Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm cooking at night, Mark will just be hyper along with shoving the camera into his own sweaty face at every opportunity.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20200628-225359_YouTube.jpg

On the coffee moaning this morning, it's pathetic like there at school or something "miss, miss so and so's been picking on me" these are grown adults fgs 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 166372
On the coffee moaning this morning, it's pathetic like there at school or something "miss, miss so and so's been picking on me" these are grown adults fgs 😮
Not defending this, but we have not seen what the person she is referring too has said,I don't think we should have opinions if this person was being targeted. I won't defend any sort of bully.

Reactions: 1
Not defending this, but we have not seen what the person she is referring too has said,I don't think we should have opinions if this person was being targeted. I won't defend any sort of bully.
@Zebeedee that person she is referring to is on here👀

Reactions: 2
I was thinking about maddie and how "most" 17 year olds want to learn to drive to get their independence, want to get a job to get some independence. She shows noooo sign of wanting any independence, I think she acts more immaturely than Kiki alot of the time. There is no mention of the boyfriend anymore, perhaps nitty scared him off during her lockdown rants!
I just find it peculiar that she shows no sign of becoming independent in anyway. Manky said maddie had a zoom interview for drama school, looks like she'll be at home forever bossing everyone around yet behaving like an 8 year old when mummy makes her a pretend burger 🍔 🤔🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
From what I've read on their channel comments it seems she's upset because someone told her to stop being the comments police on one of the vlogs. Can't remember which vlog it's on now but it was recently.

Reactions: 4
Nadia/Mark have a few very over invested subs, this one is particular goes on the attack whenever anyone so much as disagrees with Nadia/Mark. I read the comments earlier and she was called a troll in disguise for attacking someone who wrote a comment she disliked. I see she has said that she was private messaged, this can't be done on youtube?!?!

I won’t disclose that publicly as that’s unfair as I could be wrong but I’m 99% sure
I doubt most of the comments are from people on here, most of us are already muted for having a different opinion to Mark! I was muted from their page just for explaining how advertisement on youtube works! Then I stumbled upon this channel. Also, some decide to comment on here instead of ranting on their channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Don't follow them but this came up while I was looking on Insta...seriously why doesn't he wash his hair?
20200629_014724.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20200629-042045_YouTube.jpg

It's on the lunchtime live: Liverpool celebrations, she reckons she was tracked down on another site and private messaged 🤔 (too much to screenshot) this is what happens when one of your very vulnerable subs trys to defend you 😒

Reactions: 6
Some of them subs are scarily intense, how they get on in the real world is beyond me.....its a z list celeb off telly, some seem to think shes the bloody messiah! They really need to get a life....and a therapist 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.