Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is really weird that they go so public on YT and have made no attempt to keep their private address private. Everyone on here seems to know where they live so the doting subs must also know and you would think that would worry them with so many crazy stalkers out there.
There’s a very good reason why their doting subs are doting...they’re not the sharpest tools in the box to put it kindly. It probably wouldn’t cross their simple minds to search for their address.

Reactions: 2
Latest GFH, Nanny Di says something Mark doesn't like ...*Oh makes me not want to garden with you anymore he replies!...grow up you obnoxious man!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The attention seeking is real. He read on here about his moobs showing through his scruffy tees and posted this. It's Nitty's tee, that he bought. It looks hideous on Nitty. Looks better on him with his man boobs.We know you're a perv Manky. How embarrassing. About as funny as your poo poo jokes.

• Haha
  • Heart
The what’s for dinner live they are doing is absolute chaos right now. They are ridiculous!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Live cooking now his talking about dogs poo ,she burned her fingers,it’s all going wrong tit SHOW

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh my god she's just eaten a bit of the chicken.....plant based my a**e....Mark sd you can't do that people will tell you off... no doubt he will edit that part out.... she is so false!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Nitty just cooked her usual flattened and burnt crispy chicken. With greasy rice. What branch of Wagamama's would serve up that tit. It looked like a drunk students idea of KFC.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me or has Manky doubled in size due to lockdown..his face, neck and moobs are enormous..he looks nothing like the person who first started this channel. Nitty has aged terribly...I bet on the quiet they are close to murdering each other.

Well just about says it all, tit by name and tit by nature
What a total head he is..having to announce he had a shower too..its normal for everyday folk...for him its a annual event.

Nitty just cooked her usual flattened and burnt crispy chicken. With greasy rice. What branch of Wagamama's would serve up that tit. It looked like a drunk students idea of KFC.
The vision you have painted is not one I really want to see lol lol x

• Haha
I can’t stand all the stupid voices and face pulling, they seem to think it’s funny. It’s just 🙄. Maddy seems to be a bit of a madam, I can’t get my head around home schooling. So do they have no GCSE’s? All they really learnt about is art and museums?
I have a confession, please don’t kick me off here but in a weird way I quite fancy Manky. I can’t understand it myself, I think I must be peri menopausal or something. I think it’s how he puts him arm around her when she’s (fake) upset and can come across quite authoritative.
I’m away to take myself outside and give myself a stern talking to. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Showering for Manky is an annual event.

I can’t stand all the stupid voices and face pulling, they seem to think it’s funny. It’s just 🙄. Maddy seems to be a bit of a madam, I can’t get my head around home schooling. So do they have no GCSE’s? All they really learnt about is art and museums?
I have a confession, please don’t kick me off here but in a weird way I quite fancy Manky. I can’t understand it myself, I think I must be peri menopausal or something. I think it’s how he puts him arm around her when she’s (fake) upset and can come across quite authoritative.
Quit the drugs chick..you wont fancy him anymore lol lol x

• Haha
The what’s for dinner live they are doing is absolute chaos right now. They are ridiculous!
I just came on to say the same thing! It’s embarrassing. She said ‘cross- cuntaminated’ 😐

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I just came on to say the same thing! It’s embarrassing.
They are so full of themselves, completely unprofessional, utterly shambolic. Think they’re funny. The stupid subs will be commenting how much they laughed and how wonderful they are. The kitchen looked like a bomb had hit it by the time she’d finished. How can they look back on that and think it’s good content? 🤷‍♀️

😂😂 Oh no when he does that slimy back rubbing it makes me shudder. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just came on to say the same thing! It’s embarrassing. She said ‘cross- cuntaminated’ 😐
If she cant spell it, or say it correctly there is no way she knows how to do it..I reckon they are using this site for all their content, as someone a chef mentioned the other day, her kitchen is complete chaos and loads of cross contamination. x

Omg - someone just actually gave them £5
What does she think she looks like?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.