Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a cut off date in Feb and if they felt he wasn’t ready it’s easy to defer them a year. I think Mason would’ve just missed the date to go to school this year.
To be honest I would’ve deferred mine if his birthday was that date. It means most kids with Feb birthdays go to school after a year & a half of nursery, are always the youngest in the class/year and after the year we’ve had when the kids have missed out so much I’d rather let him enjoy another year at nursery.
We have a family member who was born in the January and went to school early and to be totally honest they are a teenager now and it definitely shows... socially, doing anything for themselves etc they just seem like a baby compared to some of the other kids 😂😂😂 sounds so nasty but it’s true!

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why Mason isn’t at school yet. In Scotland children born in February should go to school in August of the same year they turn 4. They must of held him back a year which seems a bit strange.
Well how would she cope with a routine where she has to take him to school everyday? She can be as lazy as she wants when he’s not at school

I don’t get why Mason isn’t at school yet. In Scotland children born in February should go to school in August of the same year they turn 4. They must of held him back a year which seems a bit strange.
A lot of parents defer and a lot of nurseries encourage it. He may have seemed ready for school last year but a lot of the time the immaturities show later on when they go into their teens

Reactions: 2
Does Nadia EVER do the morning routine? Seems from Liams stories that he is always doing it, she is nowhere to be seen!!

Does Nadia EVER do the morning routine? Seems from Liams stories that he is always doing it, she is nowhere to be seen!!
Well she was ‘ill’ the other day so she said you’ll not see me as much. Funny how the day before she was pram you around doing photo shoots. Maybe she’s caught a cold of all the family she had round for her ‘toddlers’ 5th birthday 🤷🏼‍♀️

Well she was ‘ill’ the other day so she said you’ll not see me as much. Funny how the day before she was pram you around doing photo shoots. Maybe she’s caught a cold of all the family she had round for her ‘toddlers’ 5th birthday 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s always ill, or always moaning about something. If it’s not an “ad break” it’s her grumbling about something.

After watching Liam he looks like he carries most of the weight whether she’s ill, having a breakdown or filming something tit for the gram. I’m sure he just gets on with it (looks like he has to) but he’ll end up being so resentful surely

Reactions: 3
I had to go watch his stories last night and ooh, full Lee Meldrum vibes 😂
I cannot be the only one who finds Liam endearing 🙈😂 the guy basically runs that house as well as ‘working’. It seems to be him who gets up most mornings, he cooks proper meals, takes the 4 kids out and now he’s doing washing and messy play! On the rare occasion I get a long lie I regret it when I get up to chaos 😆

Do yous think it’s some sort of private joke for them posting that Liam has the kids ALL the time?! Like it’s every single day...😂😂

I’ve unfollowed them but I genuinely have never seen Nadia out with all the kids or even the triplets.
I don’t think she realises how lucky they are. My husband (like most) was back at work within2 weeks of each of our babies. There was no sharing night feeds, no taking turns getting up in the morning, I just got on with it.
I’m not underestimating how much work triplets would be. But there’s so many parents with multiples, older children, children with additional needs. Most families still have at least one, if not both, parents out working most of the day or shifts.

I’ve unfollowed them but I genuinely have never seen Nadia out with all the kids or even the triplets.
I don’t think she realises how lucky they are. My husband (like most) was back at work within2 weeks of each of our babies. There was no sharing night feeds, no taking turns getting up in the morning, I just got on with it.
I’m not underestimating how much work triplets would be. But there’s so many parents with multiples, older children, children with additional needs. Most families still have at least one, if not both, parents out working most of the day or shifts.
I follow 2 accounts with quads. They take them out on their own all the time. In fact one can’t drive so she takes then on buses and trains around London on her own. And both families have one child who has cerebral palsy. They are normal families and it’s nice to see the accounts as it’s not all swipe up for this and that. That’s who should have a following not someone who filters everything including their babies and moans all the fricking time and then constantly posting long ass ‘greatful’ posts!!! It’s so fake and shouldn’t be allowed

Can someone actually tell me WHY that poor guy is out himself with 2 buggies?!?! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Thought it was odd there was no mention of her mum in her mother’s day story, just her gran. Wonder if her mum isn’t in her life or has passed away. I thought about messaging her to ask but decided against it as you get blocked for asking influencers if the sky is blue these days 🙄😂

• Haha
I just want to clarify that my comments are not coming from a mum/dad or man/woman place.

My comments come from watching them both at home for the best part of a year. Liam seems to be the one getting up most mornings, he makes a lot of the meals, he’s on the floor playing with the triplets & doing activities with Mason, he takes all the kids out by himself regularly.
That's all great, he’s a great dad & partner and that’s how I want to raise my boys.
Nadia posts about never getting a minute to herself but the stories show a different picture. I know she has ads to film and housework to do but I don’t think it’s relatable. Liam is basically home most of the time. He actively helps run their home, their mums help with washing (no judgement, I’d give mine away if I could!) Most of us don’t have that much daily support and have to do the night feeds & early mornings ourselves and the housework when the kids are in bed .
I hate the whole ‘dad babysitting’ thing but Liam literally has those kids out by himself most days. Maybe I’m underestimating how much ‘work’ ads are.
When my husband was furloughed and I took the kids out people we met would make comments like where’s daddy, is he getting time to himself, when’s he giving mummy a break. I actually think people would slate the man more if the roles were reversed.
My judgment comes from how disproportionate their roles seem with them both home, not a man/woman point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.