Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Bev went to sleep after she got in from work at 7.30am, she says she doesn't sleep as long on a Thursday because she wants to run on daytime hours on her days off, so let's say she rises at 12pm and she also says Dave gets up early before she goes to bed, why the duck were the curtains still shut when she got up? Does Dave sit in the dark waiting for her to open the curtains? Or, is she just not going to work anymore?

Reactions: 13
My god how vile is that vid of her scranning her takeaway 🤢 bleeping smashed the auld stinking pisshead!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She actually has actually pissed her pants up or spilt her ale all over her, either way shes an absolute embarrassment & needs to lay of the vinegar and just get to bed!

Reactions: 5
She actually has actually pissed her pants up or spilt her ale all over her, either way shes an absolute embarrassment & needs to lay of the vinegar and just get to bed!
After watching her video you can see the "liquid" is darker right at the top in-between her legs and lighter as it goes down her legs indicating the "liquid" has come right from the top imo.
If she had spilt some "liquid" on her leg it would be darker at the bottom and lighter at the top.

Nanna Bea Needs a Potty 🫣🍷🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nanna Bea Does Not Care That She Has Peed Herself 😳
Oh I rushed off to find this one . Dirty delete me thinks !
and on the I don’t care video she admits she doesn’t brush her hair wear a bra etc she forgot to mention she doesn’t brush her teeth or have any personal hygiene either !
Little miss pissy pants needs to do one 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
When you do a video driving home all the things you don’t care about it suggests you care a lot. You really need to step away from the internet Bev and stop caring about what we say on here about all the things you supposedly don’t care about. And then make a video about…

Receipts incase she deletes!! BTW Nanna Pee you can turn off save video all you like doesn't stop screen recording tho...HA!!!! 🖕

Attachments

Receipts incase she deletes!! BTW Nanna Pee you can turn off save video all you like doesn't stop screen recording tho...HA!!!! 🖕
Why does she look directly into your souls as she takes a bite of the bhaji? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My god she’s an absolute mess. Can you imagine how mortified you'd be if you woke up to your mum all over TikTok drunkenly slurring while having had an obvious bladder control accident? What's with the potty mouth from 'family friendly' Bev as well? "I don't give a tit" - evidently not. But it's your attitude that's particularly disgusting.

Good to see she's still absolutely rattled about the chips thing too.

Reactions: 10