Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The triplet mum who has turned into all the other mummy instagrammers, cash cow kids, dislikes criticism.
I thought the video documenting the babies progress was lovely, until I got to the end and it’s all an AD. PTWM has decided to leach herself onto Nadia 🙄

Reactions: 3
Just seen her new posts. She’s shared one by the founder of pretty little thing on how he’s gone from a little business to a massive ware house full. So basically don’t give up on your dreams. What dreams that then making money out if your kids? I know she was a makeup artist before but talk about flogging the fact that she’s birthed 3 kids in one go. She thinks she’s the messiah!! I know a girl who was 17 and had triplets did she post all over the gram and get loads of freebies?? No. Did she post constantly about how much sleep she doesn’t get so every one will feel sorry for her? No. Did she bring them up on her own without the most irritating husband in the universe?? YES. So I think she deserves more credit than some MUA who thinks she’s the only person to give birth!! Plus the guy who owns PLT well his dad owns BooHoo so he’s not really come from nothing has he 🙄

Reactions: 7
Does her husband even work? He's always around. She irritates me. Always moaning. And she seems to go out on dates with her husband quite a lot compared to most people and she has 4 kids. And the young ones are tiny. My youngest is 18 months and I've left him once at my house with mom and I was home by 10.

Reactions: 2
I felt sorry for her eldest son when she did her gender reveal party - the excitement that there was a girl was something else 🙄

Did she bring them up on her own without the most irritating husband in the universe?? YES.
I’ve actually stopped watching her stories with him in then as Liam is so irritating, can’t stand his voice, can’t stand his shite chat 😂

The triplet mum who has turned into all the other mummy instagrammers, cash cow kids, dislikes criticism.
I thought the video documenting the babies progress was lovely, until I got to the end and it’s all an AD. PTWM has decided to leach herself onto Nadia 🙄
Same, I used to love her videos but this completely changed my opinion on her for some reason 😞 I know she needs to make money but it just seemed really tacky that something so special was made into an ad?

Reactions: 1
Does her husband even work? He's always around. She irritates me. Always moaning. And she seems to go out on dates with her husband quite a lot compared to most people and she has 4 kids. And the young ones are tiny. My youngest is 18 months and I've left him once at my house with mom and I was home by 10.
He’s a footballer I believe...

Reactions: 1
That’s your choice though. Making time for herself doesn’t make her a bad mum.

Reactions: 14
I didn’t mind her but all she does is talk about how little sleep she gets and how much she’s done that morning .We get it hun you have three babies ,most of us watching know what’s it’s like to have no sleep and children to take care of.You’re not the only woman in the world to have had triplets and there’s more difficult situations to be in than yours so stfu

I’ve followed Nadia for a while, before the triplets. I followed her for because she was a makeup artist. She seems like such a lovely girl and her kids are gorgeous but oh my god the ADS!!!! I can’t even with her Christmas post she’s just posted. Talking about how she was worried about decorating her house due to people’s opinions on material things and how other people maybe can’t do or afford Christmas. Then she shows off her front door all decorated. Don’t even start me on the iconic.London mascara ads. Loads of Instagram influencers are doing the same ad and it doesn’t need to keep being mentioned once a week :rolleyes:

Also she doesn’t always disclose her ADS properly on her page. I’ve read a few of her posts before it’s actually mentioned it’s an #ad.

Reactions: 4
Another hello fresh post not being disclosed as an #ad until the very end of her post. Surely she knows the rules and guidelines on disclosing these things?

I don’t think she cares all she cares about is ppl feeling sorry for her beige boring life. And please someone tell her to stop putting filters on her babies. It’s the lowest of the low. There’s just nothing real about the lot of them. She moans about being tired but has plenty of time to do her hair and spider legs mascara everyday. She needs to stop with the woe is me all the time and go get some fresh air

She must be raking it in from the iconic.London posts. There must be one or two a week :rolleyes:

I think she filters the babies to hide that they actually have ginger hair! She must have got that tip from stacey solomon.

• Haha
I really like Nadia and was hoping she wouldn’t morph into the insta mummies but ads are going undeclared and it’s irritating me now.
I knew that pram was an ad from the first mention but it wasn’t declared until the giveaway/Collab post.
they should be marking that as a gift EVERY POST!
For a couple with 4 kids they get quite a lot of time to themselves, each to their own but you can’t talk about being constantly overwhelmed while also enjoying regular ‘dates’.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.