Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super fan Ashley Gardner is another serial stalker he’s on all Instagram celebs including Princess Andre

View her latest Instagram or Facebook post..why does she feel she has to post every 5 minutes..
She has fear that people will forget her if she doesn’t post something
What a weird looking guy! 😨

Reactions: 3
Yes but within their own bubble so they Manky doesn’t have to interact with the outside world, so they can have complete control. So she can act/lie about being the headmistress (which is what she said in the clip) and so they can make a few extra pounds. I don’t believe the did it all for nothing.

Reactions: 4
I bet when she’s on LW the others are glad they have to sit a distance away from her. Wonder what they all make of her having nits.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Two lots of Manky on his own droning, and sounding pretentious. The mental health thing he does, is just an excuse for him to talk about himself. If he was really interested, he would retrain and learn more about these things. But then he wouldn't be able to play the poor ex addict, victim, with all sorts of mental problems. He has a mouth like a cats arse. The serial killer taped glasses and a rash around his mouth. Hot husband!!!
Nitty's school, in her parents house, looked like a cult. That, had to be illegal on every level. Teachers needing proper checks, fire safety, insurance. There she is, the headmistress who can't even string a sentence together. I hope the neighbours reported them for the noise, and kids coming and going.

• Haha
  • Heart
Do you think 'real men' take steroids. 🎣

Little did I know that the lady-neckline was chafing my manly Adam's apple?
Utter D*cktard. 🤥

I hear you - it's like you can see his testicles twitching. #onapromise 🤮
He is very much like his nanny thelma, she had a strong masucline face and he is the double of her - he likes to wear tight tops and jewellry very much like the S&M gay look of the 80's but he is a bit to porky and not masculine enough to carry that look off, he does seem to be getting more feminine in his looks though - so odd

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Grrr That bloody woman just said on LW that she’s plant based she said it with such pride. But good old Denise asked her if she’s completely plant based N said weeeell if I have to test a bit of chicken, Denise said so you’re NOT plant based then...Love Denise for that...says it as it is my kind of person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I bet when she’s on LW the others are glad they have to sit a distance away from her. Wonder what they all make of her having nits.
They probably don't watch her on Social Media so don't know! When I was a Primary teacher I had to send letters home when there were nits around. Maybe she should get a letter from ITV! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Two lots of Manky on his own droning, and sounding pretentious. The mental health thing he does, is just an excuse for him to talk about himself. If he was really interested, he would retrain and learn more about these things. But then he wouldn't be able to play the poor ex addict, victim, with all sorts of mental problems. He has a mouth like a cats arse. The serial killer taped glasses and a rash around his mouth. Hot husband!!!
Nitty's school, in her parents house, looked like a cult. That, had to be illegal on every level. Teachers needing proper checks, fire safety, insurance. There she is, the headmistress who can't even string a sentence together. I hope the neighbours reported them for the noise, and kids coming and going.
You're right - it IS a cult when it hasn't got the correct checks and strategies. They are privileged people who think they know best; better than the experts and despite the education they themselves received from the system. What they should be doing is putting this time into getting together with other parents and making their local schools great. Removing kids from the schools or even sending to private schools (which is what they did before home schooling) is not the answer. Hence, Maddie has no GCSE's and will be attending Guildhall School, and Kiki will be attending a school in September (or whenever it is). So either, what was the point of all that, or they know they can't cut it afterall!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder how long her little school in her parents house lasted I would assume not very long as there is absolutely no evidence that it is still going. I guess the parents of those children soon realised the whole set up was a big mistake and they were being conned like everyone else who becomes involved with the gruesome twosome.
£7 for an hour and a quarter for 12 children two teachers, I wonder how much the pretend headmistress got:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 7
You're right - it IS a cult when it hasn't got the correct checks and strategies. They are privileged people who think they know best; better than the experts and despite the education they themselves received from the system. What they should be doing is putting this time into getting together with other parents and making their local schools great. Removing kids from the schools or even sending to private schools (which is what they did before home schooling) is not the answer. Hence, Maddie has no GCSE's and will be attending Guildhall School, and Kiki will be attending a school in September (or whenever it is). So either, what was the point of all that, or they know they can't cut it afterall!
Kiki will never go back to school

