Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Receipts incase she deletes!! BTW Nanna Pee you can turn off save video all you like doesn't stop screen recording tho...HA!!!! 🖕
You’ve done the lords work. I fell asleep and missed all that comedy last night 😂

Nanna 👋🏻 (or would you prefer pishy knickers)

We don’t care that you live in a terraced house in a rundown area . It’s that it’s manky and looks like a squat despite you’re six figure bank account.

We don’t care that you go out with your girlfriends. It’s that you do naff all with your husband. You’re a bit creepy with Vonnie (in a dirty old man way) but that’s a different issue.

We don’t care that you don’t care about how you look. It’s the lack of personal hygiene that’s the problem you smelly old woman.

We don’t care that you don’t wear makeup. The consensus is that you’re that ugly it makes no difference anyway. No amount of hairdos, fillers, Botox and boob jobs would change that either.

We don’t care that you wear pjs at home. It’s that you wear them for days on end, sometimes with food stains down the front.

We don’t care that your meat is halal. It’s that you use at as some sort of weird flex and don’t really seem to understand that there’s more to food being halal than just buying halal meat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The next door neighbours probably buzzing she prefers them bhajis, least then she won’t have to have her withered pickled penis fingers all over the ones she cooks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now it makes sense why she's got a leather couch 🤢 blaming Ted and his fur when it's most likely her pissy ass

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s no way that’s Teds fur 🤣🤣🤣 the pattern of it is exactly the same as when a child has an accident. Auld Nana Pishy Pants

Reactions: 4
Tell me Nanna Pee hasn't got the same grey tracksuit bottoms on today that she had her accident in last night? 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I see she's managed to find another comment blowing smoke up her arse again. You sleep very well because you knock back three bottles of Echo Falls a night.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
now we know why he wont put his central heating on, pissy kecks provide him with a steady stream of heat!

• Haha
  • Sick
Omg she’s had that rotten jacket that looks like it’s been dragged out of a biffa bin on for days. Also the sounds and grunting of her eating it’s absolutely shocking, eating like she’s never been fed.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That takeaway tonight- she hadnt a clue what was gonna he in bags/containers- gifted again?
Her replies to comments are vile.
Why on earth do people like her so much?

She says she was childminder to Hannah, her eldest granddaughter, since Hannah was 6 month old, I have looked after my granddaughter from the same age but I’m not her childminder I’m her grandma who loves her and looks after her whilst mum and dad are at work.

Reactions: 16
The “I don’t care” video is a blatant TELL US YOU READ TATTLE WITHOUT TELLING US YOU READ TATTLE. Horrible auld smelly, putrid, piss stained, goblin. Nastiest person on social media. FACT

Reactions: 19