nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone posted on here that people who share meme's or quotes about 'bitchy high school' are the worst.

Natalie baby cakes, what you doing on here then? You didn't STUMBLE across here. Don't lie ;)

Address the housing issue then because CLEARLY a hell of a lot of people are confused about it...

Reactions: 4
She wonโ€™t post again. But sheโ€™ll be glued to this.

its only natural. I would be. And thatโ€™s exactly why Iโ€™ve never vlogged a Disney trip.

my life is too chaotic to be letting strangers on the internet in.

and Iโ€™m sorry, Natalie, you are selfish. How would you like to have grown up as a child in the living conditions you subject your kids to?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing is, she had potential. I would rather a budget Disney vlogger than these braggy ones to be honest.

But she FUCKED IT UP!!!!

Reactions: 1
If sheโ€™s reading here can I ask why she thought it necessary to take photos with no shoes on whilst on the ship? ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No-one claims to know everything about her life but she does put a lot of info out there and has never acknowledged how she can justify her family's living conditions whilst planning expensive holidays. It's not like it's been a temporary thing, or they've been barely scraping by so a 2 bed flat is all they can afford. Also amusing how anyone called out on tattle always acts like they're whiter than white and never gossips about anyone...! I'm sure her fawning followers will tell her we're all jealous etc and enable her further.

No-one claims to know everything about her life but she does put a lot of info out there and has never acknowledged how she can justify her family's living conditions whilst planning expensive holidays. It's not like it's been a temporary thing, or they've been barely scraping by so a 2 bed flat is all they can afford. Also amusing how anyone called out on tattle always acts like they're whiter than white and never gossips about anyone...! I'm sure her fawning followers will tell her we're all jealous etc and enable her further.
Thatโ€™s the thing, people are only making assumptions on what she puts out.

So if weโ€™re getting the wrong end of the stick then set people straight.

Reactions: 3
Is she off to WDW again soon? I noticed on iot she replied to a post about a hotel at LHR and how she booked for X amount for November.

Reactions: 1
Sheโ€™s going to be super paranoid now as to who is commenting on her life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Er yeah Iโ€™m not taking saving tips from someone who doesnโ€™t work, pumps out kid after kid without consideration how how she is going to afford them or afford their future and spends tens of thousands on holidays she has no business going on when her 5 kids are crammed in a flat!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™m laughing about the โ€˜clearly have nothing better to doโ€™ but sheโ€™s going round blocking people and making posts about tattle ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‚
No Iโ€™ve a lot of better things to do- just sitting in my garden enjoying some sun for one, enjoying a nosey at the crazy Disney community ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This lunatic has had babies without caring if A she can afford them and B if she can house them
Sheโ€™s selfish and the biggest attention seeker Iโ€™ve ever come across
Does stupid videos playing with her hair for hours on end when she should be watching her kids
Sheโ€™s one of them women that loves being pregnant and having a newborn again for the attention as soon as a new kid is born the elder ones get ditched
Her eldest kid hates her for it

Looks like someone loves a bit of tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hi darling ๐Ÿฅฐ
shes just done another about her living arrangements yet she failed to say how her eldest son was handed to his dad cos he canโ€™t stand her cos he canโ€™t have his own room
How about she does take responsibility and accept if she lived within her means aka not had baby after baby she wouldnโ€™t be so hated by her own son too
Oh and sheโ€™s changed her Instagram name again ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
I certainly get that impression. The way she implies people are stalking her is laughable too, all the info discussed here is what she has put out there online. No digging or stalking involved!

This lunatic has had babies without caring if A she can afford them and B if she can house them
Sheโ€™s selfish and the biggest attention seeker Iโ€™ve ever come across
Does stupid videos playing with her hair for hours on end when she should be watching her kids
Sheโ€™s one of them women that loves being pregnant and having a newborn again for the attention as soon as a new kid is born the elder ones get ditched
Her eldest kid hates her for it

shes just done another about her living arrangements yet she failed to say how her eldest son was handed to his dad cos he canโ€™t stand her cos he canโ€™t have his own room
How about she does take responsibility and accept if she lived within her means aka not had baby after baby she wouldnโ€™t be so hated by her own son too
Oh and sheโ€™s changed her Instagram name again ๐Ÿคฃ
Has her eldest son moved out? Donโ€™t blame him tbh