Naomiella21 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to come here to say, when I see people (and she’s not the only one) “‘moaning” about jeans not fitting because of their big bum and things and small waist I roll my eyes. What a tough problem to have a small waist and a big bum. No one is ever actually moaning about this problem they are just wanting to let everyone know about their figure

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell, she normally goes to the gym on a Sunday! But she rescheduled it to Friday just for this week 😭😭😭

She seriously needs sterilised if she's thinking if having a third baby 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The saddest part is she didn’t even get a photo of Cass today for wishing him a happy birthday, the photos she shared of his 1st and 2nd were from the day and instead of getting a photo for today, the day he is actually 3, she’d rather leave him with the nanny to go to the gym 🤯🤯🤯 I’m sorry but on my daughters birthday, especially in the outfit only for that day, I take ALL the photos and it’s all about her. There is nothing above that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jesus naynay, palming your kids off to the nanny so you can “work” is one thing but leaving poor Cass on his birthday is just selfish! Surely Jordan’s not daft enough to have a third?

Reactions: 5
Lovely grid posts where 2/4 cass isn’t looking.. as usual it’s a photo shoot of her with cass just happening to be in the pics! I literally don’t know anyone more vein than Naomi

• Heart
Her hairs already looking rubbish so much better natural as extennys go all sort of clumped together... but it meant more time away from the kids in the salon and it costs so Nay Nay was obvs for it.

Reactions: 4
Lovely grid posts where 2/4 cass isn’t looking.. as usual it’s a photo shoot of her with cass just happening to be in the pics! I literally don’t know anyone more vein than Naomi
It’s his birthday outing and it’s still all about her 🙄 the first photo he’s fully turned his body away, but hey she thinks she looks good so let’s upload anyway and forget all about him

Have to come here to say, when I see people (and she’s not the only one) “‘moaning” about jeans not fitting because of their big bum and things and small waist I roll my eyes. What a tough problem to have a small waist and a big bum. No one is ever actually moaning about this problem they are just wanting to let everyone know about their figure
It’s the way she said ‘surely I’m not the only one with an issue’ that made me need to come on here to comment. yep nay never ever heard anyone mention this problem before, what an unbelievable figure you must have wowwww 🤦🏽‍♀️🥱

Also she’ll be paying out 💵 this weekend for his car themed birthday decs in the garden with everyone they know invited so obvs she had to fit in the gym today

Reactions: 4
Literally this!! All her pics are the same with the kids! It’s like they don’t wanna be near her lol

Reactions: 2
It really annoys me when these insta celebs post pics with other people's kids in the background. They have no idea about child protection. That kids could be in Foster care and if seen could be I danger.
They have NO CLUE!

Reactions: 3
Of course instead of helping mimi get up from the floor after falling from the slide she carries on filming

Reactions: 1

New thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.