Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s dyed her eyebrows. Once you see it you can’t unsee it.

watch her make that fried egg. I’ve never seen so much eyebrow action in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s unfortunate looking at the best of times but when she puts in effort she looks even worse 😭 just wouldn’t bother with makeup if it looked that bad

Reactions: 4
What’s wrong with her?! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s unfortunate looking at the best of times but when she puts in effort she looks even worse 😭 just wouldn’t bother with makeup if it looked that bad
She hasn't got a clue has she 😂 I'm definitely not an expert at applying makeup but compared to her I'm Charlotte Tilbury. It's very telling that none of her BFF's have pulled her aside and attempted to teach her. 🤡

Reactions: 4
She is the most pathetic old crow going. Her attempting to own someone with a video is absolutely cringeworthy she’s terrible it. She’s absolutely no humour or wit whatsoever. Her skin is getting more elasticity, her hair definitely thinning and her mind is wondering. No doubt she’ll end up like her mum, let’s hope Helen doesn’t treat her the way she treated her own mum shouting at her

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She is the most pathetic old crow going. Her attempting to own someone with a video is absolutely cringeworthy she’s terrible it. She’s absolutely no humour or wit whatsoever. Her skin is getting more elasticity, her hair definitely thinning and her mind is wondering. No doubt she’ll end up like her mum, let’s hope Helen doesn’t treat her the way she treated her own mum shouting at her
Why did she shout at her elderly mother? 🤬