nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough if she can't hack being called out, but surely she knew her living situation whilst going on numerous Disney trips would raise eyebrows? People she knows in real life must think that's off. I reckon even though there are only a few of us chatting on this thread, more people think like us. I guess I hope she reflects on things a bit for the sake of those kids.

Reactions: 3
why would she go from 12k followers for 135?
Because she bought them followers
She kept getting random accounts following her in hours and pretended she didn’t know how it was all happening this was a while ago and she was obsessed with gaining likes followers etc
She needs to get a job

Fair enough if she can't hack being called out, but surely she knew her living situation whilst going on numerous Disney trips would raise eyebrows? People she knows in real life must think that's off. I reckon even though there are only a few of us chatting on this thread, more people think like us. I guess I hope she reflects on things a bit for the sake of those kids.
She would pay deposits on trips and spend years paying towards them but doesn’t get that she should be paying that for a deposit for a house
But then again she probably expects the council to house her to a bigger place
Anyone see not long ago she said she was broody again lol

Reactions: 2
The thing is, she crazes attention. It won't be long until she is back.

This thread clearly hit a nerve!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Because she bought them followers
She kept getting random accounts following her in hours and pretended she didn’t know how it was all happening this was a while ago and she was obsessed with gaining likes followers etc
She needs to get a job

She would pay deposits on trips and spend years paying towards them but doesn’t get that she should be paying that for a deposit for a house
But then again she probably expects the council to house her to a bigger place
Anyone see not long ago she said she was broody again lol
Yes I spotted that, said her hubby was gonna get the snip and they couldn't go through with it! She would be doing those kids a massive disservice if she had any more.
I think she does expect a council house tbh, wouldn't surprise me if they get part of their rent paid. I know we'd all like to have regular Disney trips but things like that are a bonus once your day to day costs are sorted. Sick of these influencers acting like it's their god given right to go.

Yes I spotted that, said her hubby was gonna get the snip and they couldn't go through with it! She would be doing those kids a massive disservice if she had any more.
I think she does expect a council house tbh, wouldn't surprise me if they get part of their rent paid. I know we'd all like to have regular Disney trips but things like that are a bonus once your day to day costs are sorted. Sick of these influencers acting like it's their god given right to go.
i still can’t get over going without your kids lol how cruel can u be
Her flat is council or housing association but the size she needs now they’re hard to come by
She wants another baby to stick in the bath to sleep

Reactions: 1
Well. She’s back posting on her account. Lasted long didn’t it? She clearly values social media over her childrens privacy.

There is absolutely no way other Disney vloggers don’t think the same as we do.

Disney holidays without the kids

Disney holidays solo

And yet abhorrent living conditions?

Also why can’t she buy? The rest of us manage to, and if we can’t, then we sure as hell don’t add so many children to the mix.

I find it quite insulting that she calls us pricks. She’s put herself in the public eye. It’s no different to the daily mail side bar of shame with celebs. If she doesn’t like it then stay private

Surely when the health visitor come round they would have commented on the over crowding?

she sounds as if she needs reporting to social services. I’m sure she looks after her little ones, but it’s not fair to have them all cramped in like that
Usually the health visitor would comment on a situation like this

The problem here is she is clearly social housing/housing benefit. So what’s the alternative.

There aren’t many houses of that size to go around. It’s precisely the reason why people don’t have children they can’t house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm sure she'll spout the usual rubbish about us all having no lives or anything better to do (says the person constantly updating her insta story...) Yet she found this thread almost immediately, or someone else directed her here?

I'm sure she'll spout the usual rubbish about us all having no lives or anything better to do (says the person constantly updating her insta story...) Yet she found this thread almost immediately, or someone else directed her here?
We’re all entitled to comment - it’s freedom of speech. Not bullying. Not trolling. Just commenting.

To stop that you set your account to private.

It’s up to her to decide whether her followers or privacy is more important.

This poor kid of hers.
Hes 15, in high school which comes with lots of stress and homework.

Where does she expect him to do his homework?! In the room he shares with an 8 and 5 year old and also has his two little sisters running around in?!

I don’t know how he can concentrate in a kitchen with bloody 4 little kids and his 2 parents in the same bloody cramped room! It’s an open kitchen/living room as well!!!

Attachments

• Sad
Must be tough studying in that environment bless him. Not against kids sharing rooms at all but 2 should be the max really in my opinion. Also last I checked she'd dedicated 3 squares on insta to tattle and how awful we are. But she definitely doesn't care about what we think because we don't know her etc. Right...! If your profile is public you can't tell people not to look or have an opinion, sorry!

Must be tough studying in that environment bless him. Not against kids sharing rooms at all but 2 should be the max really in my opinion. Also last I checked she'd dedicated 3 squares on insta to tattle and how awful we are. But she definitely doesn't care about what we think because we don't know her etc. Right...! If your profile is public you can't tell people not to look or have an opinion, sorry!
She’s desperate to exploit her kids for Disney’s attention. Makes them pose for photos for Disney. Makes her little ones say ridiclous things about Disney like ‘reach your dreams’ which they would never naturally say.

She ‘catches them’ watching Disney fireworks and ‘Disney rides’ On YouTube.

duck OFF LOVE.

You are exploiting your kids for attention because clearly you have major issues of your own. You could have been very likeable and relatable, doing Disney on a budget but putting Disney, a rich rich rich company,before your own kids, before your eldest son who clearly is struggling with the chaos he’s living in, is despicable.

Nothing wrong with council houses, nothing wrong with shared bedrooms at all. But you’re taking the piss but going on endless luxury trips YOU CANNOT AFFORD

I actually followed her at first for positive reasons. I was impressed that they managed to go to WDW as a family of 6 and thought she must be really good at budgeting etc. Also I liked that she was honest about how it wasn't all plain sailing taking little ones and she did seem fairly relatable initially. Also, I honestly think being part of the Disney community online can skew your thinking and convince you that it's normal to go every year or even multiple times but in reality most families save for years to go to WDW.

Reactions: 3
Yes when I joined the Dibb about 11 years ago, I couldn't believe there were people who actually managed to go every year, or even multiple times a year!
We've been fortunate that we have been able to have some kind of Disney holiday the last few years, either a cruise or WDW. But I do think we had started to take it for granted a bit. Now we haven't been for 2 years the planning for our upcoming trip is a bit more exciting I think

Reactions: 5
Is she really?

So disgusting. Needs help with housing but can afford numerous trips?

She’s doing it so she can make more content. Absolutely vile that she puts her channel and likes above her children.

Why did she even have them? One trip mmm ok. Two? Wonder what her excuse is this time

• Wow
Yeah she’s going with the girl she went on the cruise with! Two trips within such a short space of time 🥴 I could never ask a friend to go solo to disney if they had kids😬

• Wow
Reactions: 1