Naomiella21 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kardashians for example - the beautiful homes, fancy cars, ridiculous elaborate displays for a birthday or whatever - it’s over the top but thats a different world, they have more money than they know what to do with.

This girl however is just a materialistic show off, it’s all for the gram and it’s so not relatable - valentines display bullshit, collection of £800 trainers, the meals and treats being delivered to eat, the my children aren’t doing nursery they’re going to prep school, the posing by the cars it’s all to say look at me and look at what I have. Would she be showing her trainers if they came from the supermarket, or posing by a 10yr old fiat, or showing a bowl of Asda smart price ice cream ... would she hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Really feel like I’m watching a mental breakdown in slow motion watching her stories. Like “if I have that pair of Ballys I’ll be happy” kind of thing when really if you’re in the state she’s in happiness is never going to come from an object. She’s just overcompensating by trying to make everyone believe she’s soooo positive. Please get some professional help Naomi.

Reactions: 10
I’m not really sure where this show off culture has come from. It has to be the rise in the influencer and social media. Like this need to show every expensive item you own to prove to the world you can afford it? Where at the same time influencing lots of young impressionable girls to spend everything to have on the latest ‘Bally’s’. I wish influencers would ‘influence’ younger people to save to buy their first car, or for a deposit on a house instead it’s all Bally’s, prada and the newest one- the lumi spa...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think the person who wrote that question said anything bad. She always says that she is a relatable person/mum but I'm not sure how many mums can relate to flash cars, expensive shoe collection.

It is funny how people will be called a troll for disagreeing with her but people have been through very hard times, being made redundant right before Christmas and having to go to food banks not knowing when you'll get another job because they're few and far between. It's great that she's successful and during normal times it wouldn't even be noticed but when she's bragging about earning a 7 figure sum in 6 months, how does she think that makes her followers that are struggling feel? It's possible to be an influencer without being like that.
I always thought diversity were really humble people, never really show off alot and down to earth but I can't help but feel she's not the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Part of the problem with (most, but not all) “influencers” right now is the second someone says anything that they don’t like, they label that person a troll and bring out the whole “be kind” without actually understanding. She’s so defensive because she knows what people are saying is true, but rather than be a mature adult about it she’s turning it back to deflect and not be held accountable.

I do wonder if when she goes on about her traumatic childhood and bullying, whether this is all an act to show the bullies how amazing she has done etc. But all it does is make her look pathetic. The better thing to do would be to hold her head high, be happy and not give the bullies a second more of her life. Then she has “won”. Wear the designer, show it in photos but don’t go on about it. Stay classy 🙄

It’s insane to me that anybody would look at her page and think she looks great to work with. The past year has been a very difficult one, it is incomprehensible what people have had to go through and are still battling. But it was Jordan acknowledging his privilege and helping people by buying pizza. A small gesture that would have meant the world to some. Something he made very clear Naomi wasn’t happy about. Why - because it was money she would rather he spent on her? It was pizza FFS. When has she EVER offered a hand to anybody? Unless it benefits her she isn’t interested. She has such beautiful babies and when my daughter is older (who is the same age as mimi) I’ll be explaining all of this and letting her know what we did to help others even though I lost my job. It’s not about me, it’s about being there for others that need a hand. Pay it forward and all that. Being a parent, it absolutely breaks my heart to think of another parent struggling or another child going hungry through no fault of their own

I do think diversity are humble. They know they are living extremely privileged lives. But I don’t see them showing off their designer purchases and bragging about how much they earn. Even fran is very subtle and that’s why Naomi is ruining the way people perceive them. She’s dragging them all down with her and honestly somebody needs to step in and have serious words. Someone said above she needs media/PR training and my god, not a truer word has been said on this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s back teasing us with her new playroom. Kids still half dressed, tv on, toys everywhere and she’s still sat on the sofa the new gifted one and obviously we need a quick shot of her body for good measure. Still a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The influencer culture is one that baffles me... they all seem to have troubled pasts or anxiety... yet all they do is put their whole life out there for everyone to see then shout the ‘be kind’ message when anyone even dares to disagree with them... it’s seems troll and anxiety and ‘be kind’ have become buzz words around the influencer circuit...
Dont like my shoes? You’re a troll!!! Be kind everyone... I have anxiety don’t you know? But here’s 10 pictures of me...

I just don’t buy it, I think the whole culture is self centred and narcissistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She can earn all the money in the world but she still gets flustered at comments from strangers on a free website, and that speaks volumes. Her definition of success is sought by seeking validation from strangers over the internet. She leads a dismal life with children she doesn’t connect with, no real friends and a family she never speaks of. I actually pity her. She is certainly not my inspiration and she’s ludicrous for suggesting that anyone looks up to her.

• Heart
Gassed to see what “content etc” she’s been working on all morning. Not sure I can take another reel of her doing her hair / makeup 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The influencer culture is one that baffles me... they all seem to have troubled pasts or anxiety... yet all they do is put their whole life out there for everyone to see then shout the ‘be kind’ message when anyone even dares to disagree with them... it’s seems troll and anxiety and ‘be kind’ have become buzz words around the influencer circuit...
Dont like my shoes? You’re a troll!!! Be kind everyone... I have anxiety don’t you know? But here’s 10 pictures of me...

I just don’t buy it, I think the whole culture is self

centred and narcissistic.

This 🙌🏻 All ‘influencers’ seem to have mental health issues!!!!!!! Social media has to be the biggest contributing factor to this, yet they still sell their soul! Seems money is more important than their mental health! Drives me insane

Makes me die that even on Jords days off he still gets up with the kids and she has lay ins 😂 selfish doesn’t even cut it for our Nay!

Makes me die that even on Jords days off he still gets up with the kids and she has lay ins 😂 selfish doesn’t even cut it for our Nay!
Every time 😂 when some days she has the nanny there anyway! The girl is a joke!

Reactions: 5
To be fair if I was up at 4am in the week for work the chances of me sleeping in past 6am are pretty low!

Reactions: 4
Yes it looks that way- but she’s never admitted it
And when she addressed some of the things we’ve said on here (gifted/not gifted items, for example), the lashes were not mentioned. Which confirms we’re spot on, as far as I’m concerned! If it’s not true, she’d definitely have said so.
Not that she’s ever visited this site, of course... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Francesca seems a lot more laid back and chill, I’d noticed on her stories she is often barefaced, no lashes etc and she’s recently posted a story saying she’s been called to book in for her hair and lashes when they reopen following Monday’s announcement, unlike some 🤨
I feel sorry for Fransesca she always seems to be alone with the kids. I may be wrong, but it seems like Ashley is hardly ever there. He also seems to favour his daughter over his son. Again, I may be wrong, but just an observation...

She’s taken the kids of Instagram, thrown a couple reels together but other than that her now influencer content is dead! She best get the money makers back because she isn’t getting any 6 figure deals with her efforts at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.