Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he has given up the soap dodging (but for how long?) and managed to finally work out how to use the shower. Must be his birthday or something. Bet his fingernails are still gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Considering she usually bangs on about Teddy wanting strong independant daughters..would love to know what he really thinks of Manky..a professional layabout poncing off his Z listers wife bit of limited fame. Oh to be a fly on the wall...

When you come to think about it ..what is attractive about anyone being needy, addict.. I cant bring myself to say recovering because everyone on the planet knows it isnt true. I think they are co dependant and cant stand each other..just my view.

Reactions: 7
This cooking thing is a disaster, no tin opener ! Burned fingers 🙄
He get more gross by the day, the funny thing is he just loves himself and think he is funny . With the sellotape on his glasses makes him look even more like Jack Duckworth from vintage Corrie.
The kitchen is grotty imagine eating anything that came out of that tit hole 🙀

• Sick
  • Haha
I wonder if any of their neighbours watch their vlog? They had complaints from the neighbours during the start of the lockdown about the noise so they must have caught on to their vlogging.

• Haha
They are so full of themselves, completely unprofessional, utterly shambolic. Think they’re funny. The stupid subs will be commenting how much they laughed and how wonderful they are. The kitchen looked like a bomb had hit it by the time she’d finished. How can they look back on that and think it’s good content? 🤷‍♀️
You’re right. The subs are praising them and ‘laughing’ with them. It was all a complete mess and too chaotic.

Reactions: 5
Waouw on this morning's coffee moan she says "even as a Z list daytime farter which is what I am" ... has she finally seen the light 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t stand all the stupid voices and face pulling, they seem to think it’s funny. It’s just 🙄. Maddy seems to be a bit of a madam, I can’t get my head around home schooling. So do they have no GCSE’s? All they really learnt about is art and museums?
I have a confession, please don’t kick me off here but in a weird way I quite fancy Manky. I can’t understand it myself, I think I must be peri menopausal or something. I think it’s how he puts him arm around her when she’s (fake) upset and can come across quite authoritative.
I’m away to take myself outside and give myself a stern talking to. 😂
Oh Kbird, you need help!! lol I absolutely completely hate the stupid voices and face pulling too....why would they assume their subs would want to see it ......none of us like it.....its loathsome.....and her singing....i cannot abide it....happy birthday and `good morning, good morning` - `f...k off and grow up` Ooh not you Kbird..... i genuinely had to turn the sound down when they start singing and shrieking etc....i was worried neighbours might think it was me if i watched late at night...........why do they think that anybody likes that sort of behaviour.....

Family from hell..just awful.
Oh my God, i would genuinely have to move. I hate any kind of neighbour noise......it must be absolute hell living near them....i think her parents are one side so at least somebody somewhere has been spared the horror of living next to them.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
If only their subs looked at their companies house statement they wouldn't be so quick to throw their money at them.

Oh Kbird, you need help!! lol I absolutely completely hate the stupid voices and face pulling too....why would they assume their subs would want to see it ......none of us like it.....its loathsome.....and her singing....i cannot abide it....happy birthday and `good morning, good morning` - `f...k off and grow up` Ooh not you Kbird..... i genuinely had to turn the sound down when they start singing and shrieking etc....i was worried neighbours might think it was me if i watched late at night...........why do they think that anybody likes that sort of behaviour.....

Oh my God, i would genuinely have to move. I hate any kind of neighbour noise......it must be absolute hell living near them....i think her parents are one side so at least somebody somewhere has been spared the horror of living next to them.....
They have someone at the back of them too... the constant screaming and geezer laugh must be hell for them.

• Heart
You’re right. The subs are praising them and ‘laughing’ with them. It was all a complete mess and too chaotic.
Yes, I looked at the comments. Nauseating and pathetic to say the least.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t stand all the stupid voices and face pulling, they seem to think it’s funny. It’s just 🙄. Maddy seems to be a bit of a madam, I can’t get my head around home schooling. So do they have no GCSE’s? All they really learnt about is art and museums?
I have a confession, please don’t kick me off here but in a weird way I quite fancy Manky. I can’t understand it myself, I think I must be peri menopausal or something. I think it’s how he puts him arm around her when she’s (fake) upset and can come across quite authoritative.
I’m away to take myself outside and give myself a stern talking to. 😂
Go and have a drink and then have a bath! If needed be Ann Summers or Lovehoney are your go too websites 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Super fan Ashley Gardner is another serial stalker he’s on all Instagram celebs including Princess Andre

View her latest Instagram or Facebook post..why does she feel she has to post every 5 minutes..
She has fear that people will forget her if she doesn’t post something
That wasn't the image of AG I had in my mind 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Wagamama's vlog is a complete insult to any normal persons intelligence.
Firstly because it is in no way entertaining.
Secondly because once again it is all based on lies (i.e. plant based but eating chicken- I don’t drink anymore etc.)
Thirdly because If she were a real master-chef and a fteqient cook of real food she would be able to navigate herself round that kitchen with her eyes shut and wouldn’t have burned herself.
She would also have had the flour-egg/breadcrumb sequence down to a fine art and not kept ballsing it up.
The mess she made was a total joke. Better Presentation From my 5 year old granddaughter. Seriously.
The lack of preparation for her cooking is a huge insult.
It’s like she doesn’t give a stuff about getting it right. Take it or leave it.
just get the right ingredients together, the right apparatus and a clean work surface. Jeeeez.
Oh, oh, oh, and if she were as good at homeopathy holistic therapy, she would know exactly what to have at close hand for kitchen burns! Pppfft’😋so Ner!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.