Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really surprised when I saw Nadia had a thread as it didn’t really click with me how much she moaned but since reading this I’m like OMG ALL SHE EVER DOES IS MOAN 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Another random thing that annoys me is how much individual attention Wynter gets, I know she’s the only girl but I hate any child being favoured over others, especially because of boy/girl issues. The reaction at the gender reveal should have prepared me for this though 🙄

Reactions: 4
I only very occasionally go on her page and I know all about winter. I don’t even know what the baby boys are called!

Babies turn one today and she’s super great full and loves all the praise she’s got for being the only Wonsan to give birth to triplets. And guess what? Huge BEIGE balloons!! What a surprise plus plenty of filters ON THE BABIES??? If they ever go outside and see colour they won’t know what’s hit them seeing as all they play with is beige coloured

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I assume the birthday display she had for their birthday was gifted? The giant ONE, balloons etc? Don’t recall her mentioning it? Agree about the filters though, hadn’t actually thought of that until someone said. Those babies are beautiful, they most definitely don’t need filters whatsoever. Also... don’t know if it’s just me whose noticed but they must be so used to having a camera shoved in their faces constantly? It’s like they always look for it and know what it is now which is a shame.

Reactions: 3
Got an article in the Sunday Mail of her, Liam and the triplets. Story referred to Liam as a footballer - which we knew but has she ever actually disclosed that’s his job? She mentioned that people keep asking what Liam does and she said “he works in the evenings and at weekends” very vague.

Got an article in the Sunday Mail of her, Liam and the triplets. Story referred to Liam as a footballer - which we knew but has she ever actually disclosed that’s his job? She mentioned that people keep asking what Liam does and she said “he works in the evenings and at weekends” very vague.
Wonder if they told the mail about Liams dad or the fact he got his car took off him due to proceeds of crime 👀

Reactions: 2
So basically, if you have triplets and flaunt it on insta you don’t pay for a thing? Ad breaks for Tesco, hello fresh, make up, nappies, buggies gifted....

Reactions: 4
The article is very odd to me. The headline & pics focus on Liam being a footballer which Nadia seems to keep VERY hush hush about. Saying she’s so sad Mason couldn’t be in the photos, he’s only in nursery?! Fair enough if they didn’t want to keep him off but don’t say you’re so sad when you could’ve easily had him involved.
Both of them made out Nadia was running about all week sorting their birthday and I was thinking why, they shouldn’t be having a party! Now we know it was for the Daily Record 🤣

I was teteering on my opinion of them but it’s sealed now. Giving your babies gifted teddies as part of their birthday is too insta hun for me. Ad ad ad making out she’s discovered Hello fresh instead of being paid to advertise it. And now yet ANOTHER post all about Wynter. Those twins never get gushing individual posts.
It’s sad because I hoped she was different.

Reactions: 5
I know Liam, utter cheating womaniser, however a brilliant dad.

He was in absolutely no rush to get engaged before that triplet pregnancy was announced.

Makes me laugh when thinking back to when Nadia got her management company, and the flash speed mop ad comes out. So unnatural on camera doing those ads. I don't think family bloggers should be allowed to put their kids out online like that, and profit off their story, shame on those wee kids with cameras in their faces

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They obviously both love their kids but I have to say Liam seems like an absolutely amazing dad. He’s always got the kids out & about, he seems to do a lot in the house too (not that he shouldn’t, it’s just nice to see)
I really don’t like kids being used on YouTube/social media.

Oh look she’s actually took them outside.....oh only to advertise a baby bjorn carrier 🙄 and another beige picture. STOP USING FILTERS ON YOUR BABIES for gods sake!

Oh look she’s actually took them outside.....oh only to advertise a baby bjorn carrier 🙄 and another beige picture. STOP USING FILTERS ON YOUR BABIES for gods sake!
She did not take them out for a walk tho. Winter only had on a jumper and leggings it’s far too cold for that. She only took her outside to get the photo to look nice in front of the door arch for her #Ad

She did not take them out for a walk tho. Winter only had on a jumper and leggings it’s far too cold for that. She only took her outside to get the photo to look nice in front of the door arch for her #Ad
My thoughts exactly!

He was in absolutely no rush to get engaged before that triplet pregnancy was announced.

Makes me laugh when thinking back to when Nadia got her management company, and the flash speed mop ad comes out. So unnatural on camera doing those ads. I don't think family bloggers should be allowed to put their kids out online like that, and profit off their story, shame on those wee kids with cameras in their faces

Details details! He's a good looking chap and of no surprise he's a womaniser really. I'm guessing he got down on one knee when he realised Nadia would turn into a golden goose with her insta following rapidly rising

Reactions: 6

Omg is there tea to be spilled? Shocked at that. Just goes to show you. Did they also really need 3 individual cakes for each of the triplets for their birthdays? I honestly don’t think the bairns care less.
I also agree about the comments about Mason not being included in that photo shoot for the Sunday Mail as he was at nursery. He could have totally been included and could have been arranged for a later date or time when he was there or they could have kept him off. Mason isn’t the money maker though unfortunately. Cracking wee boy.

Her recent story - masons having an I need a lot of attention day..... it’s called being a child, he shouldn’t have to beg for attention!

Nadia had triplets ??? I thought she just had twins 🤔 .... oh no thats right there is that little baby wynter who makes the cut every few weeks to get on to Insta

She deffo reads here she put on her stories the other day about the fact her babies do see colour and then yesterday puts a pic up of the boys seeing as it’s mentioned on here how much she focuses on the baby girl. Hi Nadia 👋🏻 Why can’t you take the filters off the babies? What are you trying to hide?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you hear Liam call her followers “minions” shows exactly what they think of her followers. You know the people that allow you to stay at home all day! bleeping pair of begs

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.