Naomiella21 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cass and Mimi are such beautiful little children 🥰
Nice to see them out and about! Of course would have been with the Nanny or both Naomi and the Nanny but so nice to see them enjoying the outside not just their 4 walls.

Reactions: 4
It was lovely to see the children enjoying the fresh air in Naomi’s stories today. I agree that Naomi seems tired of “playing house” and perhaps the idea of having a baby is very different to the reality of having two toddlers to care for in lockdown. But she really should’ve thought of that before she brought children into the world!
What I cannot understand is her fashion sense. She wears the chavviest tracksuits and the most hideous trainers. Honestly, I think she’s a pretty girl but she ruins herself with the weird clothes. Like a mix of 90s American fashion (fresh prince of bel air meets saved by the bell) and chavtastic London street clothing. It’s hideous.

Reactions: 5
Bit confused though, I thought after her rant and stuff yesterday she was going to sort of remove the kids from the gram? Or is she going to stop putting herself up as much? I’d think if you really hate all this so much, you’d take take your kids away from it and just put your ads/ make up up. What does she actually get from having an Instagram?

I follow another instagrammer who said her self worth came from her likes etc, like an addiction. I think people like that person and Naomi shouldn’t be on the gram if they can’t handle the negativity. I wonder if Naomi could delete her profile? Does she really need to have an open public profile if it causes her that much stress 🤔

Reactions: 10
Bit confused though, I thought after her rant and stuff yesterday she was going to sort of remove the kids from the gram? Or is she going to stop putting herself up as much? I’d think if you really hate all this so much, you’d take take your kids away from it and just put your ads/ make up up. What does she actually get from having an Instagram?

I follow another instagrammer who said her self worth came from her likes etc, like an addiction. I think people like that person and Naomi shouldn’t be on the gram if they can’t handle the negativity. I wonder if Naomi could delete her profile? Does she really need to have an open public profile if it causes her that much stress 🤔
If she’s making the sort of money she claims to be, through her ads and sponsored content, I guess it’s not that straightforward. i struggle to believe she attracts the figures she’s talked about, but she must make a fairly decent amount still.

Reactions: 1
I have followed her for a long time and agree with everyone she seems to find it hard to cope with the children and day to day life by herself. What I really can't fathom is why on earth they are getting a cane corso 'protection dog!?'... First of all who even needs protecting?! And secondly, she can't cope with just the children so how on earth is she going to cope with a huge dog that needs attention and exercise when she is already has her hands full. I wish people would think before getting a dog. Not to mention the fact that the dogs ears have been cropped and docked. The breeder they have got it from 'ambassadorprotectiondogs' seem like money making grabbers who will happily import these dogs knowing its illegal in this country. Why on earth would you endorse this?!

What has really grinded me is when Jordan wrote on his page holding his hands up claiming to not know about the dogs ears.. The breeder then issued a statement claiming this would be their 'first and last litter of cropped and docked puppies'.. Making out they had learned from this.. But if you look on their Instagram on the 10th February (just last week and after saying they won't be importing anymore) they have now imported another dog which is apparently Sergios brother and has been cropped and docked!!!!! Naomi has been tagged in this and liked it... Which makes me question the whole story as they blatently know what has been going on here and what is still happening and don't care for these dogs welfare!! Any comment you try and make on their page has been stopped. Says it all. It will all end in tears guaranteed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow her recent stories 😂😂 pozzy life....erm literally the most negative person I’ve ever come across 😂

Reactions: 6
How can she not be embarrassed with that face, she's filmed it, looked at that gurning grin the whole time while she added different texts and still thought to herself "yes, I want to put that out there, I'm amazing", what an embarrassment 😂

I listened to Jordans second half of that podcast with vicky Pattinson last night, nothing about imoan and the kids, all about diversity etc and honestly he portrays such a likeable down to earth character. I met him a couple of times through diversity (once on a dance lesson where they taught my daughter) and honestly they are all so lovely. I know its their job but you could tell they loved what they were doing and had so much patience.

It must be hard work for him having negative naomi 😂

For someone that isn’t bothered about this website she’s sure going on about it a lot?!

She’s playing the victim card and it’s embarrassing. She’s read here and she didn’t like it, why cos the truth hurt.l and it’s shone a big light on her lazy parenting and negative spoilt attitude.

Most things that people have picked up on and commented on is because she’s shared it.
How would I know the kids go to bed early, that she sits on her arse filming them, that they are bored and wrecking the house, they play in the kitchen, she posts freebies and ads but tries to cover it up, the crass bragging of the Bally obsession 🤢, the messy house, the negative attitude ... cos she’s shared it.

Reactions: 8
For someone who says it doesn't bother her, she sure seems bothered.. It reminds me of Ross from friends saying hes fine when he clearly wasn't 😂 & why does she keep banging on about winning?? What have you won Naomi hun? 🙄

She used to be so likeable, she just reminds me of the typical schoolgirl bully that moans about everything now. Nothing about her is relatable!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who wants to tell she’s not getting under anyone’s skin calling us trolls the same way everyone got under her skin calling her out. Take your pozzy vibes and go and raise your two children in private.

Reactions: 10
That boomerang of her ugly smug mug 😂 I’m embarrassed for her. You’ve got too much time on your hands neggy nay! Can tell the kids are with the nanny.

Reactions: 7
Her recent stories have shown what is important to her in life... 💰
Literally she has no class. It’s quite embarrassing really and just shows a real immaturity.

“How was I gunna let trolls make me think I should shut down my account hahahaha 😂🤑”. Honestly hun 🤮 someone needs to check and approve her posts before she puts them up.

This just screams that she’s only interested in making money and as a consumer it sends the message that anything she promotes she is only doing so because she’s being paid, which would 100% uninfluence me.

If I was a brand comments like this would really have me second guessing whether I would want to use her.

I also wonder what her management company think of it all? I’m pretty sure she signed up to a different agency back in the summer and they seemed to drop her pretty quickly. Bet she’s a right pain to work with...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When will influencers understand that they aren’t winning by selling the soul (and their kids) to the devil in exchange for a crappy stick of mascara and the ugliest trainers anyone’s ever seen????? Loool she’s vile

Reactions: 8
She’s acting like people are jealous of her ‘winning at life’ 😂😂😂 how absolutely ridiculous. No one has ever made a jealous comment as no one would want her life, all she does is moan.

Literally she has no class. It’s quite embarrassing really and just shows a real immaturity.

“How was I gunna let trolls make me think I should shut down my account hahahaha 😂🤑”. Honestly hun 🤮 someone needs to check and approve her posts before she puts them up.

This just screams that she’s only interested in making money and as a consumer it sends the message that anything she promotes she is only doing so because she’s being paid, which would 100% uninfluence me.

If I was a brand comments like this would really have me second guessing whether I would want to use her.

I also wonder what her management company think of it all? I’m pretty sure she signed up to a different agency back in the summer and they seemed to drop her pretty quickly. Bet she’s a right pain to work with...
yeah she was under the social pr and it didn’t last long at all!

• Haha
Her stories today....WOW! Who put a coin in imoan? Such a smug faced prick. Just echo everything that’s already been said. Goes on about she’s not bothered and winning but still continues to go on about it 🤣 hilarious.

I can’t believe she was dropped by a management company, how embarrassing! It must have taken a lot for them to drop her considering as she makes 5 figures and they’d be getting a cut of it 🤣🤪🤑

• Haha
"Ballys" "pozzy" "extennys"

What are all of these abbreviations 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.