Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypop29

VIP Member
I think the problem with Naomi is she overshared. She overshared her moaning about her kids which to many just became boring and really quite inappropriate. Her kids could look this up and see how much she actually used to say how unhappy she was and that wouldn’t be nice to see.

Now I don’t know if that message was sent to herself or if she genuinely received it but she obviously wanted to say what’s been going on and she also reads here ... (ARBKA is this you?)...

She wanted to live the ‘influencer’ life of showing off her designer gear, posing, trying to be a ‘mumfluencer’, breaking rules etc but I don’t think she’s thick skinned enough to take any criticism. If you put yourself in the public eye, sell your soul to the devil as such, for the likes and the deals, be prepared for comments and criticism. She does not need to be an influencer. She has a fully financially stable fiancé who can support her.
If she was a sweet mum, who adored her kids, didn’t show off all her designer gear on purpose and just showed every day life she wouldn’t get so many negative comments. But during a pandemic, where people are unable to get say fertility treatment due to nhs delays and unable to afford private, she’s moaning day in and day out about her kids, she’ll get talked about. The same as showing off her over ordering of food or her £6000 trainer collection, people are having to go to food banks and rely on free school meals.
Read the room.

sorry for the rant but I just think sometimes influencers blame trolls when really they should look at themselves, which hopefully she’s doing by pulling her kids off the gram!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

SEssex2608

I’ve watched the stories and oh my word Naomi you are one massive cunt. You don’t get rid of a dog because you’re having a c section 🤣🤣🤣 shes an absolute state and embarrassment, such neggy vibes Nay.

Mark my words that dog will be gone like the other one. I have a feeling they won’t even go through with it in the end. A protection dog for what 😂. You live in fucking Hockley mate on an estate, behave. Good luck entertaining the dog in your box of a garden 👍🏽.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Lollypop29

VIP Member
The influencer culture is one that baffles me... they all seem to have troubled pasts or anxiety... yet all they do is put their whole life out there for everyone to see then shout the ‘be kind’ message when anyone even dares to disagree with them... it’s seems troll and anxiety and ‘be kind’ have become buzz words around the influencer circuit...
Dont like my shoes? You’re a troll!!! Be kind everyone... I have anxiety don’t you know? But here’s 10 pictures of me...

I just don’t buy it, I think the whole culture is self centred and narcissistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Thought we were having drinks but babes is tired...

Yes... Nay... he is, he goes to work really early every morning... you know work, that thing you don’t do very much of...

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
HIMSELF! HIMSELF! HIMSELF!

FOR FUCK SAKE!!!

he takes ‘his self’ off to the toilet all by himself! Yeah nay nay I bet he does 🥱

There was no training involved on your part because your fucking useless! Your nanny has done it!

Reactions: 15

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Ok got to say it... does Nay Nay not know that people are losing their jobs? Unable to feed their children basic meals, relying on food banks and free school meals due to the pandemic... does she really
think it’s appropriate to show off her ‘Bally’ collection totalling thousands. Such a show off and that has really angered me.

She can spend her (Jordan’s) money on whatever she wants but come on... have a bit of class and don’t show it off!!

What scares me is people who strive to be like these influencers would get themselves into debt for the perfect Balenciaga collection.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Doobop

So she's been paid by the same company as ferne mccann with the bs "I've been using natural cycles for years" well seeing as you said both your pregnancies were accidents either the natural cycles is crap or actually you'll just advertise any old tat. I mean what parents has enough time to take their temperature every morning and log their frigging vaginal mucus and mood 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Clarity456

VIP Member
Is that "the nanny" in the vids at the beach paddling in the sea with them? Didn't think for one minute Nay would take them on her own 🙄 she needs a free hand to take all the pics and vids of course 😉
Can you imagine a nanny accompanying you to a day at the beach?! I'd feel like I was under social services and having to have someone with me to ensure I was fit to parent my children 😳😳😳

Her recent stories have shown what is important to her in life... 💰
Literally she has no class. It’s quite embarrassing really and just shows a real immaturity.

“How was I gunna let trolls make me think I should shut down my account hahahaha 😂🤑”. Honestly hun 🤮 someone needs to check and approve her posts before she puts them up.

This just screams that she’s only interested in making money and as a consumer it sends the message that anything she promotes she is only doing so because she’s being paid, which would 100% uninfluence me.

If I was a brand comments like this would really have me second guessing whether I would want to use her.

I also wonder what her management company think of it all? I’m pretty sure she signed up to a different agency back in the summer and they seemed to drop her pretty quickly. Bet she’s a right pain to work with...

• Heart
So glad I found this page. She grinds my gears so badly yet I can’t stop watching as I love laughing at her.

