Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I managed to see some of their sh*t show without paying as Mark would upload without setting it to members only until members found out and rightly so got annoyed that others were watching for free! I can confirm it was pointless viewing. I didn't "get" the memes...I have kids of my own the last thing I want to do is sit watching other people's kids go through memes. Di is overused for the vlogs now so no interest there, food Nadia cooks is always crap. Mark still sways the camera. The only difference I found is that they try to be more presenter like which comes across as very cringy in a vlog especially when Mark does it.

I see they have put up a live - discussion point John Travolta's wife sadly dying. Will they include ads when they upload the playback? 😡
That is such a good point that, very disrespectful if they do. . Wouldn't be surprised at all tho...😡

Oh today Mark announced they have over 25+yrs training in the media world and can weed out the trolls... no Mark you mute/block anyone who dares critisize offers a different opinion....p.s my spelling of critisize may be wrong 😂

Reactions: 13
That is such a good point that, very disrespectful if they do. . Wouldn't be surprised at all tho...😡

Oh today Mark announced they have over 25+yrs training in the media world and can weed out the trolls... no Mark you mute/block anyone who dares critisize offers a different opinion....p.s my spelling of critisize may be wrong 😂
25 years of 'media training' and their address is listed on public documents. Literally anyone in the entire world can find it. I won't detail exactly how (just in case someone uses it for nefarious reasons), but it's very sloppy. That's like a troll magnet.

Reactions: 12
What’s the deal with their T-shirt’s?
She always wears her T-shirt’s off one shoulder.
Does she think it’s alluring?
The wee wannabe teeny bopper!
Then the other side is pulled so tight up around her neck that it’s choking her..... Dearly me. 😶
Then he is always pulling the neck of his unflattering round neck T-shirt’s back as if trying to hide his newly acquired cleavage. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is so full of himself. What's 25+ years got to do with it? There are youtubers out there who are kids with millions of followers. 😂 Nadia and Mark mentioned a saying recently about other people...
" have tickets on oneself". Found it ironic really as it fits them quite well.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have lost count of the number of people asking how Nadia gets her hair so curly!.. never answers any of them!.. rude!
I agree with this i remember ages ago a sub saying...please nadia, what do you use on your hair...said she had curly hair but frizzy.......i answered her saying, she isnt going to reply to you darling, that is above her...try john Frieda frizz ease range......i will say that people like Jo Good (who would always answer a question like that) and often Trinny - nadine baggott etc do answer their subs questions. The truth is they do not give a fig about their subs and followers of whom, without, would not even have a youtube channel. This is just part of who they are and part of the whole package of why we dislike them so much.
Not meaning to sound ageist but she cannot have that hair style in say 10 years from now..it would look like the proverbial mutton dressed as lamb..would look horrendous once she is past middle age worn like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What’s the deal with their T-shirt’s?
She always wears her T-shirt’s off one shoulder.
Does she think it’s alluring?
The wee wannabe teeny bopper!
Then the other side is pulled so tight up around her neck that it’s choking her..... Dearly me. 😶
Then he is always pulling the neck of his unflattering round neck T-shirt’s back as if trying to hide his newly acquired cleavage. 🙄
yes and those t shirts make him look so bulky - he looks awful in them

• Sick
yes and those t shirts make him look so bulky - he looks awful in them
I agree, the t shirts are not flattering at all. The way they sit on his moobs like a tablecloth really just draws attention to them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
25 years of 'media training' and their address is listed on public documents. Literally anyone in the entire world can find it. I won't detail exactly how (just in case someone uses it for nefarious reasons), but it's very sloppy. That's like a troll magnet.
Idiots.

I run my own business and pay a couple of hundred squid a year for an office address to register the company under. I have zero 'media training' but a modicum of common sense; which, as my mother always reminds me, is not common to everyone. I can't fathom this degree of laxness, esp with the girls and N's elderly parents. Moreover, whenever they're going away, they give their social media followers (+ burglars) plenty of notice re their movements.

Reactions: 11
Manky does himself no favours with those t-shirts. They never look clean or fresh. He looks like he slept in them, inside a skip. He wears ill fitting jeans. Scruffy shorts, that have never been ironed. As for those crock monstrosities. I think Nitty said he does his own washing, and lets it dry in one of the bedrooms in a heap. I could not let my partner go round looking like that. It affects the way you feel. He went on LW in one of those ragged tees.
As for Nitty well she loves spilling out of lycra, like an overstuffed haggis. Never see her do any laundry. They only use the ironing board to eat off.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going back to that stupid 'rainbow' article, it annoys me how Nadia sees herself as a pariah of health and weight loss when Mark and her are both overweight.

