Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begs for freebies and records herself washing her face 😂
Don't forget praising herself for hoe well she copes with them!

I'm currently at home working full time isolating as husband as got covid and watching my twins and husband who has taken ill with it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saw Liam out and about with the 3 babies recently and he seemed so encouraging and calm with them in the brief encounter I saw and they all also had coats on 😱 it was encouraging to see! I think Nadia has really struggled with the change in lifestyle of having triplets. Maybe this is why she’s trying to go back to a more “style” page cos it’s something she has control over?

Reactions: 3
I give Liam credit he seems very hands on, you don’t see much of Nadia with them in his stories.
Can’t be easy having triplets and a an older kid

Reactions: 6
Saw Liam out and about with the 3 babies recently and he seemed so encouraging and calm with them in the brief encounter I saw and they all also had coats on 😱 it was encouraging to see! I think Nadia has really struggled with the change in lifestyle of having triplets. Maybe this is why she’s trying to go back to a more “style” page cos it’s something she has control over?
I also saw him out a while ago walking down a main road with the 2 buggy’s and mason on a scooter, he looked so proud! Hats off to him. However Nadia likes to sugar coat her side of it, I’d love to see her out with the 4 solo!

Aw god here we go with the motivational gym posts 🥴🥴 she’ll be wanting a free membership for there next. I noticed Liam had been posting more about the gym recently now nadia has to get on it too

Reactions: 5
Aw god here we go with the motivational gym posts 🥴🥴 she’ll be wanting a free membership for there next. I noticed Liam had been posting more about the gym recently now nadia has to get on it too
I give it a month and she won’t be interested in the gym anymore 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Oh SURPRISE Liam dealing with the kids while Nadia stands about doing duck all apart from on her phone

Reactions: 6
Oh SURPRISE Liam dealing with the kids while Nadia stands about doing duck all apart from on her phone
Was just going to say this! Notice on liams stories too it’s all positive and Nadia is straight to filming the meltdowns! She also only had wynter! Shock! And Liam had the 3 boys, honestly that woman. Full face of make up too for a walk in the woods 😂😂 r u ok hun?? No Balenciagas in sight mind you 😂

Reactions: 4
Was just going to say this! Notice on liams stories too it’s all positive and Nadia is straight to filming the meltdowns! She also only had wynter! Shock! And Liam had the 3 boys, honestly that woman. Full face of make up too for a walk in the woods 😂😂 r u ok hun?? No Balenciagas in sight mind you 😂
It would piss me right off if I had multiplies who were all having a meltdown (which is stressful never mind x3) and they were standing about on their phone, you can tell by liams face he’s tired of her shite!

It would piss me right off if I had multiplies who were all having a meltdown (which is stressful never mind x3) and they were standing about on their phone, you can tell by liams face he’s tired of her shite!
I know totally he’s like trying his best to give them snacks and encourage them and she’s bloody live streaming to insta about how bad her life is…..GIVE IT A REST!

Also made a new thread! See yous over there

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know totally he’s like trying his best to give them snacks and encourage them and she’s bloody live streaming to insta about how bad her life is…..GIVE IT A REST!

Also made a new thread! See yous over there
Link it here so everyone can head over ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.