Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth has she got an agent?! What exactly does she do? Other than flogging Iconic on Instagram?

Reactions: 3
To be fair to them, I only have 3 kids with fairly big age gaps (eldest is 8) and I wouldn’t fancy taking them all into the city centre on the train on my own!
Does she not drive? If she doesn’t then that I can understand. Buses in Edinburgh aren’t exactly child friendly for one buggy at the best of times never mind with a twin buggy and 3 babies.

Why on earth has she got an agent?! What exactly does she do? Other than flogging Iconic on Instagram?
To pimp out her children. Her agency also manages other proper celebrity mums on their books. I agree though, why has she got an agent? I know a woman who has 4 children and is expecting her fifth. She doesn’t have an agent :LOL:
Not sure if anyone else saw but a while back she posted on her stories that she had, I assume, been sent some baby clothes from Ferne McCann’s range. She tagged Ferne on her stories but it was never reposted on Ferne’s account and it was never disclosed as being gifted funnily enough.
Wonder how many more iconic ads we’re going to see in 2021? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her recent stories where she says none of the makeup products are ads but she has a swipe up for them? Isn’t that her getting commission for every swipe? The iconic mascara has made a comeback :LOL:

The eyelashes are horrendous. If a make up artist done that to my lashes I would not be paying them

Every single thing she posts on her stories I honestly question if it’s gifted or an ad and she’s just not disclosing it?

Reactions: 4
She’s awful for all her undisclosed ADS and gifted products, I’m going to report her to ASA. She just accepts anything free going, bugaboos to now Christ knows how many baby bjorn carriers it’s sickening

Reactions: 7
Why does she shout when she’s talking? I know she’s trying to speak clearer so those south of the border understand her but I don’t get the shouting?

Reactions: 2
She’s on the same management as Michelle Keegan’s cousin - she’s just had a baby and commented on one of Michelle’s insta vids. I saw Nadia had posted a reply to the cousin - for genuinely no reason whatsoever. Actually surprised my eyes never fell out from rolling them so much :rolleyes: One of her managers is the granddaughter of Harry and Sandra Redknapp. She must be buzzing at all the connections :cautious:

Every single thing she posts on her stories I honestly question if it’s gifted or an ad and she’s just not disclosing it?
I thought her post about keeping the triplets entertained during lockdown was good - the different stages they’ve been at, etc.
But I’m pretty sure it should’ve been marked #ad. ‘We’ve had so much help from these brands......’ 🙄

She never marks most of the stuff she posts as being an ad. It’s infuriating. People shouldn’t be allowed to become Instagram “influencers” if they can’t follow the correct guidelines which are in place. Her management should be making sure she’s doing it correctly as well, as well as the brands.
Her insta is a repetition. It’s the same thing every day. Moaning about not getting any sleep. She says that they take it in turns during the night to get up but I’m sure Nadia does it as she’s constantly saying she’s had no sleep as she’s been up all night. Wait until they start walking... imagine the stories then? :rolleyes:

Liam said the other day she hadn’t been well and been to hospital to get checked out but was ok. Must not anything serious because Liams stories seem normal.
I was laughing the other day he said oh she had to go to hospital but she’s fine, although she keeps telling me I’m still not well Liam, don’t push me, I can’t do much. He said she’s used up all her sick days and it’s only January 🤣

Obviously they both love all of their children and aren’t bad people, regardless of what Liams dad did because that would be unfair to judge Liam over something he couldn’t control.

Nadia gained following during her triplet pregnancy because followers were genuinely interested in her journey as having three kids all at once isn’t very common. What we didn’t sign up for was her content being full of beige pictures of forced scenes or unnatural ad content every single week. There is a feeling of being used for profit, like does she actually care about anyone that follows her? Does she actually engage apart from to reply “thanks” for the compliments she gets. We all know the end game is profit for Nadia should we use the discount codes. And that’s what irritates us. She should have never switched to a management company to flog useless crap.
She chose to share her life, yet makes remarks that she is getting “???” In her inbox when she hasn’t posted for a while. If you want to profit from the people who take the time to follow you. Who you use for money, to fund your lifestyle then you have to be consistent with the content they expect. Fair enough everyone is allowed personal time, but don’t be irritated that followers are asking what happened to you during your week off, or certainly don’t mention it on your Instagram! She wants her cake and is eating all of it

Reactions: 6
I agree in that she regularly disappears from Instagram. Which is obviously fine but when it’s your ‘job’ and you are making money from people being invested in you & your children’s lives a wee post to say ‘look the kids aren’t well, it’s crazy here just now so I won’t be on but we’re all fine’ would be considerate.

