Naomiella21 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Freckledredhead I’m not sure how much Ashley is home. Fran doesn’t show him a lot to be honest. I presume when he is there they spend time together without putting it online.

How ironic she’s shared a reel about Jordan & Perri talking about the little things your partner does for you like buy you your favourite chocolate or a phone charger when yours breaks....and he’s with old money grabber, buy me a new designer bag every week nay nay 🤣

Reactions: 4
She’s even getting her ugly mug on Jordan’s ads
Now🙈 could she be any more cringey!

• Haha
She’s taken the kids of Instagram, thrown a couple reels together but other than that her now influencer content is dead! She best get the money makers back because she isn’t getting any 6 figure deals with her efforts at the moment
Seriously... what content can she do without the kids? Cleaning... nope has a cleaner. Kids activities... nope has a nanny. Work... doesn’t have a job. House stuff... nope house is always messy. So basically cheap make up?
I like Jordan, I think he’s got a great work ethic but his latest ‘ad’ was so cringe 😂 him and Naomi talking about juice. It’s so fake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who took the pictures of Jordan and Naomi for that ad? The nanny or the cleaner? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So tonight she’s showing what agency she is with... on here there was a discussion about her being dropped from an agency...

• Haha
She was signed with Social PR wasn't she, the Scott Thomas one? I wonder what happened to that then..

Reactions: 2
But she doesn’t read here 🤣
We all know she’s problematic from what she shows online, so can you even begin to imagine what she’s like offline?! I’d be amazed any agency would sack her off seeing as she makes so much money & would be a good earner for them 🥴

• Haha
See she couldn’t keep the kids off the gram for too long... looks like she’s trying to get a deal with crocs today 🤔

See she couldn’t keep the kids off the gram for too long... looks like she’s trying to get a deal with crocs today 🤔
It’s all dramatics and showing how immature she is. I bet she’s had people begging her to keep them on 🙄 and it’s inflated her already massive ego. At the end of the day, if she wanted to protect them she wouldn’t put them on there. There are far too many children being exploited for financial gain on social media and it needs to stop.

It’s all dramatics and showing how immature she is. I bet she’s had people begging her to keep them on 🙄 and it’s inflated her already massive ego. At the end of the day, if she wanted to protect them she wouldn’t put them on there. There are far too many children being exploited for financial gain on social media and it needs to stop.
I have a real issue with how influencers will exploit their kids for a freebie... Chloe lauren, mummy and daddy to triplet girls, even hinch (and there is loads of them) I totally get if they want to promote themselves, their homes, their pets... but the kids don’t really have a say. I don’t think they should hide their kids but filming their every move, like eating dinner... let your kids eat in peace 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Complete change of subject but I'm still not over the fact she used the word "extennys" 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Any ideas why Naomi and Fran both have poached egg posts on their stories today? Bit weird!!

Reactions: 2
I’m so surprised she gets work filming ads... they are so false & I would be very surprised if anyone bought from her swipe ups.
She said she’s used the products after a very messy play... she doesn’t do that, the nanny does 🙄

I cannot believe she uploaded photos of her children having a bath 🤯🤯🤯 is she mad?! I’m speechless. It’s so unfair on the kids

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.