Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I deffo think she’s had some sort of mental health crisis lately. I follow Liam too and he seems to be doing most of the heavy lifting with the kids, getting them up, feeding them, out walking etc. She touched on it very quickly then was back to posting her aff links. Really odd.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I deffo think she’s had some sort of mental health crisis lately. I follow Liam too and he seems to be doing most of the heavy lifting with the kids, getting them up, feeding them, out walking etc. She touched on it very quickly then was back to posting her aff links. Really odd.
Wasn’t it just! Like I said I’m sure her followers would respect her more if she opened up a bit more about it & talk about it. Would maybe help loads of her followers who’re in the same position!
Missed opportunity I think & she just looked silly going straight into pre-recorded ads!

Reactions: 1
Have you seen new laws where influencers can no longer put filters on when advertising beauty products? How on earth will she cope trying to flog iconic makeup without a beige filter on 😂

• Haha
You beat me to it!! She won’t be able to flog anything now as she can’t possibly let ppl see the real her 😂😂 bye bye 👋🏻👋🏻
I’ll like her more when she stops filtering her babies & finally admits they’re ginger!
Why she feels the need to put a constant filter over her children is beyond me 🙈

Reactions: 5
Bet you anything Nadia will still break the new guidelines. Easy enough to report... ;)

Saying she’s hankering for a free tummy tuck. She’s absolutely 100% after Invisalign. She occasionally mentions how she doesn’t like her teeth etc.

Unpopular opinion - but I’m preferring Liams stories to Nadia’s these days.... she’s so doom and gloom 😭

Reactions: 4
I agree. I like liams energy, he seems to do the bulk of childcare plus cooks a lot.
I also think he might do a wee bit of a Lee Meldrum trolling Nadia. He’s put stories of her sitting on her phone at dinner, sitting eating ice cream while he cooks and he’s made a few digs about her liking her sleep.
was Wynter the only child who got a valentines?!

• Wow
Not at all related to the above posts but in her last few stories she’a done whilst gibbering shite about absolutely nothing in her car, she hasn’t had a seatbelt on whilst the cars clearly moving.
Twice I’ve seen it now.
Cannot explain how much this grinds my gears, absolutely no excuse not to wear a seatbelt or wear it properly whilst driving 🤯🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
I agree. I like liams energy, he seems to do the bulk of childcare plus cooks a lot.
I also think he might do a wee bit of a Lee Meldrum trolling Nadia. He’s put stories of her sitting on her phone at dinner, sitting eating ice cream while he cooks and he’s made a few digs about her liking her sleep.
was Wynter the only child who got a valentines?!
she seems like a very lazy mum whilst liams run ragged cooking and meal prepping, out on walks etc etc!

@just.here.for.the.tea I never even noticed that! Hopefully people called her out for it though

More stories saying how she’s starting to smile more in pics and coping with hating her smile!! Ffs you massive beg! Give it a rest and get you’re crime lord boyfriend to pay for your braces!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if liams posted stories at the park whilst she’s in the house with a cuppa 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That man deserves a medal !!

Forever out walking with a double buggy single buggy and 4 year old by himself.. I get stressed just watching 🤣

I’ve unfollowed. The blatant favouritism of Wynter purely because she’s a girl is too much.

I’ve unfollowed. The blatant favouritism of Wynter purely because she’s a girl is too much.
it really is getting a bit much, I know they’re all still tiny but she’s going to end up turning into a wee witch if they continue to favourite her and let her rule the house!

They say things like ‘she’s the boss’, ‘bossing her brothers’ & ‘rules the house’.
It’s just so wrong. I know from experience those little boys will pick up on it and it will have an effect their whole lives.
The worst thing is it's all documented on the internet forever......from the OTT gender reveal reaction to the gushing posts, the whole way she’s spoken to & about.

Reactions: 3
Nadia this morning looks genuinely exhausted. It must be so hard with all those babies!

Reactions: 3
4 kids
3 meals each a day, each plus snacks
copious cups of tea and coffee
layers of orange foundation
layers of fake tan
daily walks in the mud, beach, parks - you name it
house to clean

STILL MAINTAINS A SPANKING CLEAN WHITE HOODY AND THOSE GIGANTIC MOON BOOTS/TRAINERS (balenciagas lol)

I literally look at my white hoody and its covered in some crap. Does she actually ever hold or feed. her kids? Bizarre phenomenon lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.