Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member

OMG! Listen to this drivel. I'd say she was a horrible bully just like Nanna Grunt.
Pick a fucking struggle love
---
Christ I've just watched the full video, low self confidence my left fucking tit. She reeks of arrogance and I'd bet a tenner that high note story is a load of saggy bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lorny

VIP Member
I can’t see the point in buying them on holiday, clogging up your suitcase, when you can get them from any UK shopping centre for cheaper? She says she’s putting them in the window. Always a great idea to store crystal in the window, so the sun can hit them and direct laser beams of light to your soft furnishings until they burst into flames. Genius move.
Nah that won’t happen. Bevs furniture is tough, northern furniture. More chance of Dave bursting into flames with his blood alcohol level.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

gigilouxx

VIP Member
That UC top up is a fuckin lifeline for some people, me included, it’s give me an opportunity to better my life, get an education because just like Bev I was a teenage parent and thanks to that bit of money we get off UC I’m able to go to college, uni and make sure I don’t have to work myself into my grave.
Soz for the me rail but I hate the out of touch old fuckin bat

• Heart
Reactions: 23

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
If she got her confidence knocked when she was a kid and it stopped her from being able to sing in public, why are there so many videos of her belting out ‘Proud Mary’ in packed pubs and get-togethers? Make it make sense love!
Also, this is the woman who reckons she was unpopular because people thought she was too “posh” and also, bizarrely, she reckons she has an American accent because of the shows she watched as a teenager. Consequently, her unique mix of ‘poshness’ and ‘Americaness’ confuses the knuckle-grazers of Keighley because they can’t relate to her. No love, it’s just that you have an undeserved sense of superiority and come across as a massively arrogant tosser with a huge chip on your shoulder. That’s why she fits right into the Stewart clan!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
It’s cleaning day over at Bev’s, and the focus today was on the bedroom. It got a Bev-style re-set and deep clean for Summer. In other words she did a lot of spraying with fabric scent and faffed around with various gifted vacuum cleaners. The level of low-key, understated luxury and quality in that room is off the charts - SAID NO ONE EVER! Instead, there’s that awful rust coloured carpet, an assortment of mismatched cheap furniture, a plastic headboard, weird stickers above the bed, jumbled cables, a tv cable disappearing through a hole in the wall in the most visible place and limp supermarket bedding. Apparently we’re all jealous of her life. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
How awful 😞 Maybe this is why Bev doesn’t bother doing up the house? She’s just waiting for it to burn down by either the crystals in the window, the stove beneath another window or that dodgy air fryer everyone warned her had been recalled. It’s an insurance scam!
She could claim upto £9.50 on the insurance if the hovel burnt down

• Haha
Reactions: 20

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
I can’t see the point in buying them on holiday, clogging up your suitcase, when you can get them from any UK shopping centre for cheaper? She says she’s putting them in the window. Always a great idea to store crystal in the window, so the sun can hit them and direct laser beams of light to your soft furnishings until they burst into flames. Genius move.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Mollydog

VIP Member
The “I don’t care” video is a blatant TELL US YOU READ TATTLE WITHOUT TELLING US YOU READ TATTLE. Horrible auld smelly, putrid, piss stained, goblin. Nastiest person on social media. FACT

Reactions: 19