nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she’s waiting for some rich relative to die so she gets some money to move. That’s the vibe I get from her.

I can’t believe she’s probably for Covid! Then again, she’s been to Costa, Starbucks, every shop you can think off and doesn’t wear a mask! What does she bleeping expect!!

you might be exempt from a mask but surely if you were so worried about your cruise you’d wear one?!

Reactions: 2
Maybe I’m strange, but if this was my living situation I’d sacrifice my bedroom and get a pull out sofa bed so my children could at least have their own rooms. Put it away in the day, just seems more ideal than having two children in your room.
Surely not just your children who find it hard but also you marriage too? I love my evenings just me and my husband.
It’s just all very strange.

tbh if it was me I wouldn’t be going on extravagant holidays whilst I had 5 children living in a two bedroom property.

Reactions: 5
It’s the fact no ones judging her for having 5 kids in a 2 bed if that’s all she could afford, but she can clearly afford to move somewhere bigger if she can afford these trips!

It’s the fact no ones judging her for having 5 kids in a 2 bed if that’s all she could afford, but she can clearly afford to move somewhere bigger if she can afford these trips!
Exactly and it’s the fact she’s;

got married in Florida

took her kids on a Disney cruise honeymoon

went to Disney World with 4 kids (before deciding to have another)

been to Disney World numerous times including a solo trip whilst pregnant to say goodbye to a fireworks show

has been to Disneyland Paris countless times

has booked

spends endless amounts on Disney toys for her kids and endless amounts on Disney dress up clothes.

We are talking £50k plus for all of that EASILY!!!! And probably even more!!!

And yet, you’re telling me she can’t afford to make life better for her kids? Move them into a house with enough bedrooms for at least the eldest to have some privacy? And a garden for her 5 kids.

What’s worse is that she knew their housing situation wasn’t changing and she continued to have more kids by choice because she HAD to have girls. It’s bleeping sick.

Reactions: 6
There used to be someone who posted on the DLP groups who had 6 children in a 2 bed house. They were always at DLP.
Now, I'm pretty Disney obsessed myself, but not to the detriment of a decent standard of living for me and my family!

Reactions: 4
In my opinion making sacrifices for holidays is maybe going without luxuries, looking for the best deals on bills etc but as we all know Disney holidays aren't cheap for 7 people and you're not going to save enough just by cutting back. She does a lot of posts about manifesting and the law of attraction which is a big red flag to me...

In my opinion making sacrifices for holidays is maybe going without luxuries, looking for the best deals on bills etc but as we all know Disney holidays aren't cheap for 7 people and you're not going to save enough just by cutting back. She does a lot of posts about manifesting and the law of attraction which is a big red flag to me...
Basically getting everything and not working for is! Sophie from Sophie and Dave does that! She ‘manifested’ £10k from her viewers by pretending to be homeless and then bought a £1.5k chair!! (It was on their thread I found out about Natalie to be honest!!!)

Honestly Natalie getting Covid is karma!!

Reactions: 3
When she was going on about how she wished her kids where off school so she could isolate everyone at the start of the week it actually repulsed me, lock your little kids in a flat for 10 days then you head off on your merry Disney trip leaving them?! Wow. Disgustingly selfish.

Imagine thinking you might have Covid and being more upset about maybe missing your time on a ship around England, than giving it to your wee children or them getting sick. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

So you get a faint line on the lateral flow and think, oh I might be positive I best do a PCR test? Not oh I’m going to do another lateral flow because it was a faint line?

And what difference does she think the PCR will make? She’ll still test positive on the lateral flow at the port unless she somehow fakes the test (but they watch you do the test so I don’t know how you could).

The entire thing is off.

(Names erased on the Facebook post. Not me, but I’m in the group it was posted to)

Attachments

You can get false positives with LFT that’s why your told to get PCR afterwards to make sure

Reactions: 1
You can get false positives with LFT that’s why your told to get PCR afterwards to make sure
You can, but normal people would take at least another LFT (probably 2) before going for a PCR test. Especially as the PCR has no impact on her getting on board the cruise. They won’t accept that being negative if the LFT is still positive at the port on embarkation day.

Reactions: 1
I just saw that post myself and thought ‘cannot believe the selfish witch is paying money for Palo - a totally unnecessary extra cost - whilst her poor kids live in a 2 bed flat’. She absolutely disgusts me.
I wonder if she’s sponging off the girl who is going with her?!

I'm sure she'll have some predictable excuse about making memories/YOLO/mums need me time etc. She knows she's made/making poor decisions and doesn't care. I notice her and the likes of Sophie and Dave have a lot of American followers who seem blind to their flaws and post lots of fawning positive comments...

Wasn’t she supposed to meet Charlotte in wonderland on there (the botox lips girl)?

radio silence from Charlotte on Instagram after the story of Waiting for test results with fingers crossed 9
Hours ago. and then haven’t seen any of Natalie’s stories with Charlotte in them either…guess her party must have failed their covid tests

• Haha
Wasn’t she supposed to meet Charlotte in wonderland on there (the botox lips girl)?

radio silence from Charlotte on Instagram after the story of Waiting for test results with fingers crossed 9
Hours ago. and then haven’t seen any of Natalie’s stories with Charlotte in them either…guess her party must have failed their covid tests
Haha yeah I saw this!! She hasn't posted anything since! Unless Natalie has splashed her cash on some expensive WIFI