Naomiella21 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordan from diversity misses
Claims to be an instagrammer and its a 24.7 job but has various breaks and never produces quality content
Never spends time with her kids as they are either sleeping 14 hours a day or with the nanny on days she does has them she moans
never declares things as ads or gifted
Has a nanny and a cleaner but took her time announcing it trying to claim she is real and a normal mum

Think she has some issues but won't Address them

Reactions: 6
New thread finally 🙈 I was worried we’d get in trouble but couldn’t work out how to do a new one

Reactions: 2
Orange box on top right if you want to start next one or another thread the step by step guide on there

I put naomi in instagrammers as not sure she actually and influencer and certainly aint a celeb
Ah ok thanks and yes she definitely isn’t a celeb or an influencer

Reactions: 3
She likes to think of herself as a celeb 😂

That story about yet again more sneaks 😂 sourced for a VIP 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She likes to think of herself as a celeb 😂

That story about yet again more sneaks 😂 sourced for a VIP 😂😂
Good lord. A VIP?! Wow. There’s nothing like inflating her ego a little bit more, is there?!
Wonder what the ‘life changing’ product is she’s going to be advertising. A robot that parents your child perhaps?

• Haha
Sourced for a VIP - the girlfriend of a dancer from Diversity... would hardly call that VIP 😂😂😂 ah well least she’s got herself some more Bally’s- her sneak.

She’s going to be working with p&g- they do beauty and cleaning stuff- Hinch style.

Why would she be doing ads for a cleaning company when she doesn’t clean, she’s stated she has a cleaner 😂 seriously can’t cope with her

Reactions: 5
Hope it’s not cleaning products when she’s already said she has a cleaner 😂😂 and her house is still
An absolute state even with a cleaner!!

Last edited:
Her face annoys me so much these days and her attitude. It’s not that I’m jealous in any way of her life, or that I’m miserable in my own life. I just can’t can’t get my head round how much of an ungrateful, bragging, uneducated twit she is!

Reactions: 10
It’s pancake day- surely they did pancakes with the kids? Or are the put to their cots at 6pm on the dot so she can have a bath bomb 🤔

It’s pancake day- surely they did pancakes with the kids? Or are the put to their cots at 6pm on the dot so she can have a bath bomb 🤔
Shes still recovering from valentines. No energy for pancakes

And she’s actually insinuating that she’s a fashion blogger on her new grid pic

• Haha
Wish someone would tell her how ridiculous those two pieces of hair look!!

Reactions: 4
Someone on the last thread asked if they live near Jordan’s parents. Before they moved to their current house they lived on the same road as them, practically opposite one another. I am not sure where they have moved to now, I have seen some people say Rochford way which is probably 20-30mins away depending on traffic.

Another pair of bleeping disgusting trainers!
For stupid money that could probably feed 4 families for a month!
So out of touch with reality it’s UNREAL

Her account just proves that money can't buy happiness. It's sad. Also the kids have got soooooo many toys. If she put some away and rotated them occasionally, they'd probably get loss bored. It's overwhelming as an adult to have so much choice let alone as a small child.

Reactions: 11
I get the feeling she’s the kind of person who’ll never be satisfied- ‘oh I’ll be happier when we can get in the garden’- I bet when those days come she’ll be moaning that the kids have dropped their naps or she’s too hot in the sun 😂

Reactions: 11
It’s the way she’s always like “ah finding this week hard, feeling really meh” like ....,every week? As if it’s shocking news? We’re all finding it hard but Jesus CHRIST the amount of she moans is unreeeeeeal. Read the room hun, you’re earning 10k a post (lmao), have a lush house, a husband that provides the lifestyle you want, you’re at home with your babies all the time (which some people would kill for) but some (a LOT) of people this year have lost so much, have 0 money and they’re totally alone at home but you still moan 24/7 like you’re living the life from hell? Grinds my gears man.

Reactions: 12
I never really write on here. But I had to say...a while ago she was asked if she has a nanny. She said yes but only part time 3/4 days a week. Well is it 3 or 4? I would imagine she’s trying to sound good so it’s probably 4 which is almost a working week which is not part time!! What would you call a full time nanny? 7 days a week??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.