Naomiella21 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah she was under the social pr and it didn’t last long at all!
I thought it was them but couldn’t see the post about it on her grid so guessing she deleted it. I would love to know what happened because I don’t think she ever addressed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Having a browse and find this...

And then seeing the demographic of male with an average age of 49 🤣🤣🤣
All those men in their 40s are definitely going to use her glossy box and look fantastic code (Both companies work with absolutely everyone and aren’t picky in the slightest 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All those men in their 40s are definitely going to use her glossy box and look fantastic code (Both companies work with absolutely everyone and aren’t picky in the slightest 🤣)
Explains those stories a few weeks ago of her PJ shorts wedged up her arse though. If it wasn’t for Jordan she would be on a flight to Dubai ASAP for that porta potty money 🤑 never been so jealous of my hun Nay, you get that paper girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely she would of had to get someone to take the extensions out if they were that great of quality?

Reactions: 2
Having a browse and find this...

And then seeing the demographic of male with an average age of 49 🤣🤣🤣
This is so creepy considering how much she posts her kids

Explains those stories a few weeks ago of her PJ shorts wedged up her arse though. If it wasn’t for Jordan she would be on a flight to Dubai ASAP for that porta potty money 🤑 never been so jealous of my hun Nay, you get that paper girl.
Never seen something so accurate!!!!

Did anyone else find it odd how she said she can’t receive messages from you unless she follows you? But I thought she had loads of DMs 🤔

I don’t even want to think about her poor babies and them being watched by creepy people. I won’t even post my daughters face on my social media because it’s just too frightening who’s out there.

• Haha
Why does she always repost Jordan’s pictures on her story.
Because she’s clearly insecure and marking him as her territory like some Rottweiler 🤣 I feel so jealous when she posts a photo or video of him and says he’s her sexy finance, best in the whole world, wish he was mine 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I was shocked to read her response about bragging. Quite sickening really considering people are struggling to feed their children through no fault of their own during a global pandemic. I follow the wife of one of the more irrelevant Diversity members and she’s another who just constantly posts about the baby’s expensive clothes and not much else. Also doesn’t appear to have any kind of job. If they are trying to be relatable then they really need a reality check. Not many can afford a £150 fur trimmed cardigan as seen on a one year old. The whole instamum thing grinds my gears. They just come across as desperate.

• Heart
I was shocked to read her response about bragging. Quite sickening really considering people are struggling to feed their children through no fault of their own during a global pandemic. I follow the wife of one of the more irrelevant Diversity members and she’s another who just constantly posts about the baby’s expensive clothes and not much else. Also doesn’t appear to have any kind of job. If they are trying to be relatable then they really need a reality check. Not many can afford a £150 fur trimmed cardigan as seen on a one year old. The whole instamum thing grinds my gears. They just come across as desperate.
It’s gone now- she either reads here or someone private messaged her. Either way it was awful, I was so shocked by it!

What’s that saying...”wealth whispers”
How sad to live your life bragging about what you earn, how many brands want to work with you, the cost of your kids clothes. Nobody gives a duck.
The kids won’t grow up knowing what money was spent, they’ll remember the love they felt and the memories made, I honestly despair at kids growing up with these brainless mums (hinch, influencers, instamums etc)

Basically someone asked her in her questions, why she brags about money when so many people are struggling at the moment. Long story short she answered that the question was bizarre and that people should be happy for other peoples success and be inspired by her success and success doesn’t matter if it’s lots of money or saving for something you really want, then pointed out saying FYI she sorts her family out a lot.
It got swiftly deleted.

I was just shocked as she didn’t sort of acknowledge how much people genuinely will have struggled this last year and how she could expect people who may have lost their jobs, had to take mortgage holidays, had to resort to food banks to be inspired by her...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Someone must have said something to her about it, she deleted it and hasn’t posted anything since.

Reactions: 2
Basically someone asked her in her questions, why she brags about money when so many people are struggling at the moment. Long story short she answered that the question was bizarre and that people should be happy for other peoples success, and success doesn’t matter if it’s lots of money or saving for something you really want, then pointed out saying FYI she sorts her family out a lot.
It got swiftly deleted.

I was just shocked as she didn’t sort of acknowledge how much people genuinely will have struggled this last year.
Pure selfish that one. Literally no fucks given for anyone else. Oh and Fran was posting stories of being at the seaside too earlier, enjoying the sunshine and chips. She's getting just as bloody bad, I always liked her before for how down to earth she was

Basically someone asked her in her questions, why she brags about money when so many people are struggling at the moment. Long story short she answered that the question was bizarre and that people should be happy for other peoples success and be inspired by her success and success doesn’t matter if it’s lots of money or saving for something you really want, then pointed out saying FYI she sorts her family out a lot.
It got swiftly deleted.

I was just shocked as she didn’t sort of acknowledge how much people genuinely will have struggled this last year and how she could expect people who may have lost their jobs, had to take mortgage holidays, had to resort to food banks to be inspired by her...
Does she not realise that disliking people bragging about money/material things and being happy for people that do well are two very separate things?

I get the impression she feels the need to show off her material items to try and prove to the world (and herself) she is successful and happy. She isn’t fooling anyone.

I also can’t quite believe how she can keep digging herself deeper and deeper into this hole she’s found herself in. She needs some social media / PR training ASAP!

Pure selfish that one. Literally no fucks given for anyone else. Oh and Fran was posting stories of being at the seaside too earlier, enjoying the sunshine and chips. She's getting just as bloody bad, I always liked her before for how down to earth she was
At least she took her kids!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.