Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God i cant bare them 🤦‍♀️ Im slowly catching up on their latest bore fest manky takes over vlogs so slightly behind.
5 mins in the latest cookery one and iv had to turn it off, all that fat and oil isnt for me (im talking about manky n titty as well as the food there 😂). Manky blowing a kiss down the camera and pouting when nitty was going on and on and on about her tiny burn (quite normal when ur constantly cooking surely 🤔) made me feel sick.....in fact im still abit queasy 🤢

its quite clear to me that nitty is a compulsive liar and an egomaniac....she has to be centre of attention, the ‘plant based’ thing is all about ego, a complete lie....like everything else in her life, shes clearly got very deep rooted issues around body image and food....these things usually come from childhood, im guessing betty and teddy wernt the best parents, betty seems rather cold/distant to me and teddy just loves to talk about himself....nitty is desperate to be a daddys girl, im guessing thats julias role tho 😉

manky, well hes still just a full on narc, wont let anyone move on from his past. I really cant stand him, he makes my skin crawl. Hes a tit creepy director, whos not produced anything tv worthy ever and lives in a fantasy land in his toy room, hes a sad lonely pathetic excuse of a man. I hope a rat jumps out from one of his dirty shelves and bites him on his dick when hes knocking one out over his super subs! 🐭🍆😂😂
Many tattlers have complained directly to LW or even Ofcom about N’s disgusting behaviour. I don’t mean the hygiene; what’s truly hideous is their exploitation of the vulnerable. However, it has made no difference.

So, how wonderful is it for Denis Welch to go straight for N’s jugular? Firstly, persistently calling her out over her ‘plant-based’ tit. And now she’s saying how dangerous it is to ‘almost promote obesity, esp in the current climate’; ooh, the face on it! (2:30) Consolation prize = N gritting her teeth is having more of an impact on her jawline than Botox.

However, the trolling really begins at 4:35: “You eat so well.” Do you see the look N shoots her? I reckon she asks Soho House to order her in a couple of Maccy D’s double muffins whenever she’s in the studio.

Can you picture the producers behind the scenes? I reckon they are drawing straws re who has to speak into N’s earpiece without sniggering…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.