Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman has never so much as sniffed SPF. I’d be devastated to be so deeply wrinkly at her age

Reactions: 13
So, not a bit of cleaning or tidying has been done in that house since Sunday. What does Dave do? Other than drink himself into oblivion.

Reactions: 5
Okay soz for major derail but I need to post this as I had a dream last night involving Bev 😭 the first part was she'd messaged me a sarky dm on Instagram about blocking me for something, I was like I've not even commented??? Then the scene changed and I was at her house in the kitchen, I guess living there but also undercover. I remember her calling me down for dinner and it was this dark brown stew thing and her and grandpa dave were proper yelling at each other, and this apparently was why I was undercover, to expose the reality 🫠🤣😭 I didn't wake up happy let me tell you

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bit late but I've only just seen her Bryan Adams videos. Is it just me that thought the VIP area looked tit? I'm not a Bryan Adams fan by any stretch but I'd choose standing any day. Imagine paying for VIP and having to share with Kev and the Whittakers 🫠

Reactions: 7
Her diet is utterly hideous. Full of processed shite and salt. Throw in the booze problem and it’s no wonder she looks so weathered.

Reactions: 7
She said none of her family smoke but wasn’t there a group of them smoking or maybe vaping outside at one of ’elen’s big light on parties?

Reactions: 5
Thankfully natural selection will prevail with Bev soon. She’s aged horrendously in 2 years, skin sagging, hair thinning so we all know only a matter of time now. And with her diet and drinking then speed up process. She’s certainly going to be no “auntie Margaret”

Reactions: 4