Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’m so conflicted about Nadia! On the one hand I do think it’s pretty incredible that she grew and birthed triplets - let’s be real that’s pretty hardcore. But the ads are creeping in more and more, and i think it’s such a shame she’s selling out those babies for a wage. But then I suppose she needs some income, 3 babies/4 kids aren’t cheap. As I say, it’s conflicting lol.

The divide between Wynter and the boys is soooo obvious, she’s always in her own carrier or pram while Carson and Carter are always lumped together. Those babas are BEAUTIFUL though, they really do make me smile.

Also shook that Liam’s dad is a massive gangster drug dealer kingpin!! That is some good tea, just shows you never know what’s going on behind the beige squares.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I’m so conflicted about Nadia! On the one hand I do think it’s pretty incredible that she grew and birthed triplets - let’s be real that’s pretty hardcore. But the ads are creeping in more and more, and i think it’s such a shame she’s selling out those babies for a wage. But then I suppose she needs some income, 3 babies/4 kids aren’t cheap. As I say, it’s conflicting lol.

The divide between Wynter and the boys is soooo obvious, she’s always in her own carrier or pram while Carson and Carter are always lumped together. Those babas are BEAUTIFUL though, they really do make me smile.

Also shook that Liam’s dad is a massive gangster drug dealer kingpin!! That is some good tea, just shows you never know what’s going on behind the beige squares.
This is exactly how I feel. I genuinely liked them and I do think their story is amazing, god one pregnancy/baby is hard work never mind 3 at once!

The obvious divide between the boys & Wynter just makes me sad, I know they love all their kids but Wynter is favoured because she’s a girl and I know personally how that can affect boys, even into adulthood.
LIan’s comment about Nadias minions is quite telling too.

Reactions: 4
I was nosing on her managements insta to see who else they manage. What a contrast. Quite a few celeb mums who are really high profile and some Love Island reality stars. Interesting that there was no interest in her when it was just them and Mason. Throw in some triplets and ta-da. The money makers.
I agree about her triplet pregnancy. The journey she went on was incredible. Any woman who carries a baby and births a baby is incredible. Do we really need to hear about her struggles and her constant need for reassurance every single day?
Also another #AD thrown in again :cautious: they’re near enough every single day now.

Reactions: 2
I went to school with Liam. He thought he was gods gift then, and was a massive bully.
He’a also MASSIVELY involved with his dads crime. Google Liam Buchanan Dads House - they basically screwed over the crown to keep the proceeds of crime.
A really nasty horrible family.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The stories yesterday when Liam quite literally stopped in his tracks when he saw a girl made me cringe 😬

Reactions: 3
There’s a girl in my town that at 17 had triplets one of the youngest in the country yet she just gets on with it. She walks her girls to school every day and they look immaculate. She hasn’t put it all over Instagram selling out for money. I also follow a cpl of ppl who have quads and they are lovely. They do a couple of ads but it’s more about the journey they are on which is interesting. Nadia never leaves the house we don’t hear about how they are getting on all we hear is her moaning about lack of sleep!!! Errrrr ppl with one baby get no sleep so what do you expect?? It’s all fake and carefully worded just like her Instagram there’s nothing real about it and that’s what I don’t understand why bother if you’re faking it?

Reactions: 6
Wow have you seen the latest story? The one sharing the results of her poll and she's put a GIF of minions. Definitely reading through tattle, hi Nadia!

• Haha
I went to school with Liam. He thought he was gods gift then, and was a massive bully.
He’a also MASSIVELY involved with his dads crime. Google Liam Buchanan Dads House - they basically screwed over the crown to keep the proceeds of crime.
So I goggled this and I am shocked. I also came across a story that Liam had his car taken off him years ago as it was paid for by his dads drug money and he was investigated for tax dodging. No quite as clean cut as they want you to believe it seems. Very shady.

Hahahahha I had a laugh at that. I’m from Dunfermline and have never heard of him playing for the pars. Mind you, it is only the pars!🤣

How gorgeous is wee Mason?! I really hope he gets more attention than it seems!

Can someone tell her how awful her lashes look with the #gifted iconic mascara. Like stubby wee spiders legs? I don’t understand why a make up artist would actually use/promote that when it’s so clearly tit 😂

• Haha
Surprised she didn’t actually post any stories of the kids opening their presents on Christmas Day like some of the family influencers do. Everytime i see Liam in any of her stories now I just think of how much of a wrong un he is :cautious::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surprised she didn’t actually post any stories of the kids opening their presents on Christmas Day like some of the family influencers do. Everytime i see Liam in any of her stories now I just think of how much of a wrong un he is :cautious::LOL:
Omg same 🙈😂 I used to to think he seemed a nice guy and family man. Now all I can see is the drug lord’s son 😂

• Haha
As much as I can totally picture Liam as a cheating womaniser there’s something about him I like 🙈😂 I think it’s because he comes across as such a good dad. He takes all 4 kids out by himself regularly and genuinely seems to love being with them. He does lots about the house too and that’s enough to sway my opinion 😂😂

Did those baby boys not get out the pram in the snow? Just Wynter? No wonder she’s more advanced, she gets so much more individual attention.

Reactions: 5
I did see Nadia’s post last week or whenever it was about Liam taking the 4 kids into town himself. She sounded shocked that he would even consider it and makes me wonder if Nadia would ever attempt it? Will she never venture out by herself with the 4 kids if Liam wasn’t home?

Reactions: 1
To be fair to them, I only have 3 kids with fairly big age gaps (eldest is 8) and I wouldn’t fancy taking them all into the city centre on the train on my own!

I remember a post about how Nadia relied on Liam a lot when Mason was born. I think like many new mums it was just a shock to her system.
I think they clearly have very different personalities and Liam just gets on with things while Nadia maybe finds the triplets quite overwhelming? It is her body who went through the huge changes & risks involved and she will have emotional trauma from it too probably.
But you never see her take more than mason & Wynter even out for a walk. Liam regularly has all 4 in the house or out & about. My husband struggles with one on his own without phoning me at work for some daft question 😫 maybe that’s why I find this side of Liam endearing 😂

It seems that she likes the £££ the triplets bring in and the way it portrays her as some super mum but not so keen on the reality of life with triplets. I have no doubt it's hard but they're a year old now, she should have learnt how to deal with them all, what would she do if her and Liam ended up splitting up, never leave the house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.