Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such an annoying prat when she’s got a drink in her. If that was my house, she would have been papped into a taxi and sent up the road.

In fact, if she was my mum, she would have been papped into a home long before now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm so taken aback that she's let that girl full name children in a video and post it. How dangerous. She's also talking about some pretty questionable behaviour from those boys. It's a chance to tell her that she doesn't have to accept that behaviour and laugh it off but we're just going to move past it, tell 1mil people the kids FULL name and move on.
Bev will definitely think that behaviour is appropriate. She probably thinks boys are nasty to you if they like you and that makes it ok

Reactions: 4
She’s such an annoying prat when she’s got a drink in her. If that was my house, she would have been papped into a taxi and sent up the road.

In fact, if she was my mum, she would have been papped into a home long before now.
I need to grow up at some point cos I’m in tears at your profile pic 😭😭😭 for duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh how glad am I that I said wasn't bothered when Mr Posey suggested Bryan Adams at the piece hall 😅 dodged a bullet there!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it's so funny that Kev's saying her kids don't drink, children of alcoholics often don't drink because of the unhappy memories

Reactions: 13
I think it's so funny that Kev's saying her kids don't drink, children of alcoholics often don't drink because of the unhappy memories
To be fair they didn’t stand a chance; her and Dave would have drained every drop in the house before anyone else could get a look in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
totally forgot about this wasp until my fella earlier asked me 'whats happening with that awld leather boot with the gravy stains on her tshirts lately'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just realised none of us commented on Kev doing his hair right nice for the prom?! Like, an actual (awful) hair routine. I presumed it was a wake up and that’s the hair done type situation but nope, effort was made for it to look that bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just realised none of us commented on Kev doing his hair right nice for the prom?! Like, an actual (awful) hair routine. I presumed it was a wake up and that’s the hair done type situation but nope, effort was made for it to look that bad!
She’s also got a slightly discoloured patch at the back similar to her dog, he’s got a funny coloured bit on his back. Sorry not a dog person so no idea if that’s normal or not 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5