Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her eat those bhajis reminded me so much of when I give my dog a new bone/chew. Absolutely feral.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg what a state of it, them cloths ain't been washer. And prancing about in the supermarket what a skank

Reactions: 4
I have so much to say and don't know how to say it 🤣🙈

Imagine you're nanna turning up in her best outlet store dress and strappy sandles circa 2003 acting like it's her prom when everyone else is just smart casual being normal 🤣 She made less effort for her son's wedding. She's either over dressed or under dressed there's no in-between with Kev.

If I'd have worked in that supermarket I'd have matched straight over and told her to stop pissing about 🤣 she probably went arse over tit at some point 🤞

Reactions: 8
Shame Bev kept kissing her shoulder the weird little creep. Also thanking Richard's parents for having him hahaha wtf.
I knowww I thought that like fgs you little cretin leave the girl alone she's such a wrongin isn't she creeping after her daughters hubby 🤢

Reactions: 3
How come dave wasn't there miserable git
They never invite the poor old sod to anything, he's only ever there if it's in Kev's big draughty living room, with the big light on.

I think he's pissed himself at Helen's at some point and he's not allowed round there anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My grandad was never a man for venturing out but he would make an effort sometimes and my Nan and grandad would take at least 1or2 holidays together a year, It’s like Dave doesn’t exist at sometimes. I’m actually starting to think maybe he’s AI generated when you see him shuffling round the kitchen. I think there definitely a couple who’ve stayed together for kids mortgage etc have drifted apart and live very very separate lives .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so taken aback that she's let that girl full name children in a video and post it. How dangerous. She's also talking about some pretty questionable behaviour from those boys. It's a chance to tell her that she doesn't have to accept that behaviour and laugh it off but we're just going to move past it, tell 1mil people the kids FULL name and move on.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I'm so taken aback that she's let that girl full name children in a video and post it. How dangerous. She's also talking about some pretty questionable behaviour from those boys. It's a chance to tell her that she doesn't have to accept that behaviour and laugh it off but we're just going to move past it, tell 1mil people the kids FULL name and move on.
I say good on the girl for ‘exposing him’ as in his behaviour that they did not like. But I’m horrified that Bev thinks it’s ok to post it! They could have spoken to the boy but now his name is out there and it could be very damaging!

Reactions: 4