I genuinely think Nadia’s struggled having the triplets. That’s a HUGE strain on your body & mental health. She’s still pretty young too.
Liam has made quite a few digs recently about how the girls of the house like their sleep or that it’s a new year new Nadia because she was up organised and out the door early one day.
They seem to have different outlooks & I think she’s maybe hit breaking point with the relentlessness of having 3 babies plus an older child (especially in a pandemic)
I know from personal experience that when one of you is a bit down & the other just wants to be positive and get on with it it creates a lot of friction.

I think a break from social media where everything has to be perfect and positive with thousands of people calling you a superhero would do her the world of good. I really hope she’s ok.

Obviously they both love all of their children and aren’t bad people, regardless of what Liams dad did because that would be unfair to judge Liam over something he couldn’t control.

Nadia gained following during her triplet pregnancy because followers were genuinely interested in her journey as having three kids all at once isn’t very common. What we didn’t sign up for was her content being full of beige pictures of forced scenes or unnatural ad content every single week. There is a feeling of being used for profit, like does she actually care about anyone that follows her? Does she actually engage apart from to reply “thanks” for the compliments she gets. We all know the end game is profit for Nadia should we use the discount codes. And that’s what irritates us. She should have never switched to a management company to flog useless crap.
She chose to share her life, yet makes remarks that she is getting “???” In her inbox when she hasn’t posted for a while. If you want to profit from the people who take the time to follow you. Who you use for money, to fund your lifestyle then you have to be consistent with the content they expect. Fair enough everyone is allowed personal time, but don’t be irritated that followers are asking what happened to you during your week off, or certainly don’t mention it on your Instagram! She wants her cake and is eating all of it
what do you mean you can’t judge Liam for something he can’t control?
He’s involved in it 😂
Literally Google it and you’ll see Liam conspired to keep profits from drugs from the crown.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
God she’s proper overloading with the long posts. Typical of an instagrammer with an agent. Have to have the long winded write up how she’s grateful but always struggling, so lucky yet not, moaning then justifying it. 🥱 sooooo boring. She’s so uptight and can’t let anyone see the real her or her ‘babies’ with the use of filters which shouldn’t be allowed. I don’t know how anyone can think she’s genuine as to me it’s deffo all fake and after posting she’s prob sat there with a bottle of wine and a fag 😂 also I swear she’s ankering for some surgeon to give her a free mummy makeover. Yes we get it you have a mum tum so do thousands of other mums give over with the begging!!!!

God she’s proper overloading with the long posts. Typical of an instagrammer with an agent. Have to have the long winded write up how she’s grateful but always struggling, so lucky yet not, moaning then justifying it. 🥱 sooooo boring. She’s so uptight and can’t let anyone see the real her or her ‘babies’ with the use of filters which shouldn’t be allowed. I don’t know how anyone can think she’s genuine as to me it’s deffo all fake and after posting she’s prob sat there with a bottle of wine and a fag 😂 also I swear she’s ankering for some surgeon to give her a free mummy makeover. Yes we get it you have a mum tum so do thousands of other mums give over with the begging!!!!

A bottle of wine and a fag, omg thats so funny 😂😂 definitely after a free tummy tuck by the sounds of it!

Reactions: 1
😂 also I swear she’s ankering for some surgeon to give her a free mummy makeover. Yes we get it you have a mum tum so do thousands of other mums give over with the begging!!!!
She absolutely is, we get it you’ve still got a big belly that exercise won’t shift but stop going on about it!
Also she’s clearly had some kind of mental breakdown recently, very lightly dusted over the top of it then straight into an ad on the next story? Was I seeing things 😳😂 Wild behaviour!
I think I’d relate to her more if she spoke about it properly instead of doing a beige, filtered half arsed story/post. I’m finding her less & less relatable as the days go on 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.