Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nah she's sent me over the edge now she's a selfish selfish wee idiot lying in her bed with the cold😑😑😑saying oh mums burnt out aye u weren't burnt out when u were getting pished and too hungover to go see ur ill baby in hospital 😠send the laid back dad then yesterday moanin about tired she was and moaning about poor sick kids!! Now in her bed with the cold that guy downstairs doing it all she has her mum there whenever does she actually parent these weans ? She's made me so angry I've Been ill with covid isolating 5 of us positive days I've hardly been able to lift my head but 3 kids won't feed them self's both me and my partner were floored she is a selfish lassie wouldn't know a hard day with kids if smacked her in the face she thinks she's she's princess she's pissed me right off poor liam

• Heart
Reactions: 21

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Oh I'm so glad I've found this thread!! This bloody orange skinned, spider leg eyelash, massive ugly shoe wearing, daughter preferring , constant moaning , only takes her kids out to pose in beige holding a takeaway coffee cup , awful filtered women! I followed because of the pregnancy vid shared by ptwm. But by the birthday party, who does she think she is? Kim K ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Anabrow

moans about being exhausted, yet up at 5am for the gym
moans about her teeth, yet has them out in every photo plus free Invisalign
moans about having no time, yet all kids shipped off to nursery
moans about how heartbroken she is sending the babies to nursery, yet laughing in the next clip once they are dropped off
moans about her mum tum, yet wearing skin tight dresses and bike shorts
moans about trolls, yet snipes at any opinion that isn't "wow you look fab hun"

awful good to herself - time to work out, time to "work", fancy dinners with liam, stays in hotels, planning hen do's abroad, holidays to centre parcs, multiple drinks out, being driven everywhere, balenciaga/chloe/prade/gucci/lv jam packed wardrobe, free nasty gal allocation, free hair appointments galore, nails, fully stocked hello fresh fridge, help every single day to look after the kids.

What actually is her purpose? How is she influencing? What is she teaching us? Is she helping anyone? Or is she a narcissistic, silly girl who has a lot of learning to do and a lot of raising her kids to do

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Opinionated

VIP Member
Honestly how can she moan about being moved to a ward with other children when some kids will need the privacy of a separate room as they might be DYING!!!!!!! honestly I just can’t believe it you can’t mother your sick daughter as you have a hangover and get your mother in law to come over to look after the boys so you can sleep and she then goes to work at 6am??? YOU WERE ON A JOLLY fucking look after your own kids some ppl weren’t as blessed as you are and all you do is use them as a cash cow it’s disgusting and immoral!!!!!! 😡🤬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The days where Liam is on his own with all four seem to be so much less chaotic. His patience and enthusiasm is great to watch - I find him really endearing actually. He seems to be a brilliant dad.

• Heart

Anabrow

“Couldn’t wait to get home to bed” most folk say they can’t wait to get home to their KIDS.

its terrible to hear the toddlers are unwell, but a toddler needing oxygen doesn’t just happen within 5 minutes from perfect health. She was clearly ill with something beforehand or had a cold/cough etc at the very least coming down with something in the 24 hours before such sever symptoms kick in, so why did both parents think it was acceptable to both jet off down to England to get pissed eating fish and chips at the beach?
Totally irresponsible.
Nadia “too hungover” sending the dad to sit up all night in the sick kids whilst drafting her mum in, in case the boys “wake up” so that she can get her beauty sleep and her mum can go TO WORK the next day exhausted instead? Nadia is actually disgusting. How on earth Liam finds her behaviour acceptable is beyond me

• Heart
So surprised she wasn’t invited to the Harris’s in Edinburgh today with the other insta hunns, surprised & happy tho!
Found it hilarious she never got invited to the new Harrod’s beauty store in Edinburgh the other day when all the other make-up artists and influencers got invited and credit to spend in store 😂 she then took herself along yesterday and kept tagging them in her stories 🥴 the secondhand embarrassment was pouring out of me for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

platesofmeat

Aye couple goals, if your goal is to be a chavvy, unequal partnership of people who sell their children’s lives online for free tesco shops. Absolute goals.

Also I was watching her stories from a blag account and she’s BLOCKED me!! Why I hear you ask??

Because I voted ‘no’ in her poll on should she have a TV crew follow her around. Fucking lunatic self obsessed turnip she is!

Hey Nadia - nobody wants your life. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

• Haha
  • Wow

CurlySue

VIP Member
This 100%!
There will be a few huge posts about how she’s so grateful for her health, how you have to look after yourself before you look after anyone else, guilt for not being able to help, how she just ran herself into the ground as a busy mum of 4 (still can’t believe I have 4 kids and 3 at the same time!)
Ads and a few motivational messages then back to moaning about being tired, how naughty the twins are and what a little angel Wynter is.

• Haha

TwinMummy

If there is anyone more deserving of a break, it's Liam! Putting up with her every day. Notice he's been cleaning too! Why don't you swap lives with him Nadia and give him a break!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Sammy1966

Wonder how is she will cope without Liam? Actually I wonder how many family member she will get to stay over and help her, yet not mention them at all, all while claiming to be exhausted
I know for a fact that he's been speaking to a certain person about personal stuff and his true feelings about nadia and she's in for a hell of a whirly wind very soon

I've spoken to my friend and she says I can share but can't say to much cause no doubt the sh*t mum herself will be having a read 👋😘

My friend says he's demented with her. She's a lazy bossy cow and he loves it when she's away "trying" to build her sad social life/career 🤣🤣 he says he feels he can finally relax 😌 when she isn't there and Liam said it is good practice for whats ahead 😉

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Anabrow

I actually cannot believe she is still in bed, can she not even sit in the living room with the kids? Whilst they watch tv? It’s not impossible! But no, she has to be in bed. Laziest person going

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Does her husband even work? He's always around. She irritates me. Always moaning. And she seems to go out on dates with her husband quite a lot compared to most people and she has 4 kids. And the young ones are tiny. My youngest is 18 months and I've left him once at my house with mom and I was home by 10.
That’s your choice though. Making time for herself doesn’t make her a bad mum.

CurlySue

VIP Member
Just watched Liams stories 👏🏼 he’s a great dad.

I wonder what the reaction would be if the roles were reversed……if the dad was constantly complaining he was shattered while mum seems to have all the kids alone majority of the time. Dad on wild nights out while mum gets up with the kids. Dad posting about how hungover he is while mum is in hospital with a sick toddler. Dad in bed with a cold while mum has triplet toddlers and school pick up alone 🤔

Reactions: 13