Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is also totally obsessed with being a 'man'; and is always generalising about what men and women do or say. He always tries to highlight when he's doing something he considers to be 'macho' or 'a real man'
Do you think 'real men' take steroids. 🎣

Well just about says it all, tit by name and tit by nature
Little did I know that the lady-neckline was chafing my manly Adam's apple?
Utter D*cktard. 🤥

😂😂 Oh no when he does that slimy back rubbing it makes me shudder. 🤮
I hear you - it's like you can see his testicles twitching. #onapromise 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Super fan Ashley Gardner is another serial stalker he’s on all Instagram celebs including Princess Andre

View her latest Instagram or Facebook post..why does she feel she has to post every 5 minutes..
She has fear that people will forget her if she doesn’t post something
Oh my God, he looks creepy....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So- they have a Facebook page called
Nadia Sawalha’s Home Ed Family Diary and on 24th January 2018 there’s a video of her in Betty & Teddy’s house (not hers of course) where she uses their bedrooms etc for people to take their children to be educated... and pay for the privilege! She says it’s not for profit but to pay for the teachers.
I wonder who those teachers were? Dina, Manky, toffee?
Clearly the concept didn’t last long and neither did the Facebook page by all accounts. Only 601 People.😶

• Wow
Reactions: 13
i thought i would watch the cooking vlog....truly cannot take it. I got as fr as opening or piercing a hole in the can and that was it......He is beyond irritating. i have come to the conclusion that because he does not appear to interact physically with any other humans other than the female population of his family......and apparently has a social phobia...it all comes out in madness when he interacts with faceless strangers - over compensation in the extreme......i find him immensely irritating when she is cooking....he is like a bloody stupid irritating child hanging around his mothers apron strings because he does not have anything better to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Manky and Nittys idea of homeschooling is gallery visits, watching films and discussing them after... their kids don't seem to get taught any real academia. I understand the girls are creative types. I went to art college and have always preferred artistic subjects but in hindsight I'm glad I had a well rounded education.

Nadia Sawalha’s Home Ed Family Diary and on 24th January 2018 there’s a video of her in Betty & Teddy’s house (not hers of course) where she uses their bedrooms etc for people to take their children to be educated... and pay for the privilege! She says it’s not for profit but to pay for the teachers.
Clearly the concept didn’t last long and neither did the Facebook page by all accounts. Only 601 People.😶
This is a very strange set up. No routine, no getting used to your teacher and pupils (building trust and confidence). Seems more like and opportunity for homeschooling parents to tick maths off the list for that month.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What she’s describing is a school - not exactly a novel idea .. Teachers, a group of children, Learning, classrooms, a headmistress ...

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Manky and Nittys idea of homeschooling is gallery visits, watching films and discussing them after... their kids don't seem to get taught any real academia. I understand the girls are creative types. I went to art college and have always preferred artistic subjects but in hindsight I'm glad I had a well rounded education.

This is a very strange set up. No routine, no getting used to your teacher and pupils (building trust and confidence). Seems more like and opportunity for homeschooling parents to tick maths off the list for that month.
I wonder where they stand insurance wise? She so full of tit!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
i thought i would watch the cooking vlog....truly cannot take it. I got as fr as opening or piercing a hole in the can and that was it......He is beyond irritating. i have come to the conclusion that because he does not appear to interact physically with any other humans other than the female population of his family......and apparently has a social phobia...it all comes out in madness when he interacts with faceless strangers - over compensation in the extreme......i find him immensely irritating when she is cooking....he is like a bloody stupid irritating child hanging around his mothers apron strings because he does not have anything better to do.
He just cannot stand bear the camera not on his sweaty face, he is like an annoying child, there is something seriously wrong with these two, filming themselves in that filthy mess of a hovel and showing themselves filthy and unwashed, last nites cooking vlog was one of the most cringeworthy things I have ever seen, it’s car crash viewing, I find them so revolting but I have to go back for another look

Reactions: 5
And tax and safeguarding. :mad:
And why were so manyof the kids attending so upset? Couldnt leave their parents' sides? Doesnt sound good. So, lets take them to a strangers house for some fly by night scheme, thatll help them 🤔 nadia is an A* bullshitter, very happyr to profit from others misfortunes.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
He just cannot stand bear the camera not on his sweaty face, he is like an annoying child, there is something seriously wrong with these two, filming themselves in that filthy mess of a hovel and showing themselves filthy and unwashed, last nites cooking vlog was one of the most cringeworthy things I have ever seen, it’s car crash viewing, I find them so revolting but I have to go back for another look
They are clearly proud of their ‘reality show’ and the dopey super subs have done but praise that cooking one. They think they’re doing well quite clearly, the thing is, while they produce junk like that there’ll be no more tv programmes for Nadia so that’s a result for us 🤣

• Haha
The Wagamama's vlog is a complete insult to any normal persons intelligence.
Firstly because it is in no way entertaining.
Secondly because once again it is all based on lies (i.e. plant based but eating chicken- I don’t drink anymore etc.)
Thirdly because If she were a real master-chef and a fteqient cook of real food she would be able to navigate herself round that kitchen with her eyes shut and wouldn’t have burned herself.
She would also have had the flour-egg/breadcrumb sequence down to a fine art and not kept ballsing it up.
The mess she made was a total joke. Better Presentation From my 5 year old granddaughter. Seriously.
The lack of preparation for her cooking is a huge insult.
It’s like she doesn’t give a stuff about getting it right. Take it or leave it.
just get the right ingredients together, the right apparatus and a clean work surface. Jeeeez.
Oh, oh, oh, and if she were as good at homeopathy holistic therapy, she would know exactly what to have at close hand for kitchen burns! Pppfft’😋so Ner!
It was nothing short of SLob TV - chaotic, unhygenic, slobby, just who he hell would want to cook that dish asfter waching that car crash, and she hopes to get TV shows on the back of that tit show. I really dont know why they bother, as unorganised, none of of the proper ingredients to hand - or tools for the job - tin opener in 17yr old daughter bedroom for opening beers when she has friends round..... food looked disgusting - touching her hair and face constantly - all round revolting - they should be ashamed of them selves - blob and slob! new names

• Sick
  • Heart
What she’s describing is a school - not exactly a novel idea .. Teachers, a group of children, Learning, classrooms, a headmistress ...
Yes but within their own bubble so they Manky doesn’t have to interject with the outside world, so they can have complete control. So she can act/lie about being the headmistress (which is what she said in the clip) and so they can make a few extra pounds. I don’t believe the did it all for nothing.

• Angry

I wonder how long her little school in her parents house lasted I would assume not very long as there is absolutely no evidence that it is still going. I guess the parents of those children soon realised the whole set up was a big mistake and they were being conned like everyone else who becomes involved with the gruesome twosome.

• Heart
Super fan Ashley Gardner is another serial stalker he’s on all Instagram celebs including Princess Andre

View her latest Instagram or Facebook post..why does she feel she has to post every 5 minutes..
She has fear that people will forget her if she doesn’t post something
OMG!

I can't watch the cooking stuff...Mark makes it impossible. I like watching cookery vlogs and there's some fantastic stuff on youtube I don't need to waste my time with watching Mark act like a sweaty clown. I can't stand that high pitched creepy laugh of his. 🤢 He goes all out to sabotage her cooking. Nadia said the other day that one of her fears was having their youtube channel taken away. Rein your pathetic husband in Nadia. Seriously, it really is no wonder Mark hasn't got any friends!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.