Naomiella21 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got to make the decision, if she’s as bothered as she says she is about the kids seeing things in the future- she needs to pull them and herself from the gram, have a private page for friends and family and that’s it. If she chooses to carry on being an ‘influencer’ then she needs to accept she’s putting her life, her home, kids and relationship out there for anyone to see and it’s already done. I also think the problem is she’s made influencer friends, she doesn’t seem to have any ‘normal’ friends so she probably looked at their profiles and thought it was normal to be like that. She didn’t think she has a famous fiancé so her profile would get out there a lot more than her friends.
I agree completely, apart from the one bit about didn't think she had a famous fiance. She knew it would give her a huge advantage on being an influencer and pulling in the numbers, and without him she would of just been a nobody with no USP. Apart from being his fiance, what is her USP? Absolutley nothing that makes her stand out.

Reactions: 3
I think there is more to it why she has decided not to show the children. It’s very weird it’s come a week after she said how she doesn’t like being alone with them. It’s just the comment about “adding fuel to the fire”, maybe Children Services has got involved?? I don’t know, usually the “trolls” don’t bother her

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure I quite believe the lash tech saying she isn’t working especially now she’s removed it...! I doubt nay is going elsewhere seeing how she’d literally go on and on and on and on about how amazing this lash lady was and she’d never go elsewhere 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think the last dog update was just before or after Christmas saying he still needed quite a bit more training and wasn’t ready to go to them? They were a bit weird over Christmas, mimi was poorly and nay said she was too but it was never disclosed what was wrong with them. I have wondered if it was Covid and they didn’t want to admit it incase people called them out for being themselves in danger.
Jordan had a lot of time off of Kiss Breakfast around then too, more than just Christmas, so would explain why if they'd all had to isolate...

Reactions: 2
Her latest story. The more she harps on about it the more people will come here, if she wasn’t bothered she needs to stop acting like she is and directing people here?!
she probably knows most of what is written here is true and the truth hurts.

Reactions: 4
Is she seriously still banging on about how she doesnt read here when we all know she does!

Reactions: 6
What’s she on about now? Unless I missed something I don’t recall anyone on here saying about the Valentine’s pyjamas...

**edit** someone did say on the previous thread the pjs were probably undeclared... once again... she’s been reading here.

Although, if she’s being sent messages questioning... then that is NOT trolling. If she claims Instagram is her ‘business’ and ‘job’ there are rules to follow and anyone should be able to question it at any time!
If however they were horrible messages to her, then that is trolling and I don’t agree with it. Although... the way these influencers claim ‘troll’ it’s likely the first situation not the second...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wow is she still going! Least it makes a change from Moaning about her kids. I don’t remember anyone mentioning pjamas. However she doesn’t declare anything she’s gifted when it’s clearly gifted because she will Say thank you on the post or story.

Come on Nay, whilst your addressing things... let us all know where you get your lashes done hun 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love how out of all the gifted things she picks the one thing she’s probably paid for 😂 what about all that crap for valentines and the wedding cake nay nay was that gifted 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s only picked the pyjamas because it’s the ONLY thing she bought and can prove with a receipt. For someone who isn’t bothered, doesn’t want to be shown what is said here and won’t come on here all I’ve got to say is

TRIGGERED 🤣

The rules surrounding gift, ad, paid promotion etc exist and are enforced because of idiots like her not declaring things and being shady. Good on anyone reporting her blatant disregard of the law surrounding it.

She knew the kids would draw in numbers?
because they’re Jordan’s kids!!

Interestingly they didn’t show Cassius’ face for the first few months of his life! She obviously couldn’t help herself! I’d be interested to know her numbers back then 👏🏻

First time posting anything on here & Naomi led me to this site!

I liked her at first, but watching her stories more & more I got sick of the constant moaning about her children & the showing off everything she 'buys'.. or should I say Jordan buys 🙄 he deserves so much better than princess naomi!! & those poor children, how will they feel when they grow up & learn all their mother ever did was moan about them!!

Reactions: 10
Well firstly I would like to thank Naomi for directing me here I honestly thought I was the only one who could not stand her moaning!
She doesn’t want to share her private life because all it is is them stuck in that room infront of the tv. Nothing creative working their little minds.
I have a young child who I’m grateful attends two sessions a week at nursery but as soon as he’s back home we are doing work they have set or playing together. The only time he’s infront of the tv is when I’m preparing dinner and can’t have him under my feet.
Alsooooo these naps?!?! How does she do it?! My son point blank refused from when he turned two to stop napping in the day. He goes to bed at 7pm very rarely goes through the night and is up around 6:30/7am
The reason she has the lifestyle she has is because of her partner not because of her “job”

anyway now I know you lovely people are here I will be back soon!!

Reactions: 13
It’s the fact she says she doesn’t read here 😂 I’m pretty sure there is an account that’s commented that is her, she wouldn’t be able to help herself,

Secondly LOL she’s sending people here again, she just can’t let it go.

im not sure what she’s not understanding- I admit I have days where my kids watch tv all day- seriously, I might be ill, or had a terrible nights sleep, or they’re tired and it’s all they want to do.... but I don’t do it every single day, I would expect someone to say to me ‘sort it out’ if I did.
She did pretty much do that every day... and let 100 thousand people plus see it... and she’s surprised she’s attracted negativity? She should just own her actions.

Reactions: 9
I think I’ve missed something, what happened yesterday did she speak about tattle? And what was it about Valentine’s pyjamas?!

Can’t really remember exactly what she said but on Monday she was taking the kids offline for now. She didn’t want them growing up and seeing things written about her or them (I guess she was referring to what she posts and then what is discussed here). Said she was SUPER DUPER happy in life and felt sorry for trolls who weren’t and needed to be negative to make themselves feel better 🤣

Then posted saying she didn’t want to be told or sent screenshots of what is said here as she didn’t want to know and didn’t want to see it. Then she posted about how the valentines pyjamas for her kids were bought with her own money that she could prove with a receipt as someone had said bet it’s something else she’s been gifted and not declared as usual 🥴 (something that had been discussed here is that she never ever declares ad, gifted etc despite the law).

She might hate that this site exists but when you are an influencer, in the public eye, put your life online for anyone to look at etc people will always talk about you, always have an opinion. It just appears online. There are so many threads on here about different things and people, if I don’t like something or disagree I simply don’t read it and move on. If she was that bothered maybe she shouldn’t have been a sugar hut hunny in order to blag herself someone “famous” or rich. Even in normal life people will talk about you and have opinions, but it’s behind closed doors. It’s really not that big a deal but she seems so bothered by what is said here. Everybody is in agreement she should be less moany and actually just be grateful for her life, her 2 healthy children and that she doesn’t really have any worries that a lot of the world are facing right now. She goes on enough about how absolutely 100% happy she is so IMO she shouldn’t give a stuff about anyone else’s thoughts or opinions 🤷🏼‍♀️

Aww look the nanny took the kids out so imoan could Post some pictures of them!

• Haha
Just saw this.... Do we believe her?
Francesca seems a lot more laid back and chill, I’d noticed on her stories she is often barefaced, no lashes etc and she’s recently posted a story saying she’s been called to book in for her hair and lashes when they reopen following Monday’s announcement, unlike some 🤨

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.