Reactions: 2
You're so right @Miss LDN. You are so funny, with your comments about Mark, you always make me laugh🤣It's such an insult to qualified teachers like me. It took me 4 years to get my degree and we always had to have background checks. The arrogance of people like her who think anyone can teach irritates me so much. I totally agree about the cult thing. It's creepy😵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Denise welch just caught her out about the plant based diet and manky can't delete that. Nitty was a bit speechless and she had no answer what a gormless twit she is. Picture of toffee with his osophagus dinner yuk!!! that was enough to put anyone off their lunch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Mark loves to talk about himself... conversational narcissism and schizotypal personality disorder springs to mind especially when he does his lives...which I don't watch at all anymore because I find his monotone voice during them irritating and boring. He is one big cry baby...we only hear his side of the story about his childhood and even then he doesn't say much about it so what did Di do that was SO bad? His dad wasn't around...my husband's dad wasn't in his life much and then he died when my husband was a kid but my husband isn't anything like Mark...I suppose he hasn't let that define his future like Mark has.

Sorry if anyone finds my comment heartless...I have people in my life who have depression/ bipolar etc however, I just think Mark plays on it all now for the money and to munipulate everyone around him.

I think this sums up Mark....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is he wanting us to start asking him now about this....?
(34:42 mins in.)
“I don’t want to go into too much detail about it”

At this stage I think it would be safer for him keep his mental health issues and whatever triggers them, off social media and keep it within the confines of home and the doctor/s who deal with him.
This is a road you don’t want to go to with so many vulnerable impressionable subs on the channel.
Not at all appropriate to be dropping hints about this kind of stuff on YouTube methinks.
How many subs will now pick up on this teeny weeny hint at him suffering sexual abuse and start asking questions or sharing their stories?
...because, that’s what many of those subs do. They share all kinds of deep stuff about their lives with M & N.
There’s a time and a place for it. Hopefully with people who are better equipped to advise.
What if a sub speaks up on their channel in revealing they’ve been a victim of sexual abuse and he doesn’t see it or answer them?
They might never want to speak out again.
I don’t like this one bit. 🤬

*****34:42 mins in *****

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Grrr That bloody woman just said on LW that she’s plant based she said it with such pride. But good old Denise asked her if she’s completely plant based N said weeeell if I have to test a bit of chicken, Denise said so you’re NOT plant based then...Love Denise for that...says it as it is my kind of person.
I also loved that Brenda said if you put something on social media you have to accept criticism as well as praise. Nadia didn’t look happy about her saying that!

Reactions: 12
Denise was right on it and called her out, nittys face, She is such a liar, made my day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So- they have a Facebook page called
Nadia Sawalha’s Home Ed Family Diary and on 24th January 2018 there’s a video of her in Betty & Teddy’s house (not hers of course) where she uses their bedrooms etc for people to take their children to be educated... and pay for the privilege! She says it’s not for profit but to pay for the teachers.
I wonder who those teachers were? Dina, Manky, toffee?
Clearly the concept didn’t last long and neither did the Facebook page by all accounts. Only 601 People.😶
It appears They set up the school in Betty & Teddy’s house and that Dina was a big part of it as it was teaching through art and drama.
It has/had its own Facebook page with lots of videos of their two girls and I think Dina’s son and one of two others.
If this is the way they teach every subject... no wonder they don’t want to go to school!
It looks like they brought in one or two other ‘tutors,’ but when they say ‘THEY‘ home educate their girls.... they clearly don’t.
The Facebook page also Appears to have been asking for funds/ fundraising?
The ‘school’ has no reviews 🤔
and doesn’t seem to be running anymore as in vlogs in the last year Dina has mentioned taking cakes into school for staff. Unless that’s all lies too and they mean THIS ‘school?’ next door.
what I find interesting is that on Facebook, their Facebook accounts are open for all to see. ( Not for much longer eh Manky? 👋)
Very few views, comments etc. Even Betty (or Bobbie short for Roberta as she’s referred to a lot there. ) and Teddy’s (Nadia) Facebook pages are open. curiouser and curiouser.
The detective in me is enjoying this more than a murder mystery weekend in Scarborough. ( I know, I know, I need help. Put it down to lockdown delirium.) 😁
Facebook page is Northwoood Heights Art school.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nitty just couldn't take her eyes off Andrea today. Especially when Andrea was speaking to the guest Susanna Constantine via link. Denise and Brenda quite rightly were looking straight ahead as Andrea was speaking but Nittys head was turned staring at Andrea every single time. It was cringe bloody annoying and disrespectful to the guest.
I hope the producers had a word with her about it she looked like she was obsessed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I hope to God everyone floods LW Twitter and brings it up and likewise congratulated Denise Welch on calling Nitty our on it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.