Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “I don’t care” video is a blatant TELL US YOU READ TATTLE WITHOUT TELLING US YOU READ TATTLE. Horrible auld smelly, putrid, piss stained, goblin. Nastiest person on social media. FACT
"I don't care that I peed myself" needs adding to Nanna Bea's 'I don't care' back catalogue 😉🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've been on holiday so only just caught up with Nanna Pee. Jeez how aggressive was the 'I don't care' video?! I think the little fella doth protest too much.

Also I can't help but think she misunderstood the trend, as usual. 'I don't care that I cook using halal meat.' Eh?

Reactions: 7
That video was just a list of things that she does, in fact, care about very much

Reactions: 10
Why does she bang on about halal ? No one gives a tit , it’s like she wants people kick off so she can go high and mighty on people, just eat your soddin tea

• Haha
Why does she bang on about halal ? No one gives a tit , it’s like she wants people kick off so she can go high and mighty on people, just eat your soddin tea
It gets her views and reactions so she keeps mentioning it because she’s a sad bastard. If I was Muslim, I’d be pretty offended that this old hag was using a religious custom for such a reason and then takes the piss by eating pork the next day. She’s that thick, she can’t see the issue though.

Can't stand the old bag. Latest post about creaters she likes. Stop licking arse nanabag for views. She bleeping grates on me. Her face makes me wanna launch her into the ground 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is he obsessed with the word elite all of a sudden?
I’m glad someone else has noticed it! It grinds my absolute gears. She probably thinks it’s a Gen Z word that proves she’s down with the kids, or else she’s heard one of her “top 5 influencers” use it and she wants in on the influencer action. Either way, my teeth clench involuntarily when she uses it.

If you’re reading here Bev, I think you’ve got TikTok all wrong. Some of us actually enjoy idiots like you annoying us and making us embarrassed on your behalf. We enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself and don’t want to scroll on! We don’t all have to ‘love’ you or your content to watch - I’d hazard a guess that most people who regularly watch you, do so because there’s enjoyment to be had from not being able to stand you! We’re not jealous of your life or family, we watch and comment because you’re actually funny and fascinating, but not for the reasons that you and your brain deficient followers think!

Reactions: 16
These story time posts are pissing me off. She really thinks she is something special doesn't she? I skip right past them along with her video replies to comments blowing smoke up her arse. She's the biggest narcissist out there.

If she isn't pissed up, chucking food on a plate and arguing with teenagers I'm not really interested, tbqh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched the vid where she says her and Dave's 'song' is A Little Bit More by Dr Hook and it's always played at family parties. Does she think people hold up their relationship as some romantic ideal? Is it some sort of fairytale relationship where they got married because a 21yr old knocked up a 17yr old behind the bike sheds in the local park?

Also, no workbag or work shoes for Bev in her muckhole, we know you aren't working anymore Bev, you can stop pretending now, just say you've retired, you don't even need to admit you were sacked because you got pissed up and threatened someone on TikTok

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just watched the vid where she says her and Dave's 'song' is A Little Bit More by Dr Hook and it's always played at family parties. Does she think people hold up their relationship as some romantic ideal? Is it some sort of fairytale relationship where they got married because a 21yr old knocked up a 17yr old behind the bike sheds in the local park?

Also, no workbag or work shoes for Bev in her muckhole, we know you aren't working anymore Bev, you can stop pretending now, just say you've retired, you don't even need to admit you were sacked because you got pissed up and threatened someone on TikTok
She won’t admit it because then she won’t be able to claim how much of a “reyt grrrrafter” she is.

Reactions: 10