Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally wouldn’t get out the door with a white hoodie immaculate, never mind through a walk 😫😂

Reactions: 1
Mental how Mason is going to be 5 yet 6 months ago she still referred to him as a toddler.... you know, when she reminded us all daily she had 3 babies and a toddler 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mental how Mason is going to be 5 yet 6 months ago she still referred to him as a toddler.... you know, when she reminded us all daily she had 3 babies and a toddler 🤣
This is so true 😂🙈

Also how angry is she explaining the school process in Scotland 😂 She could’ve easily just said “this is how it works for those not in this country” instead of going on a rant & branding them all “bleeping weird”.

These mummy bloggers are all buzzing off their tits when everyone’s messaging saying how amazing they are & what a good job they’re doing yet when someone sends them a message (doesn’t even sound like it was malicious just questioning) & she’s kicking off & swearing like this 😂😂😂😅🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I lost all respect for her when at his birthday last year the kid was wearing a Gucci jumper 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It was very weird though demanding to know why her child wasn’t in school yet, the quoted messages she put up when speaking about it were very demanding and pushy at least I thought so

It was very weird though demanding to know why her child wasn’t in school yet, the quoted messages she put up when speaking about it were very demanding and pushy at least I thought so
I don’t think it was, they’re just asking a question, albeit maybe not asking in the correct way. Schooling in Scotland vs other parts of the UK is obviously very different.She could’ve just posted the initial screenshot she put up with how it works where she lives to address it instead of going on a sleep deprived rant about it!
You can’t expect to lay your life out on Instagram and get arsey when people ask questions when they don’t understand something!

Got an article in the Sunday Mail of her, Liam and the triplets. Story referred to Liam as a footballer - which we knew but has she ever actually disclosed that’s his job? She mentioned that people keep asking what Liam does and she said “he works in the evenings and at weekends” very vague.
Heard locally he sells some stuff...

• Wow

Liam’s dad sounds delightful. Absolute scum.

Wow, this has certainly changed my opinion of them both. It was clear even before her Instagram grew so quickly that they had money - for such a young couple, although he’s older than her!. The house, the clothes, the general lifestyle. He never made it as a decent footballer (played for fairly mediocre teams and is only semi pro now) so that’s certainly some dirty finances there! Urgh.

I think that's unfair, his dad was a criminal before he was born. Can't see how you can judge someone based on their parents?

Plus being a top goalscorer for championship teams isn't exactly tit money. Yes it's not 20k a week but he will be earning more than he would in a normal job.

I had a friend when I was young who's dad played for the team liam is playing for now and they were absolutely loaded.

Didn’t he have some of his dads assets in his name so the crown couldn’t touch it?

I think that's unfair, his dad was a criminal before he was born. Can't see how you can judge someone based on their parents?

Plus being a top goalscorer for championship teams isn't exactly tit money. Yes it's not 20k a week but he will be earning more than he would in a normal job.

I had a friend when I was young who's dad played for the team liam is playing for now and they were absolutely loaded.
Liam had his mini confiscated due to proceeds of crime.......tells me all I need to know about him

Reactions: 2
I can’t listen to her going on about ‘mum guilt’ honestly I think I’m ready to unfollow 🤣 the doom and gloom from her is just TOO MUCH.

not sure if anyone here follows @multiple_twin_mum_plus1 ... she has 2 sets of twins (think they’re like 1 and 4) and an older girl maybe around 9 or 10? plus she’s just getting over breast cancer, you’ll get the odd story where she’s like omg kids are doing my head in but in all honesty she seems like she’s got a tit lot more on her plate and is a lot more bearable to watch 😂

So is it masons birthday today??? No gushing post??? No balloon arch?? Yet she can have time to advertise lenor 😂 says it all really

• Haha
I don’t get why Mason isn’t at school yet. In Scotland children born in February should go to school in August of the same year they turn 4. They must of held him back a year which seems a bit strange.

There’s a cut off date in Feb and if they felt he wasn’t ready it’s easy to defer them a year. I think Mason would’ve just missed the date to go to school this year.
To be honest I would’ve deferred mine if his birthday was that date. It means most kids with Feb birthdays go to school after a year & a half of nursery, are always the youngest in the class/year and after the year we’ve had when the kids have missed out so much I’d rather let him enjoy another year at nursery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.