They don't understand the key to health and losing weight is small and incremental lifestyle changes over a long period of time.

They just go for radical changes based on arbitrary rules (e.g. plant based/no sugar/no carbs/2 hours exercise per day) which may give a sense of control and action, but are completely unsustainable.

They may lose a bit of weight for as long as they can stick it out (like Mark did with his New Year's Resolution last year), but it'll come straight back on when they inevitably revert to their old habits.

Interestingly, they refuse to even think about calories... which is an issue when the only way to lose weight is to be in a calorie deficit.

I also find the way they speak about weight very problematic. They always talk about diets & fat around their two young girls. I remember once they said it's crazy they have a 'naturally skinny' child to Kiki. I wonder how that makes Maddie feel...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Going back to that stupid 'rainbow' article, it annoys me how Nadia sees herself as a pariah of health and weight loss when Mark and her are both overweight.

They don't understand the key to health and losing weight is small and incremental lifestyle changes over a long period of time.

They just go for radical changes based on arbitrary rules (e.g. plant based/no sugar/no carbs/2 hours exercise per day) which may give a sense of control and action, but are completely unsustainable.

They may lose a bit of weight for as long as they can stick it out (like Mark did with his New Year's Resolution last year), but it'll come straight back on when they inevitably revert to their old habits.

Interestingly, they refuse to even think about calories... which is an issue when the only way to lose weight is to be in a calorie deficit.

I also find the way they speak about weight very problematic. They always talk about diets & fat around their two young girls. I remember once they said it's crazy they have a 'naturally skinny' child to Kiki. I wonder how that makes Maddie feel...
On the rare occasion that Maddie wears anything fitted you can see she’s got a lovely little slim figure. But because she wears such baggy clothes some people think she’s fat. I don’t know why she wants to cover up how slim she actually is...youth I suppose.

Idiots.

I run my own business and pay a couple of hundred squid a year for an office address to register the company under. I have zero 'media training' but a modicum of common sense; which, as my mother always reminds me, is not common to everyone. I can't fathom this degree of laxness, esp with the girls and N's elderly parents. Moreover, whenever they're going away, they give their social media followers (+ burglars) plenty of notice re their movements.
They would never notice if burglars payed a visit while they were away anyway. Most people see the signs of a break in as soon as they walk through the door..opened cupboards and drawers, stuff on the floor theirs is like that BEFORE they go away.. Knowing the kind of super fans they have they’d probably break in and tidy up for them.
Wow running your own business how d’you find time for Tattle 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
On the rare occasion that Maddie wears anything fitted you can see she’s got a lovely little slim figure. But because she wears such baggy clothes some people think she’s fat. I don’t know why she wants to cover up how slim she actually is...youth I suppose.

They would never notice if burglars payed a visit while they were anyway. Most people see the signs of a break in as soon as they walk through the door..opened cupboards and drawers, stuff on the floor theirs is like that BEFORE they go away.. Knowing the kind of super fans they have they’d probably break in and tidy up for them.
Wow running your own business how d’you find time for Tattle 😊
i think she must be going through the `am i bovvered` stage as all young people do....hence the baggy clothes etc....just phases but would agree that hugely baggy stuff like that would make anyone look bigger than they are.

Reactions: 4
Yep. Chip on his shoulder. He said he went to Uni to reinvent himself.
He is also totally obsessed with being a 'man'; and is always generalising about what men and women do or say. He always tries to highlight when he's doing something he considers to be 'macho' or 'a real man'

Reactions: 7
It is really weird that they go so public on YT and have made no attempt to keep their private address private. Everyone on here seems to know where they live so the doting subs must also know and you would think that would worry them with so many crazy stalkers out there.

Reactions: 4
He likes to convey that he's forgiven Nanny Di for his childhood etc, but he speaks so badly to her sometimes; see latest GFH #15. Evidence of his controlling personality. Plus more tit camera work where you can't see the garden properly (which is what I'm interested in). Camera on him, and swinging about

• Sad
He likes to convey that he's forgiven Nanny Di for his childhood etc, but he speaks so badly to her sometimes; see latest GFH #15
I agree! I wonder how useful it is to constantly remind her of her past addictions and troubled personal life - let alone on a public platform. She doesn't seem to mind, to be fair, but I just hope she isn't just putting on a brave face. We should be allowed to move on from our past troubles and addictions.

I've noticed Nadia does similar to Mark - he hasn't drank for so many years, and Nadia still calls him an alcoholic/addict. He calls himself those things as well, in fairness, but it did always strike me as odd.

Maybe that's common for people with addictions, and if it helps them to heal and stay clean, I'm not one to judge, but it does hit the ear wrong for me. But then luckily I've not been in that situation.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.