She’s wanting to be a ‘relate-able Mummy blogger’, yet she’s most un-relatable Mum ever. Who gets their children LV pencils like what the actual fuck!

The faces she pulls she is soo smug. Hun you’re not even attractive 🤣🤣

It’s strange cos I really like Jordan and think he seems like suchhhh a nice guy but ‘Nay 🙄’ let’s him down massively - she will be the downfall of him. Let’s just hope something happens before the wedding and Jordan sees her true colours and what she is actually like - gold digging, smug, greasy haired wannabe.

Pozzy vibes babes

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
Part of the problem with (most, but not all) “influencers” right now is the second someone says anything that they don’t like, they label that person a troll and bring out the whole “be kind” without actually understanding. She’s so defensive because she knows what people are saying is true, but rather than be a mature adult about it she’s turning it back to deflect and not be held accountable.

I do wonder if when she goes on about her traumatic childhood and bullying, whether this is all an act to show the bullies how amazing she has done etc. But all it does is make her look pathetic. The better thing to do would be to hold her head high, be happy and not give the bullies a second more of her life. Then she has “won”. Wear the designer, show it in photos but don’t go on about it. Stay classy 🙄

It’s insane to me that anybody would look at her page and think she looks great to work with. The past year has been a very difficult one, it is incomprehensible what people have had to go through and are still battling. But it was Jordan acknowledging his privilege and helping people by buying pizza. A small gesture that would have meant the world to some. Something he made very clear Naomi wasn’t happy about. Why - because it was money she would rather he spent on her? It was pizza FFS. When has she EVER offered a hand to anybody? Unless it benefits her she isn’t interested. She has such beautiful babies and when my daughter is older (who is the same age as mimi) I’ll be explaining all of this and letting her know what we did to help others even though I lost my job. It’s not about me, it’s about being there for others that need a hand. Pay it forward and all that. Being a parent, it absolutely breaks my heart to think of another parent struggling or another child going hungry through no fault of their own

I do think diversity are humble. They know they are living extremely privileged lives. But I don’t see them showing off their designer purchases and bragging about how much they earn. Even fran is very subtle and that’s why Naomi is ruining the way people perceive them. She’s dragging them all down with her and honestly somebody needs to step in and have serious words. Someone said above she needs media/PR training and my god, not a truer word has been said on this thread.

• Heart

Herefortea87

Well firstly I would like to thank Naomi for directing me here I honestly thought I was the only one who could not stand her moaning!
She doesn’t want to share her private life because all it is is them stuck in that room infront of the tv. Nothing creative working their little minds.
I have a young child who I’m grateful attends two sessions a week at nursery but as soon as he’s back home we are doing work they have set or playing together. The only time he’s infront of the tv is when I’m preparing dinner and can’t have him under my feet.
Alsooooo these naps?!?! How does she do it?! My son point blank refused from when he turned two to stop napping in the day. He goes to bed at 7pm very rarely goes through the night and is up around 6:30/7am
The reason she has the lifestyle she has is because of her partner not because of her “job”

anyway now I know you lovely people are here I will be back soon!!

All those men in their 40s are definitely going to use her glossy box and look fantastic code (Both companies work with absolutely everyone and aren’t picky in the slightest 🤣)
Explains those stories a few weeks ago of her PJ shorts wedged up her arse though. If it wasn’t for Jordan she would be on a flight to Dubai ASAP for that porta potty money 🤑 never been so jealous of my hun Nay, you get that paper girl.

• Haha

Grace 2592

I do think as Jordan’s mum, if I heard my sons girlfriend saying how she stood him up 3 times etc it would massively put me off her tbh.It’s just not nice and a huge reflection on her personality! Not to mention how she said she has zero support yet they had her kids whilst she was sunning it up in the Maldives & other nights away her and Jordan have been on!

It’s the way she’s always like “ah finding this week hard, feeling really meh” like ....,every week? As if it’s shocking news? We’re all finding it hard but Jesus CHRIST the amount of she moans is unreeeeeeal. Read the room hun, you’re earning 10k a post (lmao), have a lush house, a husband that provides the lifestyle you want, you’re at home with your babies all the time (which some people would kill for) but some (a LOT) of people this year have lost so much, have 0 money and they’re totally alone at home but you still moan 24/7 like you’re living the life from hell? Grinds my gears man.

Reactions: 12

Honey_dew

Ok, own up. Who is slimming_down_jem? Take a bow hun, take a god damn bow.

I’ve reported her 2 stories for clearly putting Jem’s name up to encourage hate.
She is such a bully. How about you go spend time with your kids hun, oh wait. That’s what the nanny is for. She’s off her box she really is clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 12