Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s worked for quite some months and I wouldn’t be remotely surprised if she had been given her marching orders. She’s a rancid old bleep.

Reactions: 9
The amount of dead animals Nana Bea eats is 🤮 it's dead animals for breakfast, dead animals for lunch and dead animals for tea.
Slopping dead animal skin on her worktop to get her crackling 🤮 she's obsessed with eating dead animals 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No more posts of coming in from night shift kicking off her stinky shoes, and if u work in a care home u wear ur uniform too n from work never seen her with it on?? What slop tonight peeps? " a pongy pepes?
Cold Chinese slop maybe try a different dish? 🤣Indian or that was last week. Grandpa be at pub for footy?

Reactions: 4
I feel nauseous after seeing it wolf down that takeaway like a starving dog. It's got the table manners of a pig. Sickening trog.

Also, was sent this today, thought it was a Stewart family member
Screenshot_2024-06-20-21-34-53-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's shitfaced, tell us again Kev, is grandpa Dave at your son's watching the game? And are those onion bhajis the best you've ever tasted? Wolfing it down, eyebrows going ten to the dozen, wiping her hand on her pyjama bottoms. Fuckin rank man, rank bleeping rotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think for sure she isn't working any more. She didn't mention it at the start of her Thursday clean and she finds it impossible not to mention most of the time.

Why on earth is she using straight bleach on the sink?! Id never bleach the sink, that's where your dishes go! A little bit of washing up liquid and maybr a spray of all surface cleaner does the job. Bleach!

I think for sure she isn't working any more. She didn't mention it at the start of her Thursday clean and she finds it impossible not to mention most of the time.

Why on earth is she using straight bleach on the sink?! Id never bleach the sink, that's where your dishes go! A little bit of washing up liquid and maybr a spray of all surface cleaner does the job. Bleach!
Probably because Shannon does and she’s so far up her ass 😆

• Haha

Nah, bleach is perfectly safe and effective to use for food prep areas and sinks when it’s diluted appropriately, Milton sterilising tablets are also a weakened bleach- both are sodium hypochlorite. Restaurants will use commercial sterilising tablets to wash salad items in. Bleach degrades down to what is basically a salt water solution (which is why you have to change baby bottle sterilising fluid every 24 hours) and it becomes inactive on surfaces within a few hours. I love bleach!
You could dip Kevs entire house in bleach and it would still be a filthy shithole though.

• Haha

I'll repeat another poster, she's copying Shannon

I use neat bleach on my sink. As long as you rinse it away thoroughly with hot water it’s fine.

Reactions: 6