’t extend to her own needs and wants.

• Wow

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Someone posted on here that people who share meme's or quotes about 'bitchy high school' are the worst.

Natalie baby cakes, what you doing on here then? You didn't STUMBLE across here. Don't lie ;)

Address the housing issue then because CLEARLY a hell of a lot of people are confused about it...

Imagine constantly dressing your kids up in Disney costumes and constantly making them watch Disney films and then going to Disney without them. It’s so fucked up. Doesn’t her friend have any real life friends to celebrate her birthday at Disneyland Paris with??
It’s appalling. She should be ashamed. But she isn’t.

• Wow

hiya23

What’s strange as well is these days you can get so many Disney things at a decent price from all over, like supermarkets etc. there’s no need to do BNPL on Disney store stuff, especially for the younger ones.

Saratoga

I can remember a school friend in secondary school going to Orlando for Christmas. I couldn’t believe how lucky she was, at 13 years of age I dreamed one day I would get the opportunity to go. My dad had passed away and it was just me and my mum at home, going to Orlando would have been impossible for my mum. I think that’s why as an adult together with my partner we worked hard, saved every penny and made it happen. We’ve been lucky enough to visit 7 times. We have saved so hard to make this happen. We only have one child, it’s easy for us to take her every time but if I had five children I couldn’t leave four behind and take one in order to get my Disney fix. Natalie is selfish, end of story.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
didn’t she post on her stories about tattle the other day? Hi Natalie 👋👋

it is other people who are enablers. That Essex girl she’s with, must be single or a BF who doesn’t like disney, so latched on to Natalie and convinces her to follow her disney obsession above the priority of her kids.

imagine how those kids will feel when they see the stories of their mum wandering around DLP meeting characters and on rides - whilst they sit in the cramped flat waiting to be taken out for their free Tesco cafe lunch.

She could have taken them away for a weekend in the U.K. as they won’t have had a single holiday this year but no. Mummy has to go to Paris with her friend having already been on a disney cruise too.

maybe next year kids.

Makes me so angry.

I get that the kids are fed and watered. But as a mother, surely you’d feel really sad being in DLP without your kids. Especially the 2 little girls who seem to love Disney.

Also, her not using social media lasted long didn’t it.

• Wow

diisney22

So she’s setting off on yet another Disney trip without her kids… has joined the gym (nothing against) and is getting nails done… HOW DOES SHE AFFORD ALL OF THIS?! like seriously, I’d love to know how she does it “on a budget” unless her budget is about 5k 🤣🤣

• Haha

hiya23

32BF2AA2-7EEB-4BF9-BF44-C7BB79B91B84.png

🙄 so desperate to make it big but has zero consistency in her “brand”.

• Haha

Shi123

When she was going on about how she wished her kids where off school so she could isolate everyone at the start of the week it actually repulsed me, lock your little kids in a flat for 10 days then you head off on your merry Disney trip leaving them?! Wow. Disgustingly selfish.

Imagine thinking you might have Covid and being more upset about maybe missing your time on a ship around England, than giving it to your wee children or them getting sick. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Oh my god as if she sent her son to school with a fucking broken ankle and didn’t even realise!!!!

If your kid needs first aid, take him fucking home and not leave him to care of the school!!!!!
POOR KID WAS IN AGONY FOR 3 HOURS BEFORE SHE PICKED HIM UP AND TOOK HIM TO A&E!!!! WHERE HE WAITED ANOTHER 5 HOURS!!!!

If your kid is hyper sensitive, you go EXTRA cautious, fucking numb skull.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow